1. London
    Moves
    13 Sep '05 00:14
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Was Mary's mother conceived without sin? or her father? Even kicking the can down the road an extra generation doesn't solve the problem, LH; it just makes JC 1/4 of a sinner rather than a 1/2.
    You're right - it doesn't solve the problem. Anyhow, the Immaculate Conception is unnecessary to the issue of the sinless nature of Christ.
  2. London
    Moves
    13 Sep '05 00:16
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    I've never really thought about it, but I wonder what Mary ate while she was pregnant. Her diet would certainly have affected the development of the Jesus-foetus.
    She would've eaten what any other expectant mother at the time would've eaten.

And, unless her diet was extremely deficient in one or more nutrients (quite unlikely since women have been giving birth to healthy children as long as there have been human beings) or she was on drugs, there is no reason to suppose it had a significant impact on the fetal development of Christ.
  3. London
    Moves
    13 Sep '05 00:16
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Are you seriously saying God has semen? "This is found in the seed of the male....(God)". And God is male i.e. has a penis?
    If you're Mormon - then, yes.
  4. London
    Moves
    13 Sep '05 00:17
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Do you think Jesus masterbated?
    No.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Sep '05 00:22
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Is it your belief that arousal comes from satan and not God?
    That's a tricky question.
    God invented sex and the feelings that go along with it.
    God intended it between a man and his wife.
    Satan also can influence, but it is always a counterfeit to Gods intent.
    God's intent is to enjoy sex with your wife.
    Satan has corrupted it with selfishness and evil.

And now some will say I am old fashioned and living in the 1950's or something like that...so be it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree