1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 14:45
    If God accepts one and rejects another is He fair?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 15:141 edit
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Yes. God accepts those who follow the commandments of His Son, and puts into practice these commandments when they see his Son Jesus Christ in need, and they help. Jesus explains:
    For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat:
    I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink:
    I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
    Naked, and ye clothed me:
    I was sick, and ye visited me:
    I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
    (Matthew 25:35-36 KJV)

These are the righteous sheep.

The goats who do not do this are rejected and cast out.

Nothing is unfair about that.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 16:172 edits
    That is an interesting question in that EARLY in the Bible, is the touching account of Cain and Abel in Genesis chapter four.

I mean it seems a problem that God takes on right up front in the sixty sic books of the divine revelation.

Abel's offering is accepted by Jehovah.
    Cain's offering is rejected by Jehovah.

Jehovah encourages Cain to do what is right.
    But out of jealousy Cain commits the first murder - his brother Abel.

And we are only in the fourth chapter of the Bible.
    "But WHY?" I think most readers would ask upon reading it for the first time. Is it fair? Is God's way to reject one man's worship yet receive the other man's right of God's heart ?

Didn't you have that question arise in you when you first got to chapter four of Genesis? This concerns the first two named descendants of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4:1 - 15) .
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 16:44
    Originally posted by @sonship
    That is an interesting question in that EARLY in the Bible, is the touching account of Cain and Abel in Genesis chapter four.

I mean it seems a problem that God takes on right up front in the sixty sic books of the divine revelation.

[b]Abel's
    offering is accepted by Jehovah.
    Cain's offering is rejected by Jehovah.

Jehovah encourages ...[text shortened]... nesis? This concerns the first two named descendants of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4:1 - 15) .[/b]
    Abel was a righteous man who lived according to Gods commandments
    Cain was an evil man who did evil works [called a son of Satan]
    '
    God rejects the worship of evil doers.
    Doers are justified in the eyes of God.
  5. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 16:46
    I don't think we should hold the princess responsible for being so delicate she felt the pea under eight mattresses. She was raised that way. The problem is with the culture she grew up under.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 16:531 edit
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Abel was a righteous man who lived according to Gods commandments
    Cain was an evil man who did evil works [called a son of Satan]
    '
    God rejects the worship of evil doers.
    Doers are justified in the eyes of God.
    Abel offered an offering with blood as he probably learned from his parents.

Cain was too smart and rather than go by what God had revealed to Adam and Eve, invented his own way. That is an offering without the atoning blood but representative of his own good works.

You still have the job of proving your slanderous false accusation that I taught that Judas will inherit the kingdom of God.

Is your conscience seared as with a hot iron, without feeling?
    No apology?
    No retraction?
    And no evidence to verify your slander?

Are you proud that you can so effectively bear false witness against your neighbor, transgressing so skillfully the commandment of God?
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 16:58
    [b]Abel offered an offering with blood as he probably learned from his parents.

Cain was too smart and rather than go by what God had revealed to Adam and Eve, invented his own way. That is an offering without the atoning blood but representative of his own good works.

You still have the job of proving your slanderous false accusat ...[text shortened]... false witness against your neighbor, transgressing so skillfully the commandment of God?[/b]
    You are a liar. For years you have been promoting this garbage of OSAS even to the point of supporting the evil and sin of Judas and Ananias and Sappihira claiming that they will still be in the Kingdom of God. They will be punished according to you but they will still enter the kingdom. You are only now recently changing your tune.

You are a corrupt liar, trying to weasel out of your false doctrines.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 16:591 edit
    Originally posted by @apathist
    I don't think we should hold the princess responsible for being so delicate she felt the pea under eight mattresses. She was raised that way. The problem is with the culture she grew up under.
    We know that you cannot tell the difference between Grimm's Fairy Tales and the most copied and published historical document in earth's history - The New Testament.

We know that you long to reduce the New Testament to a book of entertainment of - "Once Upon a Time in a Far Off Land".

You remain in a drunken stuper, overly entertained by folklore and comic books to the point of intellectual befuddlement.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 17:174 edits
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    You are a liar.

You a liar, as you are demonstrating here and as many have noticed who have been under your false slanders.

For years you have been promoting this garbage of OSAS

I have been writing about the assurance of the gift of eternal life and eternal redemption, And I probably WOULD NOT BE if in every thread I write in, you didn't come along with your one note denial of grace and peddling of Justification by law keeping.

Your favorite description is OSAS. That's YOUR term which you pound upon, not mine. Though I basically understand what you mean.

To my arguments I see NO effective rebuttal but plenty of wild ad homs to take their place.

even to the point of supporting the evil and sin of Judas and Ananias and Sappihira claiming that they will still be in the Kingdom of God.

Now you are hoping that sloppy joining together of two separate instances will obfuscate enough to excuse your wild slanders.

I said Annanias and Saphira were disciplined with physical death.
    I did NOT say they I KNOW that they will inherit the reward of the millennial kingdom. I did teach that they are those who probably fit the description of suffering loss but being saved as through fire in First Corinthains three.

Judas Isacriot I dealt with as an entirely separate case of a man who NEVER believed that Jesus was the Son of God, his Lord.

You sloppily try to couple the two instances together in order to try to put words into my mouth? This is just you wildly throwing dust up into the air to cloud and confuse your accusations.

They will be punished according to you but they will still enter the kingdom. You are only now recently changing your tune.

I didn't CHANGE ANYTHING. You're full of lousy strawman arguments that you try to insert into my mouth.

Judas will not be in the New Jerusalem in eternity future I am pretty sure.

On the other hand the disciplined, unrewarded disciples Annanias and his wife Sapphire will be saved into that blessing though they may miss the inheritance of the preliminary thousand year kingdom of God.

You are a corrupt liar, trying to weasel out of your false doctrines.

The garbage is your pseudo Watchtower private heresy of re-worked Judiastic mixture which you SHOULD have dismissed upon reading the book of Galatians.

Watch you next ten posts contain still not proof of your lying slanders.

Show everybody how skillfully you can bare false witness against your neighbor breaking the commandment of God.
  10. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 18:14
    We know that you cannot tell the difference between Grimm's Fairy Tales and the most copied and published historical document in earth's history - The New Testament.
    Hi! thx but you should realize the bible is most printed and least read. Groups are trying to shove this crap down our throats but we have looked at what you peddle and it is stupid garbage. You do not deserve respect because you lie too much. Go preach on a street corner and watch everyone ignore you. You will get a lot of these hand tosses, trying to get you to move out of the way.
  11. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 18:23
    ... Go preach on a street corner and watch everyone ignore you. ...
    You tried that! It didn't work well, but not because your message is wrong, it's just that your listeners are so stupid.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 18:344 edits
    Hi! thx but you should realize the bible is most printed and least read.

Nope. The distinction of most purchased and least read is probably Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time.

I think that that leads the pack of books people love to own and have not read.

Groups are trying to shove this crap down our throats but we have looked at what you peddle and it is stupid garbage.

You gobble up crap all the time as indicated that every time you post something it is full of crap.

You are what you eat.

You do not deserve respect because you lie too much.

Indicate the top lie I have told.
    Don't go to the second or third worst offending lie,
    Quote me on the biggest lie I told here.

Do so in your next post. Take a few hours to find it if you need to.

And I don't mean something with which you disagree. I mean an untruth deliberately told by me.

Don't come back with "I don't believe Jesus is the Son of God" as evidence of any lie I told.

Your move.

Go preach on a street corner and watch everyone ignore you. You will get a lot of these hand tosses, trying to get you to move out of the way.

Hey, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and Isaiah saw scores of people ignore them throughout their lives. God's word does not return void.

So you're impressed with a popularity contest?
    Figures.

Now Dr. Suess or Harry Potter, they're real popular. Intrust your eternal destiny on either of them.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 19:291 edit
    Originally posted by @sonship to apathist
    You remain in a drunken stuper, overly entertained by folklore and comic books to the point of intellectual befuddlement.
    It's fascinating that you would choose to reprimand apathist in this way. There was a very high volume Christian poster here for a few months recently ~ sometimes 100+ posts a day, most of them raw trolling, who seemed to post in a drunken stupor [definitely inebriated in some way] and who typed out stuff that belonged in comic books, and who certainly displayed "intellectual befuddlement" about the definition of words and about what he thought was the efficacy of bizarrely repetitious posting and insults - and who generally brought your religion into disrepute [e.g. constant claims that his posting was inspired by the "Holy Spirit" you believe in] - you could not possibly have missed it going on, day in day out, on every thread - and yet you did not once reprimand him.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 21:02
    Rejects what, photo proofs?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '18 21:05
    Originally posted by @fmf
    It's fascinating that you would choose to reprimand apathist in this way. There was a very high volume Christian poster here for a few months recently ~ sometimes 100+ posts a day, most of them raw trolling, who seemed to post in a drunken stupor [definitely inebriated in some way] and who typed out stuff that belonged in comic books, and who certainly displaye ...[text shortened]... ve missed it going on, day in day out, on every thread - and yet you did not once reprimand him.
    He was Christian FMF! You cannot reprimand another Christian in here unless you can decide that they are not a Christian by some “if she sinks she’s a witch” logic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree