Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 18:33
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Thank you for my 3 options.

Here are three for you.

1. Leave RHP
    2. Repent your evil ways and leave the RHP forums forever.
    3. Continue being an old windbag.
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    ["You have three options: 1) Vote your belief publically buy posting "No" or Yes"; 2) Vote privately with an OP Thumbs Down for "No" or a Thumbs Up for "Yes"; or 3) Stay home and vote inaudibly within the sanctuary of your own rational mind."
    Thank you for my 3 options.

Here are three for you.

1. Leave RHP
    2. Repent your evil ways and leave the RHP forums forever.
    3. Continue being an old windbag.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 22:42
    Originally posted by sonship
    That was so good I want to vote again.

You can just count it once Grampy.

Yes, I believe the Sweetness exists - God exists. Amen !
    Indeed!

As RJH so often states, Hallelujah!
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Feb '15 15:542 edits
    Update as of February 11, 2015: (20 voters with definitive votes; ? unstated):

Do you believe God exists: No [2 Thumbs Down + 3 = 5]-----------------||----------------- Yes [10 Thumbs Up + 5 =15]

"You have three options: 1) Vote your belief publically buy posting "No" or Yes"; 2) Vote privately with an OP Thumbs Down for "No" or a T p for "Yes"; or 3) Stay home and vote inaudibly within the sanctuary of your own rational mind."
    Update as of February 17, 2015: 21 voters with definitive votes; 8 Unstated; or chose options 2) or 3):

Do you believe God exists: No [3 Thumbs Down + 3 = 6]-----------------||----------------- Yes [10 Thumbs Up + 5 =15]

No: C Hess: "Maybe, but I doubt it. I guess my vote is no."; OdBod: "No"; googlefudge: "And it goes without saying, my vote is NO, I do not believe in gods."; [only 3]

Yes: roigam: "I am not a voter but for the sake of your survey, yes."; Suzianne: "My official answer is: Yes, of course God exists."; RJHinds: "... so i see no other choice but to believe there is a God who made it."; catstorm: "I vote that yes, God exists."; sonship: "Yes. I personally believe God exists."; [only 5]

[?] twhitehead; JS357; lemon lime; FreakyKBH; divegeester; FMF; Proper Knob; wolfgang59; [8]

"You have three options: 1) Vote your belief publically buy posting "No" or Yes"; 2) Vote privately with an OP Thumbs Down for "No" or a Thumbs Up for "Yes"; or 3) Stay home and vote inaudibly within the sanctuary of your own rational mind." (OP)
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '15 16:24
    [?] twhitehead; JS357; lemon lime; FreakyKBH; divegeester; FMF; Proper Knob; wolfgang59
    What does "[?]" mean?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '15 16:26
    [b]Update as of February 17, 2015: 21 voters with definitive votes; 8 Unstated; or chose options 2) or 3):

Do you believe God exists: No [3 Thumbs Down + 3 = 6]-----------------||----------------- Yes [10 Thumbs Up + 5 =15]

No: C Hess: "Maybe, but I doubt it. I guess my vote is no."; OdBod: "No"; googlefudge: "And ...[text shortened]... "Yes"; or 3) Stay home and vote inaudibly within the sanctuary of your own rational mind." (OP)[/b]
    Have you counted KingOnPoint, Pudgenik, galveston75, robbie carrobie, lemon lime, RJHinds, CalJust, divegeester, bill178, sonship, RBHILL, yourself of course, beauroberts, menace71, josephw, Rajk999, FreakyKBH, Suzianne, catstorm, roigam, checkbaiter, whodey, KellyJay, Doward, yoctobyte to name but a few?
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    17 Feb '15 16:41
    "You have three options: 1) Vote your belief publically buy posting "No" or Yes"; 2) Vote privately with an OP Thumbs Down for "No" or a Thumbs Up for "Yes"; or 3) Stay home and vote inaudibly within the sanctuary of your own rational mind." (OP)
    Not true. I did not choose any of those options.
  7. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    17 Feb '15 16:53
    [b]Update as of February 17, 2015: 21 voters with definitive votes; 8 Unstated; or chose options 2) or 3):

No: C Hess: "Maybe, but I doubt it. I guess my vote is no."; OdBod: "No"; googlefudge: "And ...[text shortened]... "Yes"; or 3) Stay home and vote inaudibly within the sanctuary of your own rational mind." (OP)[/b]
    Prove to me that thumbs up/down are actually votes for yes/no and that
    nobody thumbed up or down and also 'voted' in thread.
  8. Joined
    02 Apr '08
    Moves
    17 Feb '15 19:37
    Yes
  9. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '15 11:02
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Not sure why I got thumbs down for that post, I'm simply trying to get GB to recognise
    that the thumbs up/down cannot be counted as votes, as it makes the process even
    more ridiculous and pointless than it already is.

I know for example that my thumbs down of the OP wasn't a vote as I had already 'voted' in thread...
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 Feb '15 17:10
    Not sure why I got thumbs down for that post, ....
    Wasn't that your point? Nobody knows for sure why thumbs ups or thumbs downs are given.
    (I wasn't the one who gave the thumbs down).
  11. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    18 Feb '15 17:191 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Wasn't that your point? Nobody knows for sure why thumbs ups or thumbs downs are given.
    (I wasn't the one who gave the thumbs down).
    heh, they do have a general meaning... but yes, you don't know.

I post on another forum where you get told who liked your posts
    [there is no dislike option] which I would support for this forum.

I have no problem with a system for rating posts as being good or bad,
    but I don't think it should be totally anonymous.

Also, as someone prone to accidentally clicking things, once in a while
    I've accidentally thumbed up or down a post I had no intention of doing
    either to... and then had to pick which I wanted because there is no
    option of going back to neutral.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Feb '15 17:22
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Not true. I did not choose any of those options.
    If the tabulation is in error I'll remove your nickname next update. Should it be added to "8 Unstated"?
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Feb '15 17:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    What does "[?]" mean?
    "Update as of February 17, 2015: 21 voters with definitive votes; 8 Unstated; or chose options 2) or 3):"
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Feb '15 18:03
    [b]"Update as of February 17, 2015: 21 voters with definitive votes; 8 Unstated; or chose options 2) or 3):"[/b]
    But it's ludicrous. What does "8" even mean? It's lumped in with completely different sets... it's like '8 unstated but maybe stated, oh dear don't know, whatever, it's 8 something'. It's like a parody. 😀
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Feb '15 18:08

Never occurred to me that contributors to this thread were incapable of reading simple instructions and/or dishonest.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree