1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 02:19
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Your own Bible uses the word (fool) many times

This is the big bluff that Jesus is God and rose from the dead. (no material body can ever rise from the dead)

You have not followed the authorized teachings of the Vaisnava teachings, but some unauthorized version.

In India false gurus are a dime a dozen.

Meat eating prevents advancement on the spiritu ...[text shortened]... derstanding comes from true devotion and strict adherence to the principles of spiritual living.
    It appears to me that you are also confused and lack spiritual understanding.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 02:301 edit
    No.....its the other way round.

Hinduism is the misunderstood understanding of the Vedic conclusion, giving supremacy to demigods.

Supremacy is only attributed to the Supreme Personality of Godhead creator of the earthly and the spiritual.

Demigods do not create the spiritual, but have power to create earthly bodies.

You cannot Google the Vedas and ...[text shortened]... anding.

You cannot understand the Vedas from only the academic view point (it cannot be done)
    That does not make it true. All religions are false, since there are no gods lovingly watching over their charges.

If we off ourselves, there will be no godly intervention. We will just go the way of the Dodo and Dinosaur. The planet will breath easier. Something better may or may not evolve to replace us as alpha intelligence in a hundred million years or so. Enough time so the fossil fuel supply can recover, give a new civilization a chance to do it better than we have.

You have to admit we have been sadly deficient in the sheparding of our jewel planet, the jewel of the galaxy most likely, at least, the jewel of the Solar system.

And we are screwing it up as fast as humanly possible.

Where is your god or gods coming down to slap us on the butts and get us to change our ways? We may have already passed the tipping point of no return of our civilization.

Will we then be more godly if the few million left over from some ecological disaster or war are scrambling for survival? Forgetting your debate on false and true science, false and true religion.

The whole lot of you wouldn't know real spirituality if it came down and slapped you in the face.
  3. Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 03:37
    The biggest bluff/fraud committed on most of the 1billion Indians is that they have been taught to follow Hinduism/Vaishnavism/yoga as a method of spiritual improvement.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 05:43
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That does not make it true. All religions are false, since there are no gods lovingly watching over their charges.

If we off ourselves, there will be no godly intervention. We will just go the way of the Dodo and Dinosaur. The planet will breath easier. Something better may or may not evolve to replace us as alpha intelligence in a hundred million years ...[text shortened]... e whole lot of you wouldn't know real spirituality if it came down and slapped you in the face.
    Surprising, an athesist that thinks he knows something about spirituality.
    Well at least you realize that man, left on his own, is doomed for destruction.
    To bad that you have no hope in a God that could save us.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 05:47
    Originally posted by shahenshah
    The biggest bluff/fraud committed on most of the 1billion Indians is that they have been taught to follow Hinduism/Vaishnavism/yoga as a method of spiritual improvement.
    Because you have not tasted the true spiritual sentiments of spiritual realization, then you say it doesn't exist.

This is because you have only experienced false religion.

You have only experienced false religion because you are not sincere, and you are not sincere because when the student is ready the teacher will appear.

Its obvious that the universe revolves around your bewildered thoughts.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jul '11 06:333 edits
    Your own Bible uses the word (fool) many times

This is the big bluff that Jesus is God and rose from the dead. (no material body can ever rise from the dead)

You have not followed the authorized teachings of the Vaisnava teachings, but some unauthorized version.

In India false gurus are a dime a dozen.

Meat eating prevents advancement on the spiritu ...[text shortened]... derstanding comes from true devotion and strict adherence to the principles of spiritual living.
    Who devised the authorized Vaisnava teachings? The fact that you do not
    believe God could rise a material body from the dead sounds like an
    atheist to me. Seems like you are all mixed up and don't know what you
    believe. Your god apparently does not have the power over life and death.
    My God is definitely greater than your god. So I would say your god must be
    the false one.
  7. Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    29 Jul '11 03:49
    A sincere devotee of the Lord will side step an ant on the path if he see,s it crossing because he/she is constantly aware of all life.

Just eating and breathing and walking there are millions of tiny creatures that meet their end, but because the devotee is constantly engaged in the service of the Lord their karma is nullified.

Persons not engaged in dev ...[text shortened]... t is a prayer and every word is a word of devotion and glorification.

I do no speak prajalpa.
    Excerpted..."Every thought is a prayer and every word is a word of devotion and glorification."

Come on, is every thought a prayer? Therefore even evil thoughts are prayers?
    Is the word "fool" a word of devotion of the ardent Vaishnavite?

Is there anyone who is completely pure and good?
    Such statements of yours proves that this form of self-righteousness and self-justification is not valid.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jul '11 05:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Surprising, an athesist that thinks he knows something about spirituality.
    Well at least you realize that man, left on his own, is doomed for destruction.
    To bad that you have no hope in a God that could save us.
    Where did I ever say I was an atheist? The truth is, I could care less whether there is a god or not. If there is no god, I'm home free, same as everyone else on the planet. If there is a god, it clearly doesn't give a rats asss about humans or our plight or there would not be so many religious wars and duped individuals like yourself and Dasa whom all of you think you have some kind of leg up on the universe. You are all deluded. It's really pathetic. You all obsess over religion and study and study and study and at the end of it all there is nothing just like cutting into an onion.

You dig in and find all this supposedly spiritual writing where each religion thinks only that one has the truth. In thousands of years, think about how much BS can be written. Look at the Library of congress, literally millions of books and that is just the surface. 99 percent of it all is BS.

But with religious books, they are ALL written by men. No god guided anyone's hand in this, otherwise there would be one religion where you go to Australia and the aborigines there talk about a 7 day creation or you go to Madagascar and they talk about a 7 day creation or you go to the depths of the Ukraine and they also talk about a 7 day creation, this is under the assumption that the Christianity so-called faith is correct. It is a scam, designed and built from day one to control people, subjugate women and build a religious empire. Worked too.

Then all the other religions act as though THEY are the only ones. Hinduism, Taoism, Rastafarians, whatever. Nobody on Earth has a clue as to what is really out there, if we have souls, I tend to think not but if someone came up with proof and not just mealy mouth words anyone in the last 3000 years could have written, I would believe. Till then, you are all a bunch of quibbling school children questing for something you have absolutely no idea what, just whatever crap gets made up by whatever Guru or Prophet comes along and dupes his followers into buying.

Your gods do absolutely nothing to help either humans or the planet. It is going to hell in a handbasket and all you people can do is argue over what religion is the only true one.

Gag me with a spoon.

Why not try to save the frigging planet and stop arguing about stuff nobody knows about and work on the stuff we absolutely know about, like stopping excess CO2 in the air so we don't end up totalling our jewel of a planet.

So much wasted energy and intellectual power. It needs to be put to immediate problems like the screwed up economies of the entire planet, the massive over consumption of mankind already using up half the earth's resources. To you religious types, all that is fluff, doesn't mean a thing since of course we all have a better place in our next life.

What a load of crap, the biggest scam of the last 3000 years ALL of you. Hindu's, Jews, Muslims, Christians, you make me sick with your eternal bickering while the whole planet dies right around us.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jul '11 10:06
    Where did I ever say I was an atheist? The truth is, I could care less whether there is a god or not. If there is no god, I'm home free, same as everyone else on the planet. If there is a god, it clearly doesn't give a rats asss about humans or our plight or there would not be so many religious wars and duped individuals like yourself and Dasa whom all of y ...[text shortened]... ou make me sick with your eternal bickering while the whole planet dies right around us.
    You did not have to directly say you were an atheist, I could tell by what
    you wrote in your posts. It is even more clear from this last post. You
    are putting up a wall to keep Jesus out of your life so you are lumping
    Christianity with all the false religions as a shield from the sword of truth.
    In your haste to prove science right and Christianity wrong, you referred
    to a website that proved that scientist had made a stupid mistake in their
    attempt to date the Shroud of Turin and declare it a fake. Why would you
    do that? If the Shroud of Turin is not a fake and it is the burial wrappings
    of Jesus and the tomb is empty, we have very good circumstantial evidence
    that Jesus rose from the dead as the Holy Bible tells us. If it is true, where
    do you stand?
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jul '11 10:071 edit
    Where did I ever say I was an atheist? The truth is, I could care less whether there is a god or not. If there is no god, I'm home free, same as everyone else on the planet. If there is a god, it clearly doesn't give a rats asss about humans or our plight or there would not be so many religious wars and duped individuals like yourself and Dasa whom all of y ou make me sick with your eternal bickering while the whole planet dies right around us.
    There is one religion and that one religion is the one that is eternal.

The one and only eternal religion has been with man-kind from the very beginning of the creation and all others have been concocted from recent times and therefore are counterfeit.

All the concocted religions are misguiding the whole human race with their false teachings.

It seems like that even if you found out about this original eternal religion you would not have any interest to take instruction from its wisdom anyway...........because you are not interested in God or gaining spiritual understanding are you?

The troubles of the world are a product of atheism and false religion, but true religion if it were to be followed by all persons would solve every problem on the planet.

Nobody is interested in true religion but only interested in material enjoyment.

True religion can stop the cycle of birth and death that everyone has to experience like it or not.

I believe you have only enquired about God through false religion and have been totally unconvinced........and I don't blame you.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jul '11 10:21
    There is one religion and that one religion is the one that is eternal.

The one and only eternal religion has been with man-kind from the very beginning of the creation and all others have been concocted from recent times and therefore are counterfeit.

All the concocted religions are misguiding the whole human race with their false teachings.

It seems ...[text shortened]... bout God through false religion and have been totally unconvinced........and I don't blame you.
    If your religion is true, why do you keep hiding its teachings and making up
    preposterous claims as to how you can tell that all religions are false,
    except your secret religion.
  12. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    29 Jul '11 12:36
    How can we tell if religion and science is true or false?
    Well you have to apply the acid test which is quick and accurate, and you will not have to get stuck in any long pointless arguments or debates which is what we all want……right?

As I have just said it will be quick and accurate, so don’t be dismayed of the simplicity of the test….ok.

False scien ...[text shortened]...
    But for the honest person the few facts I have mentioned is enough (the acid test is complete)
    Listen Dasa

I like what you said about the false science and totally agree with everything you said in that section.

However I don't agree with what you are saying with regards to Christianity being false. You didn't physically mention religions but of coarse I am educated enough (not like the scientists with certificates though) to read between the lines.

You have pointed out stuff like "true religious persons are vegetarians" but that is a statement you are making just like many people are making up religions nowadays. It is false! Read the Bible about God instructing people to eat meat MANY times. Shame on them then right?

I also can not remember previous life before this one. Maybe it's because my life got born 35 years ago and never before that. I do believe the soul reincarnating to a permanent location after life on earth 🙂 (Heaven or Hell)

A soul in the lake of fire for eternity is God's way of destroying a soul. Though the soul lives for eternity THAT will be the way to destroy it.

Jesus died for all of us. If you believe it not that is your own decision. It is specifically the ones that do not believe Jesus died on the cross who is sinning more these days. However, there are people who also beliefs Jesus died on the cross for all and still sin. The fact is, this is here were TRUE RELIGIOUS persons are categorised in my opinion. It is not the one being the vegetarian here but the one living to the rules of God - period.

What you are saying about any other religion being false - I agree, but so with yours being false too.

Nicksten
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Jul '11 12:41
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    Listen Dasa

I like what you said about the false science and totally agree with everything you said in that section.

However I don't agree with what you are saying with regards to Christianity being false. You didn't physically mention religions but of coarse I am educated enough (not like the scientists with certificates though) to read between the ...[text shortened]... t any other religion being false - I agree, but so with yours being false too.

Nicksten
    so basically, what you are saying is the same as him, you have the only way to reach an enlightened state and other philosophies have no merit?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jul '11 13:13
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    so basically, what you are saying is the same as him, you have the only way to reach an enlightened state and other philosophies have no merit?
    Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life."
  15. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    29 Jul '11 13:281 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Who devised the authorized Vaisnava teachings? The fact that you do not
    believe God could rise a material body from the dead sounds like an
    atheist to me. Seems like you are all mixed up and don't know what you
    believe. Your god apparently does not have the power over life and death.
    My God is definitely greater than your god. So I would say your god must be
    the false one.
    "My God is definitely greater than your god."

Best lol I've had for weeks. Three cheers for RJHinds and Dasa, entertainers par excellence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree