1. Wat?
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 13:23
    “Income levels of America’s major religious groups compared to the average U.S. income distribution.
    Over $100,000 per year:”

8% Black Christians
    9% of Jehovah’s Witnesses
    13% of Evangelicals
    16% Mormons
    16% Muslim
    18% National Average
    18% (Other)
    19% Unaffiliated
    19% Catholic
    21% Christian (Mainline)
    22% Buddhist
    23% Christian (other)
    28% Orthodox
    43% of Hindus

46% of Jews

......... I wonder how there is a difference between a Black's Christian's God, and a White's...... ? Could there be? Surely not?

And yet the Christians claim they are the biggest religion in the USA...... ahum?

What say ye white American Christians about this diversive?

-m. πŸ™
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 13:47
    Originally posted by mikelom
    “Income levels of America’s major religious groups compared to the average U.S. income distribution.

8% Black Christians
    13% of Evangelicals
    16% Mormons
    16% Muslim
    18% National Average
    18% (Other)
    19% Unaffiliated
    19% Catholic
    21% Christian (Mainline)
    22% Buddhist
    23% Christian (other)
    28% ...[text shortened]... the USA...... ahum?

-m. πŸ™
    Those who earn over $100,000 per year are cursed in the sight of god. Their temporal wealth blinds them to their spiritual poverty. Any template for success that is measured in the accumulation of personal wealth is one that is one that has been designed by the devil himself.

How's that? (even though I'm not a Christian).
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 13:53
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Those who earn over $100,000 per year are cursed in the sight of god. Their temporal wealth blinds them to their spiritual poverty. Any template for success that is measured in the accumulation of personal wealth is one that is one that has been designed by the devil himself.

I think I'll convert to JudaismπŸ™‚
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 14:03

8% Black Christians
    13% of Evangelicals
    16% Mormons
    16% Muslim
    18% National Average
    18% (Other)
    19% Unaffiliated
    19% Catholic
    21% Christian (Mainline)
    22% Buddhist
    23% Christian (other)

-m. πŸ™
    The division has little to do with religion. It's from the racial wealth gap in general.
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 14:07
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I think I'll convert to JudaismπŸ™‚
    That would probably put them underneath Hindus.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 14:11

8% Black Christians
    13% of Evangelicals
    16% Mormons
    16% Muslim
    18% National Average
    18% (Other)
    19% Unaffiliated
    19% Catholic
    21% Christian (Mainline)
    22% Buddhist
    23% Christian (other)

-m. πŸ™
    This is the work of the devil.
  7. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    29 Aug '12 14:13
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Hallelujah, brother!
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Aug '12 03:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Just give up now.

After all it's ALL tainted by the devil - except of course the truth in your mind, which remains untainted- then how can you possibly continue in this satan-infested world?
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Aug '12 07:55

8% Black Christians
    13% of Evangelicals
    16% Mormons
    16% Muslim
    18% National Average
    18% (Other)
    19% Unaffiliated
    19% Catholic
    21% Christian (Mainline)
    22% Buddhist
    23% Christian (other)

-m. πŸ™
    i would like to see the income levels of various nba teams fans. i want to see how a laker fan earns compared to celtic fan.

seriously now, how is this relevant to anything?
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Aug '12 07:58
    Originally posted by rwingett

in case you aren't joking, let me point the stupidity of your post: earning has nothing to do with "accumulation of personal wealth". earning means you work hard and use your god given gifts. what you do with that money makes you a bad, decent or good person.
  11. Wat?
    Moves
    30 Aug '12 11:19
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    in case you aren't joking, let me point the stupidity of your post: earning has nothing to do with "accumulation of personal wealth". earning means you work hard and use your god given gifts. what you do with that money makes you a bad, decent or good person.
    You saying blacks don't work hard? πŸ™„

Whoa! 😞

-m.
  12. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    30 Aug '12 12:59
    Keeping money, any amount of money, for your own exclusive use, to the exclusion of all others, is an abomination in the eyes of god*. This conception that your livelihood can be divided and separated out from the whole that sustains it is what causes one to be separated from the wholeness of humanity, and consequently from the wholeness of god*. Only by merging yourself fully into the wholeness of humanity, without making any distinction between 'mine and thine', while loving your fellow man as you would Him, only when you do these things will you know the wholeness of god*.

The conception that you can isolate yourself from humanity, keeping wealth for your own exclusive use as your fellow man starves around you, while making an occasional donation to "charity", is a fraudulent one. Success in the Kingdom will not be measured in income, wealth, or GDP. It will be measured solely by how well you treat the "least of these among us". And by any measurement not devised by the devil, you are failing miserably in that regard. Your whole life has been one long series of capitulations and collaborations with the money changers in the temple. Make no mistake, Zahlzani, you have been judged guilty in the eyes of god.*

*Whatever your definition for that is.
  13. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    30 Aug '12 13:49
    And if your god-given gift is using your position as CEO to buy a bunch of stock options and then lay off a bunch of workers so that your stock goes up, that's just good old fashioned hard work. 😞

[And please note: the CEO hasn't done anything with the money yet.]
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    30 Aug '12 13:53
    Some people's god-given gift is being a tax lawyer who advises their wealthy clients to put their money in offshore tax shelters so they can complain about the high corporate tax, yet actually pay nothing.

And the poor have been brainwashed to think it's OK to have a system that allows certain people to become very rich, yet doesn't demand anything in return from those people once they get rich [like actually paying taxes, shudder].
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Aug '12 14:39
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    And if your god-given gift is using your position as CEO to buy a bunch of stock options and then lay off a bunch of workers so that your stock goes up, that's just good old fashioned hard work. 😞

[And please note: the CEO hasn't done anything with the money yet.]
    Yeah, ask Mitt Romney about this. He'll say the same thing. He's probably never actually worked a day in his life.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree