Indian triumph

Indian triumph

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Sep 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
So why would you repeat what you have said before about lying but can’t seem to repeat what you have supposedly said about Zoophilia? No further questions your honor.
Kiddo always claims to have answered a question previously when he’s cornered. It’s the oldest tool in his trolling toolbox.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Sep 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Because I wanted to repeat myself about lying. But over the issue of paedophilia and bestiality, I am demonstrating my contempt for you.
No, you’re cornered, nervous and pool whizzing.

Come on, Kiddo. This trolling and pool whizzing schtick of yours is as old as the hills.

F

Moves
16 Sep 18

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
Gay sex no longer criminal offence in India.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-45429664

That is a lot of people celebrating!
Changing the law is probably a lot easier than changing attitudes.

"Homosexuality in Indonesia is generally considered a taboo subject by both Indonesian civil society and the government. Public discussion of homosexuality in Indonesia has been inhibited by the fact that human sexuality in any form is rarely discussed or depicted openly. Traditional religious mores tend to disapprove of homosexuality and cross-dressing.

In Indonesia, where religion plays a dominant role in society, and where almost 90 percent of the population are Muslim, homosexuality is not punishable by national law, but condemnation of homosexuality has been voiced by many religious leaders, not only Islamic.

The national criminal code does not prohibit cross-dressing or adult, non-commercial and consensual homosexual conduct between consenting adults, although it does contain a higher age of consent for same-sex sexual conduct, and there are some reports that police have sometimes harassed gay or transgender people using vaguely worded public indecency laws. At the local level, gay or transgender Muslims can be fined or imprisoned under provincial laws against homosexuality and cross-dressing. Indonesia's northwesternmost province of Aceh for example, has a sharia-based anti-homosexuality law that punishes anyone caught having gay sex with 100 lashes."
Wiki.

Moves
16 Sep 18

Because I wanted to repeat myself about lying. But over the issue of paedophilia and bestiality, I am demonstrating my contempt for you.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Sep 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Obviously you don't have to have logical arguments either you are allowed to contradict yourself at every turn and run away from discussions that expose your total lack of coherence as you are doing yet again.
Calling homosexuality not immoral and yet calling bestiality and pedophilia immoral is not a contradiction, nor is it a "lack of coherence" or "illogical", nor is it a "conundrum".

F

Moves
16 Sep 18

Originally posted by @suzianne to dj2becker
Calling homosexuality not immoral and yet calling bestiality and pedophilia immoral is not a contradiction, nor is it a "lack of coherence" or "illogical", nor is it a "conundrum".
dj2becker knows this full well ~ or he knows my stance, even if he doesn't agree with it - because he and I have discussed it at length in the past. The stuff he's said to me on this thread has mostly been him just fooling around in his trademark way.

Moves
16 Sep 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @suzianne
If you are not using the Bible as your point of reference how would you argue that homosexuality is morally sound yet bestiality and pedophilia is immoral without contradicting yourself?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
16 Sep 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Sex between a man and woman has a higher purpose (procreation.)

Why is procreation a higher purpose than pleasure?

If sex were meant to be to procreate only conception would be infallible
(as with many. many species). Sex is for pleaseure. Get over it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Sep 18

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
Why is procreation a higher purpose than pleasure?

If sex were meant to be to procreate only conception would be infallible
(as with many. many species). Sex is for pleaseure. Get over it.
<Sex is for pleaseure.>

Something tells me your romantic partners would strongly disagree with that statement, at least as it pertains to your 90-second efforts at sexual relations every two months.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Sep 18

dj2becker knows this full well ~ or he knows my stance, even if he doesn't agree with it - because he and I have discussed it at length in the past. The stuff he's said to me on this thread has mostly been him just fooling around in his trademark way.
<dj2becker knows this full well ~ or he knows my stance, even if he doesn't agree with it - because he and I have discussed it at length in the past. The stuff he's said to me on this thread has mostly been him just fooling around in his trademark way.>

Translation: I’ve been busted and so will claim I already addressed this in the past.

S. Korea

Moves
16 Sep 18

I don't much care what you think is or is not "well structured and ordered living". If those four men are not impacting people around them negatively - which I would imagine is unlikely - then I don't see their way of spending their leisure time is immoral - or, indeed any of your business or mine.
So, literally, the only possible measure of morality is whether it impacts others?

And is this an objective view of it or just what FMF has come up with because he can't conclude anything further on a personal level?

F

Moves
16 Sep 18

Originally posted by @philokalia
So, literally, the only possible measure of morality is whether it impacts others?
Yes.

F

Moves
16 Sep 18
3 edits

And is this an objective view of it or just what FMF has come up with because he can't conclude anything further on a personal level?
Morality is subjective. We are both sharing our personal opinions and perspectives on moral matters here. That's all.

S. Korea

Moves
17 Sep 18

Is racism or "homophobia" evil?

I'm just curious if you're going like armchair philosopher and going to stick to your guns of total subjectivity or if you're going to fully embrace the religion of the left where

There is no truth,

But you're a hateful bigot if you disagree with me.

F

Moves
17 Sep 18

Is racism or "homophobia" evil?
Without immoral acts motivated by them? No. I don't believe in "thoughtcrime" and I think the concept of "hate crimes" is a misstep on the part of authorities. If some alleged "hate" provides information about the motive for actual crimes, then that is a matter for investigators and prosecutors. But special sentencing for such thoughts, as if the thoughts were "crimes", seems wrong to me.