Is God fair?

Is God fair?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
10 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @sonship
Strongest examples of textural corruption please.
Did you know original scripture is not in english? Go to college, get a degree in showing you do know the source language, and now you can help!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
10 Jul 18

Originally posted by @apathist
You misunderstood the post. Kelly already educated me on his gender. He doesn't get bent out of shape about this, to his credit.
Yes I wasn't sure so ...

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
10 Jul 18

Originally posted by @eladar
1 Corinthians 2

What we have received is not the spirit but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught
14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things ...[text shortened]... not have the mind of Christ. To claim a natural man does claims salvation by one's own ability.
You have the mind of Christ you say? Well why not use it?

Start simple. Be sure what the term 'mind' means first I suggest

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Jul 18

Originally posted by @apathist
We are born guilty, jesus saved us, a three-year old can connect those dots.

Move the goal-posts now.
what?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
The sad thing about you is that you throw together scripture sometimes as if they apply
to the conversations you are in when they don't, but since you use scripture you think
you are actually saying something that applies. Jesus said that the Holy Spirit was to
come to lead us, teach us, comfort us. It isn't by my righteousness but Christ's, it isn't
t ...[text shortened]... 4:13
By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.
Thats all a pile of nonsense. I can state without a doubt that someone like you cannot possibly have the Spirit of Christ. You can claim to have it all you like. The Holy Spirit is a guide to people which remind the them of what Jesus preached and to guide them to righteousness and good works, and eventually into the Kingdom of God. Your doctrine denies the teachings of Christ and you contradict His commandments. Jesus said a dozen times:

If you want eternal life, keep the commandments
Those who do good works and live righteously will enter the Kingdom of God.

You support no such teaching. Instead you think you have the Spirit of Christ and you think you will do good works. You think that God is guiding you . You doubt that good works is important as Jesus stated. You question how many good works are required. Your doctrine has no resemblance whatsoever to what Jesus said

Nobody is saying anything about earning anything. You are putting in your church doctrine into the conversation. I have never ever once said that I earn anything. Yet you constantly misquote what I say.

You do not understand what Gods grace is about. The Bible teaching of Gods grace is not your church teaching.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @rajk999
Thats all a pile of nonsense. I can state without a doubt that someone like you cannot possibly have the Spirit of Christ. You can claim to have it all you like. The Holy Spirit is a guide to people which remind the them of what Jesus preached and to guide them to righteousness and good works, and eventually into the Kingdom of God. Your doctrine denies th ...[text shortened]... derstand what Gods grace is about. The Bible teaching of Gods grace is not your church teaching.
You would have a point if I ever preached that, I don’t preach against good works, repentance, or living Holy lives. I do share the scripture that Jesus came to save sinners and that all of us are sinners. That God loves us and promises to never leave or forsake us which is one of the reasons why the Holy Spirit was sent to us, so we are not alone God is with us.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Jul 18

Thats all a pile of nonsense. I can state without a doubt that someone like you cannot possibly have the Spirit of Christ. You can claim to have it all you like. The Holy Spirit is a guide to people which remind the them of what Jesus preached and to guide them to righteousness and good works, and eventually into the Kingdom of God. Your doctrine denies th ...[text shortened]... derstand what Gods grace is about. The Bible teaching of Gods grace is not your church teaching.
Amazing how you can judge another the way you do!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 18
1 edit

Your words condemn you. For a Christian that says he has the Holy Spirit you do not support the teachings of Christ as if Christ was in you. Your words condemn you. Nothing amazing about that. What is amazing is that you are blinded by church doctrine. Your church doctrine condemns [often in a subtle manner], good works and righteousness.

You say you will walk out your life doing good works. Thats your line. There is no such thing in the Bible. You laugh at and ridicule good works by asking questions like how much is required, how often. Jesus asked no such thing neither was their any such comment.

Jesus said DO IT.. . JUST GO AND DO GOOD AND LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY BY FOLLOWING THE COMMANDMENTS

You have never once said that in the 10 yrs that you have been on this forum. So I know you by now. I can say that without a doubt YOU DO NOT HAVE CHRIST IN YOU.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
10 Jul 18
1 edit

Telling the truth is not judging. Nor is it name calling.

Rajk is blunt no doubt but the wisdom of his words are very clear. He sees the truth of the bible's message as real and inherent , not some abstract longing or wishful thinking.
The Lord loves us all but he helps those that seek Him earnestly in full truth and humility.

You always see his words as an attack and I cant see why. He's trying to help you which is the great irony.

Eg. 'I stubbed my toe today' - true. 'Believe in Jesus ' - an abstraction at best.
Its usually all in the wording and your lie down self-defeatest attitude always paints you as a tragic figure who must surrender all to a hope and a prayer that whatever some manipulator made up in the past is somehow the answer everyone's been looking for

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel

Rajk is blunt no doubt but the wisdom of his words are very clear. He sees the truth of the bible's message as real and inherent , not some abstract longing or wishful thinking.
The Lord loves us all but he helps those that seek Him earnestly in full truth and humility.

You always see hi ...[text shortened]... whatever some manipulator made up in the past is somehow the answer everyone's been looking for
Some good points there Karoly.

Im blunt because Jesus Christ was blunt.
My words are the very same that Jesus spoke.
I have made up nothing.

Those who do not hear the words of Christ in their head
do not have the Spirit of Christ in their heart.
They proclaim to accept one thing but preach another.
That is the classic definition of false teaching

For sure Christians like sonship, kellyjay and secondson are in this category.
The teachings of Christ are very far from their minds.
This is why they cannot be helped.
If they dont hear Christ how can they hear me.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Jul 18

Your words condemn you. For a Christian that says he has the Holy Spirit you do not support the teachings of Christ as if Christ was in you. Your words condemn you. Nothing amazing about that. What is amazing is that you are blinded by church doctrine. Your church doctrine condemns [often in a subtle manner], good works and righteousness.

You say you wi ...[text shortened]... this forum. So I know you by now. I can say that without a doubt YOU DO NOT HAVE CHRIST IN YOU.
When and where have I said don’t follow or support the words of Christ? I have been here longer than 10 years so please quote me! I don’t support your doctrine of earning my way into God’s Kingdom, but you are not Jesus Christ. I don’t subscribe to the notion I am saved by Jesus sacrificing Himself for me plus something I have to do to earn it. We are saved by God’s grace through faith and this is not of ourselves it is a gift of God. You need to beware of preaching another gospel doctrine other than Christ curified for us.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 18

When and where have I said don’t follow or support the words of Christ? I have been here longer than 10 years so please quote me! I don’t support your doctrine of earning my way into God’s Kingdom, but you are not Jesus Christ. I don’t subscribe to the notion I am saved by Jesus sacrificing Himself for me plus something I have to do to earn it. We are save ...[text shortened]... God. You need to beware of preaching another gospel doctrine other than Christ curified for us.
Earning my way? That language is not in my vocabulary so you made that up.

Here is proof that you do not support the words of Christ :

Show me ....where did Jesus say anything about sacrificing himself for you plus something you have to do to earn it? Where was that mentioned by Jesus Christ.

E

Moves
10 Jul 18

You have the mind of Christ you say? Well why not use it?

Start simple. Be sure what the term 'mind' means first I suggest
How could you know if I use it? You are spiritually blind.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Jul 18

You always see hi ...[text shortened]... whatever some manipulator made up in the past is somehow the answer everyone's been looking for
Actually he is adding to the grace of Jesus Christ not much different than those that used to say Jesus plus circumcision was required to be saved. He adds human efforts even ignoring scripture that makes it abundantly clear it isn’t by works we are saved. This isn’t saying works will not be done.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
10 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @eladar
How could you know if I use it? You are spiritually blind.
Very simply: by the very content of your posts. They betray you and are repeatedly shown to be hollow, false , lacking in basic human understanding or just plain stupid
You hold zero power over me by your comment that I am spiritually blind. Furthermore your 'like it or goto hell for all etenity' attitude reflects your spiritual misunderstanding , not mine