1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 11:01
    Would God send His only Son to bear our sin, becoming sin itself, and then judge Him without mercy for that sin if His sacrifice wasn’t enough? No! Yet, many Christians act as though it wasn’t enough and continue to believe God is withholding His blessing because of their sin. It’s time to learn the truth.

http://www.awmi.net/extra/article/jesus_enough
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 11:192 edits
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Would God send His only Son to bear our sin, becoming sin itself, and then judge Him without mercy for that sin if His sacrifice wasn’t enough? No! Yet, many Christians act as though it wasn’t enough and continue to believe God is withholding His blessing because of their sin. It’s time to learn the truth.

Christ was sinless, what are you saying? There is a distinction between involuntary sins and wilful unrepentant sinning, for the former, Christ propitiatory sacrifice covers it, for the latter, there is no more any sacrifice left, they impale the Christ again and treat his sacrifice as nothing.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 12:36

Is the doctrine of Jesus enough for you? Do you know what He said about what you need to do to enter into His Kingdom?

[Note : this is not a question about what YOU DO personally. I NEVER ask about personalities and personal works. This is not a forum for that. Dont ask about mine.]

What did Jesus preach about good works entry into the Kingdom? Do you preach that to others?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 12:37
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Christ was sinless, what are you saying? There is a distinction between involuntary sins and wilful unrepentant sinning, for the former, Christ propitiatory sacrifice covers it, for the latter, there is no more any sacrifice left, they impale the Christ again and treat his sacrifice as nothing.
    That is crystal clear in the Bible.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 13:13
    2 Corinthians 5:21

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 14:08
    2 Corinthians 5:21

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
    Is that the proof from the Apostles that a Christian sin, can continue to sin and still get eternal life?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 16:12
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Is that the proof from the Apostles that a Christian sin, can continue to sin and still get eternal life?
    yes here is more...."he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire." (1 Cor. 3:15)
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 16:27
    Alright, enough of this nonsense. Jesus was offered as the sacrifice for sin ONCE for all.
    Sin is no longer imputed to the Christian...This is what the bible teaches.

If this were not true, how would you pay for your sins from now until you were dead?
    Do you sacrifice cattle ? To pay for your future sins requires blood. If Jesus didn't pay for sins past, present and future, you have a dilemma.

If what you believe were true, I would be doing you a service to kill you the moment you were born again. Then you would be assured of salvation.

The bible clearly says there is no more sacrifice, so every one is condemned, by your reasoning.

We all sin every day. There are sins we have and don't even realize we have committed them.
    You , on your best day sin countless times.

You in your mind have turned salvation into a crap shoot.

Your arguments are illogical and childish...
  9. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 16:38
    Alright, enough of this nonsense. Jesus was offered as the sacrifice for sin ONCE for all.

If this were not true, how would you pay for your sins from now until you were dead?
    Do you sacrifice cattle ? To pay for your future sins requires blood. If Jesus didn't pay for sins ...[text shortened]... ur mind have turned salvation into a crap shoot.

Well, darn it! I have solved my dilemma! I'll go get baptised and let Jesus into my heart and THEN go rape, kill and plunder! Glory be to GOD! Holy Holy Holy!
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 17:04
    Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
    Well, darn it! I have solved my dilemma! I'll go get baptised and let Jesus into my heart and THEN go rape, kill and plunder! Glory be to GOD! Holy Holy Holy!
    Thank you. That is the end result of this 'once saved always saved' foolishness. While many Christians wont do that there is the temptation to continue on in sin however minor it appears to be.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 17:071 edit

Do you sacrifice cattle ? To pay for your future sins requires blood. If Jesus didn't pay for sins ...[text shortened]... ur mind have turned salvation into a crap shoot.

The law of Christ now applies. What is all tbat about sacrificing cattle?
    Do you really understand the teachings of Christ?

This thread is about Christ .. or did it read it wrong.
    What exactly of what Christ said pertaining to eternal life do you actually accept.

He said to love God and love your neighbour as yourself. Is that correct doctrine?

[Note again I am not asking about what you do personally]

Your friend Jaywill/sonship is using a passage in Romans to prove that Paul is saying Love God and Love Neighbour are not required for eternal life .. so you can hate God and hate everyone one and sin till the cows come home , rape and killl 6 yr olds, steal and etc etc and still get eternal life ?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 18:06
    The law of Christ now applies. What is all tbat about sacrificing cattle?
    Do you really understand the teachings of Christ?

This thread is about Christ .. or did it read it wrong.
    What exactly of what Christ said pertaining to eternal life do you actually accept.

He said to love God and love your neighbour as yourself. Is that correct doctrine?

...[text shortened]... ll the cows come home , rape and killl 6 yr olds, steal and etc etc and still get eternal life ?
    Well then you no longer sin? Is that it? If so, how are your sins paid for?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 18:06
    Thank you. That is the end result of this 'once saved always saved' foolishness. While many Christians wont do that there is the temptation to continue on in sin however minor it appears to be.
    Then I would say there was no regeneration. You never really made him Lord over your life.
  14. Joined
    08 Aug '09
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 18:10
    Then I would say there was no regeneration. You never really made him Lord over your life.

You can't straddle the fence!
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Oct '13 18:17
    I have repeatedly said that this is not a personal matter.

DONT ASK AND DONT TELL.

If you can proceed along these lines of respecting each others privacy I will continue otherwise I would not discuss.

IF you rephrase the question to a general one that would be fine.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree