1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Aug '11 05:59
    Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
    If I may correct you,there are only 4 Vedas i) Rig Ved ii) Sama Ved iii)Yajur Ved iv ) Atharv Ved. But if a Hindu is called to to state what is the religious book he swears by,it is only one book,Bhagavad Geeta or simply Geeta-the celestial song.This single book is the essence of Hindu Spiritualism.In courts in India the Hindu witnesses often swear by the Geeta,before giving their testimony.
    Veda means knowledge and the Vedas present all types of knowledge including agriculture, the arts, medicine, combat, and the essence of the Vedas is the spiritual knowledge coming in the form of Srimad Bhagavad Gita, Srimad Bhagavatam, Brahma Samhita, Vishnu Purana, Nectar of Devotion and others and this knowledge is authored by the Lord in his many incarnations in every universe at every new cosmic manifestation.

This is how true religion should be...........eternal and authored by the Supreme Lord without error and any religion that does not have these credentials is not bonafide.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree