Invitation to prove evolution...

Invitation to prove evolution...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Nov 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
How do you know this? What research have you done? You are after all a grown man who refuses to read any books on the topic? You're essentially walking round with your hands over your ears, your eyes shut shouting 'la la la la la la'.
Well first of all you or no one here has shown evolution to be a fact. So far all you've done, which is always what you do, is to give a knee jerk demeaning responce and look down your really long evolved nose and say how much I don't know.
If I'm truely wrong and there is truely proof, shut up and show me.

Cape Town

Moves
04 Nov 13

Originally posted by galveston75
If this is fact then show me a link where I can actually see one KIND changing to another KIND. I'm not speaking of adapting but being of one species and a gradual and complete change from one species to another completely different species.
I asked you to define 'kind'. The dictionary gives a wide range of meanings. Capitalizing it doesn't make it any clearer. Until you define it, your question cannot be answered as your question can't be understood. If you want one species to another species using the scientific definition of species then that is easy there are plenty of examples, but I want you to be specific about your question before I give my examples or you will simply say that what I present is not what you wanted.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Nov 13

Originally posted by Pianoman1
No, of course not. Are you doubting the veracity of the American Geological Institute? Can't you just get it? Virtually the whole of the scientific community is united against YEC because it simply does not stack up; it is a deceipt propagated by jaw-droppingly inflexible died-in the-wool fundamentalists who are trying to take the moral high ground whilst standing in shifting quicksand!
Yep...they really don't have it either.

Cape Town

Moves
04 Nov 13

Well first of all you or no one here has shown evolution to be a fact.
Which is really not surprising given that you continue to refuse to answer my very simple questions. The thing is, evolution is not like 2+2, it is a word with a wide range of meaning, and if we include The Theory of Evolution, it covers half the science of Biology. So your demand is like saying "Prove Chemistry is a fact". The demand is at fault, not evolution.
If however you want proof that evolution happens, well its a fact by definition, nothing to prove.
If you want some aspects of the Theory of Evolution to be proven, then I would be happy to oblige.
If however you keep repeating that nobody has proven evolution to be a fact then you are just publicly embarrassing yourself.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
04 Nov 13
1 edit

Well first of all you or no one here has shown evolution to be a fact. So far all you've done, which is always what you do, is to give a knee jerk demeaning responce and look down your really long evolved nose and say how much I don't know.
If I'm truely wrong and there is truely proof, shut up and show me.
Sorry, but you know very little about the topic we're discussing. You've demonstrated that post after post for as along as I can remember.

As for proving evolution is true, nobody needs to. It's been an accepted scientific theory for well over 100yrs and is nowadays taught all round the world. That you still think it needs to be proven highlights the lunacy of your position.

If you are really interested in learning about the topic you'd take up RO's very gracious offer. But you won't, you'll just keep on being disingenuous as per usual.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Nov 13

Originally posted by twhitehead
I asked you to define 'kind'. The dictionary gives a wide range of meanings. Capitalizing it doesn't make it any clearer. Until you define it, your question cannot be answered as your question can't be understood. If you want one species to another species using the scientific definition of species then that is easy there are plenty of examples, but I wan ...[text shortened]... ion before I give my examples or you will simply say that what I present is not what you wanted.
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/cfl/species-kind

This does it if you will actualy read it....

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Nov 13

Originally posted by twhitehead
Which is really not surprising given that you continue to refuse to answer my very simple questions. The thing is, evolution is not like 2+2, it is a word with a wide range of meaning, and if we include The Theory of Evolution, it covers half the science of Biology. So your demand is like saying "Prove Chemistry is a fact". The demand is at fault, not evo ...[text shortened]... that nobody has proven evolution to be a fact then you are just publicly embarrassing yourself.
Humm, can someone who knows chemistry show me a "fact" like what happens when you mix two non compatable chemicals together like acids with bleach? What happens? Can I see or smell the results? Of course.

Proven fact and one not one to doubt. So what is your point?

It seems that evolutionist love to make it all seem so deep and mysterious and not understandable that us pions have no chance. But we know it's really simple when it comes to the fossil record which you all say exist in abundance when in fact they don't.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Nov 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Sorry, but you know very little about the topic we're discussing. You've demonstrated that post after post for as along as I can remember.

As for proving evolution is true, nobody needs to. It's been an accepted scientific theory for well over 100yrs and is nowadays taught all round the world. That you still think it needs to be proven highlights the ...[text shortened]... up RO's very gracious offer. But you won't, you'll just keep on being disingenuous as per usual.
Psssst. Don't need too. It's not provable as you are conceding to by not showing me.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Nov 13

Let's try this: If I were a visiting being from another planet and you told me humans evolved from other species on this planet and I said to show me how that happened and you've got one hour to prove it, what would you show as absolute proof? Not just saying it is so, but showing me?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
04 Nov 13

Psssst. Don't need too. It's not provable as you are conceding to by not showing me.
That's right, the validity of evolutionary biology hinges on whether I play your silly little troll like game on a chess forum. 🙄

Come on Galveston be a man. Take the book. In return RO and myself (I think he will) will read any book you choose. Can't say fairer than that.

Cape Town

Moves
04 Nov 13

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/cfl/species-kind

This does it if you will actualy read it....
So you want other posters to present everything in their own words and wont accept references or books, but when asked for a simple definition, you won't give one, but instead give me a link to a web page that does not actually give a definition but instead discusses the wide range of meaning the word may have.
So which of the meanings discussed in that article were you using?

Cape Town

Moves
04 Nov 13

Humm, can someone who knows chemistry show me a "fact" like what happens when you mix two non compatable chemicals together like acids with bleach? What happens? Can I see or smell the results? Of course.

Proven fact and one not one to doubt. So what is your point?
When they do so, have they 'proven chemistry'?

It seems that evolutionist love to make it all seem so deep and mysterious and not understandable that us pions have no chance. But we know it's really simple when it comes to the fossil record which you all say exist in abundance when in fact they don't.
So if I give you one experiment to do with evolution that you can do in the lab, will you consider evolution to be proven?

What doesn't exist in abundance? Fossils? You have never seen a fossil? I used to have a few, should I send you some?

Cape Town

Moves
04 Nov 13

It's not provable as you are conceding to by not showing me.
If you are so sure of yourself, why have you still failed to acknowledge the content of my very first post in this thread? Was it too difficult for you? Should I write it again in shorter words?

Ro

Moves
04 Nov 13

Let's try this: If I were a visiting being from another planet and you told me humans evolved from other species on this planet and I said to show me how that happened and you've got one hour to prove it, what would you show as absolute proof? Not just saying it is so, but showing me?
I'd say you can't be that advanced if you set silly preconditions like that.

And then I would ask you to write down how your spacecraft's engines work, enabling you to cross those vast interstellar distances, but in no more than a page of A4 but with enough detail so that I can build one myself.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Nov 13

Lol. Still no proof. Thanks.