1. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Feb '14 15:12
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Again, this is just waffle. What purpose does this type of justice serve?
    By now it should be obvious that the Christians who believe so strongly in this eternal torment doctrine cannot show where the Bible teaches such a thing. Sounds like a lot of wrong assumptions leading to false conclusions.
  2. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Feb '14 15:39
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Why is a sin against an eternal God an eternal crime?

Do you have any rational explanation for this?
    There are (i cannot find of how to spell this word) statuets. Within all of us, there is reasoning what is right and wrong. Often, we know the answer before it is asked. Or even before we choose to do an act. As in stealing, or rape or fraud and many other actions that we do.

God sets into all of us to comprehend the truth of our actions.
    God's commandments set these same principles in place, that are inherent in our nature.

So even if you don't believe in this eternal God, it is your own conscience that will condemn or praise your actions.

We are created in the image of God. We are also eternal beings. The sins we commit are sins against ourselves. It isn't that God doesn't want us to be with him. It is we, in seeing the perfection of God, and our imperfection, through our sins. It is "WE" who condemn ourselves to be away from God.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree