1. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 09:10
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    There is nothing to relish. If there is just one person going to eternal damnation is very sad. Especially when they had a chance to repent.
    Alas, if only there was sombody powerful and loving enough to prevent such suffering...
  2. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 09:29
    Originally posted by bbarr
    Alas, if only there was sombody powerful and loving enough to prevent such suffering...
    Everyone has the chance, to accept the love and Sacrifice that JESUS CHRIST gave. Therefore we all have the power to prevent the sufferring of going to Hell.
  3. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 09:42
    Everyone has the chance, to accept the love and Sacrifice that JESUS CHRIST gave. Therefore we all have the power to prevent the sufferring of going to Hell.
    Do you ever laugh?
  4. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 09:44
    Originally posted by bbarr
    Do you ever laugh?
    Yes
  5. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 13:29
    Don't worry about the fact that JESUS CHRIST apparently doesn't love humanity so much, since he is only saving the idiots. UMBRAGE OF SNOW is a true savior who loves all and will not kill people for being curious or trying to reason things out on their own.
  6. Colorado
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 14:211 edit
    There is nothing to relish. If there is just one person going to eternal damnation is very sad. Especially when they had a chance to repent.
    I've gotta question for you. If God is just, how come he made us imperfect, and then is going to punish us for all eternity based on the few years that we live here on earth? Sounds kinda like religious brain washing does it not? It makes more sense to send us back until we improve. Hence, reincarnation.
  7. Colorado
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 14:22
    Originally posted by Halitose
    You'd be surprised how much of the problems over here in Africa (including the famines) are man induced.
    That's what I believe.
  8. Standard memberAsthereal
    Dark Matter
    Maastricht
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 18:58
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    With all these storms battering the US, is this God's way of punishing the US for breaking the ten commandments on so many levels?

And if so, can we expect such storms to reach London anytime soon?
    I don't think you should be worrying about that. The bigger problem is as follows: Does God still care for us? So much harm going on on his favorite planet! What makes you think it is him who is behind everything? He couldn't do so much harm anyway for his ways are with love, not death. The most logical way to look at the current events is that either the Devil is behind everything, or God has forsaken these lands because we sin too much, or last (for the non-believers among us) there is no God at all, because this world is getting worse and worse and no God could ever wish this for his own children!
  9. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 19:12
    We do have a lawyer, JESUS CHRIST. Yes, GOD has said HE is going to destroy the World. HE also has said that it would be replaced.HE has promised that only believers will live there. Noah has been replaced by JESUS CHRIST, and a whole lot more than 8 will be saved.
    So you're saying that whole bit about "the rain falls on the just and unjust alike" is just a load of crap ?

Have you ever considered that god is punishing the bible belt for it's hatefullness and intollerance ?

I hope and pray you'll learn your lesson from this , and turn from your evil sin of pride before god roasts your nuts forever .
  10. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 19:47
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    I've gotta question for you. If God is just, how come he made us imperfect, and then is going to punish us for all eternity based on the few years that we live here on earth? Sounds kinda like religious brain washing does it not? It makes more sense to send us back until we improve. Hence, reincarnation.
    GOD, when HE created man, never did HE say that HE created man imperfect. Man chose to disobey GOD. Man decided that he would not obey GOD'S Law.
    Yes, we are only here a few years. Yes, we are going to be punished for eternity for our sins. Have you ever tried to look at the whole picture. GOD created us to serve and worship HIM. GOD never said when HE created us. That we were to live for a few years. In fact the time limit was not placed on us until after we sinned.
    Yes there has been some brain washing. Some of mankind has been convinced by satan, that we should disobey GOD, and GOD should allow us to disrespect HIM.
    There are also those that believe that we should dictate to GOD how HE should treat us. Or that we should advise HIM on what is best for us. GOD sent JESUS CHRIST to give us rebirth. Would that count as reincarnation?
  11. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 19:58
    Originally posted by Moldy Crow
    So you're saying that whole bit about "the rain falls on the just and unjust alike" is just a load of crap ?

Have you ever considered that god is punishing the bible belt for it's hatefullness and intollerance ?

I hope and pray you'll learn your lesson from this , and turn from your evil sin of pride before god roasts your nuts forever .
    No, I am saying that the whole WORD OF GOD, is true. GOD has promised that HE is going to punish all of mankind for their sins. HE will do so.
    What lesson do you hope that I'll learn from this?
  12. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 20:25

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 20:29
    GOD, when HE created man, never did HE say that HE created man imperfect. Man chose to disobey GOD. Man decided that he would not obey GOD'S Law.
    Yes, we are only here a few years. Yes, we are going to be punished for eternity for our sins. Have you ever tried to look at the whole picture. GOD created us to serve and worship HIM. GOD never said when ...[text shortened]... hat is best for us. GOD sent JESUS CHRIST to give us rebirth. Would that count as reincarnation?
    I thought some people weren't going to be punished for their sins?
  14. Playing with matches
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 20:47

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    23 Sep '05 21:28
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I think the question that bbar is really trying to ask is: "Do you ever get tired of being a humorless, self righteous, sanctimonious git?" It's quite apparent that you're a total philistine and the poster child for witless, closed minded, ignorance.
    You complete me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree