1. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '11 18:31
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    [b]no i did not originate the quotation, i merely cited it so as to examine it.

So you did. My apologies.

I will not and cannot question Gods justice.

Of course you can, your just too chicken. How many people have died throughout history because of the ridiculous fearful attitude you display here?

The ordinances are certain ...[text shortened]... civilised nation.

So? This is God we're talking about, not some blood thirsty Roman mob.[/b]
    its not that i am chicken, just not qualified my friend, im a human, not divine, although sometimes when I play the guitar, its hard to tell 😛
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    13 Jun '11 18:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    its not that i am chicken, just not qualified my friend, im a human, not divine, although sometimes when I play the guitar, its hard to tell 😛
    its not that i am chicken, just not qualified my friend.

Well that doesn't stop your misinformed 'blatherings' on evolutionary biology?!

im a human, not divine

You don't need to be divine to make a judgement on whether razing villages to the ground killing innocent women and children is barbaric or not. Your own indoctrination blinds and mutes you. All you need to do is listen to your humanity.
  3. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    13 Jun '11 18:51
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Of course there is no valid reason for rogering someone else's wife, but that's not justification for killing them both is it? I thought the primary teaching of Jesus was forgiveness!?

The fact remains burning and putting people to death, cutting women's hands off and razing villages to the ground after killing everyone and everything in it is barbaric and primitive. Period. End of debate.
    All you want to think about is the Lamb of God part of Jesus' character. Jesus is also about justice and faith.
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    13 Jun '11 20:59
    Originally posted by trev33
    educated people are given the statistics less likely to follow a certain faith then those without a higher eduction?
    Not true, if so I'd be an atheist, you a believer.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree