1. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 06:07
    Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow
    well it was, but christians took it out of the infallible, absolute word of god because they didn't like it.
    I thought they did it just because it was redundant .
  2. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 06:27
    Originally posted by Moldy Crow
    I thought they did it just because it was redundant .
    Have you read some of the bible quotes that get posted here. Redunancy make it all the holier. Have you read some of the bible quotes that get posted here. Redunancy make it all the holier.
  3. Joined
    25 May '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 07:40
    Those africans must be terrible sinners in god's eyes as he keeps sending them famine and droughts. And what did those naughty asians do to deserve the Tsunami ?
  4. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 07:43
    Originally posted by e4 effort
    And what did those naughty asians do to deserve the Tsunami ?
    They pandered to the godless & perverted Swedes who took up temporary residence among them for the purpose of engaging in activities to heinous to be countenanced in Scandinavia.
  5. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 08:02
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    It sounds like Noah needed a lawyer. The covenant bound God only to refrain from destroying the world by a flood, while leaving other means of destruction open to him?
    We do have a lawyer, JESUS CHRIST. Yes, GOD has said HE is going to destroy the World. HE also has said that it would be replaced.HE has promised that only believers will live there. Noah has been replaced by JESUS CHRIST, and a whole lot more than 8 will be saved.
  6. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 08:22
    Originally posted by Moldy Crow
    He's been punnishing me for damned near a year with your assinine posts . Hell , after having to read what you morons post daily getting wiped out by a hurricane is deliverance not punnishment .
    There is one thing for sure. Those that refused to get saved, will be punished alot longer than one year. Hell will be a place where the unsaved will have rememerance of all that JESUS CHRIST taught and spoke.The unsaved will be punished for not doing what HE said. Wonder how much regret they will have, while watching us so-called morons playing chess at RHP and they can't play or have any thing to say, but you're right. Ok you're right. I should have believed what I read.
  7. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 08:23
    Those africans must be terrible sinners in god's eyes as he keeps sending them famine and droughts. And what did those naughty asians do to deserve the Tsunami ?
    That is only a sample of what the rest of world going to face.
  8. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 08:261 edit
    You'd be surprised how much of the problems over here in Africa (including the famines) are man induced.
  9. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 08:37
    Originally posted by Halitose
    You'd be surprised how much of the problems over here in Africa (including the famines) are man induced.
    Where exactly are you based, Hal?

I'm tired of trying to convince people that problems in Africa aren't solely caused by the shagging-like-rabbits-without-condoms syndrome.
  10. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 08:38
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    I can tell you're relishing the prospect. You're like some semi-literate Tertullian.
  11. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 08:43
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Where exactly are you based, Hal?

I'm tired of trying to convince people that problems in Africa aren't solely caused by the shagging-like-rabbits-without-condoms syndrome.
    Durban, RSA. Although, I'm also quite familiar with southern Angola, Mozambique, Zambia, Malawi (and some stressful bouts of Malaria).
  12. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 08:44
    Originally posted by Halitose
    Durban, RSA. Although, I'm also quite familiar with southern Angola, Mozambique, Zambia, Malawi (and some stressful bouts of Malaria).
    Goodness me, you're in Durban. Half my family lives there...What are you doing?
  13. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 08:53
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    He said, while rubbing his hands in gleeful anticipation...
  14. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 08:56
    Goodness me, you're in Durban. Half my family lives there...What are you doing?
    <Conversation moved to PM>
  15. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 09:07
    I can tell you're relishing the prospect. You're like some semi-literate Tertullian.
    There is nothing to relish. If there is just one person going to eternal damnation is very sad. Especially when they had a chance to repent.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree