1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    11 Jul '17 05:48
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    You don't know what you're talking about. Your argument is a copy of the Swedish racists arguments. They are scared to death of everything that are different. You are too.

Instead tell me why your god created cancer and alzheimer?
    I don't know what I am talking about?

Are the Muslims integrating in large numbers or do they stick to their local community and traditional values?

Are the Muslims reproducing at a much faster rate compared to the indigenous population?

As for cancer, how much is due to lifestyle and pollution? In any case, we all die. Death entered with sin.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Jul '17 06:44
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I don't know what I am talking about?

Are the Muslims integrating in large numbers or do they stick to their local community and traditional values?

Are the Muslims reproducing at a much faster rate compared to the indigenous population?

As for cancer, how much is due to lifestyle and pollution? In any case, we all die. Death entered with sin.
    So children get cancer because of their sins? Is this really the christian dogma? Really?
    What have they done to deserve cancer?
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    11 Jul '17 06:49
    So children get cancer because of their sins? Is this really the christian dogma? Really?
    What have they done to deserve cancer?
    We all die.

As for children getting cancer, how much of that is to be blamed on society?
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Jul '17 07:07
    We all die.

So you wouldn't grief if your daughter dies in cancer at one years of age?
    "Well, we're all going to die, so what?"
    How very christian of you.

Back to the title of this thread. "Is Jesus Willing?" No, he isn't.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jul '17 10:23

Jesus has healed people, and does still today, but the same thing happens to them as all
    of those He healed when He walked among us as one of us, they still die. There is more
    to this life than living and dying, and He is more concern about where we end up after this
    life than putting off something that is going to happen regardless.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jul '17 10:42

My daughter did died at 1 year old to a heart defect, and yes we are all going to die. That
    does not add too or take away from that fact, it just confirms it, she could have lived till she
    was 80, but at some point she was still going to die.
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Jul '17 19:16
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    My daughter did died at 1 year old to a heart defect, and yes we are all going to die. That
    does not add too or take away from that fact, it just confirms it, she could have lived till she
    Did you pray? Did it help? No? Conclusion? God wasn't willing to help her!
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jul '17 19:451 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Your comment is a thinly disguised attack on me for no reason other than I told you to have patience. As a bonus, you attack my method, which you are not, in any way, qualified to do.

I'll tell you the same as I tell FMF. Grow up.
    It wasn't thInly veiled at all, I was calling you on your continued blatant hypocrisy. And you know it.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jul '17 19:471 edit
    I can't imagine how tough that must still be.
    Sorry for the depth of that loss.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Jul '17 20:31
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I can't imagine how tough that must still be.
    Sorry for the depth of that loss.
    Living in a violent country seeing death in the news everyday, Im immune from such pitying. We all die, we dont all live.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jul '17 04:45
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Living in a violent country seeing death in the news everyday, Im immune from such pitying. We all die, we dont all live.
    I'm not pitying KellyJay, I'm trying to empathise.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '17 09:47
    Did you pray? Did it help? No? Conclusion? God wasn't willing to help her!
    You are not listening to what was already said, why should share with you any more.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jul '17 11:01
    We all die.

"What are we to say of the child dying from cancer? if this has been 'done' to anyone that is bad enough, but to be done for a purpose, planned from eternity, that is the deepest evil. If God is this kind of agent He can not justify His actions and his evil nature is revealed."

D.Z Phillips. (Use to know that quote by heart, but alas had to google the first part of it).

You ask how much is to be blamed on society. I ask you how much is to be blamed on God?
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '17 11:06
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    "What are we to say of the child dying from cancer? if this has been 'done' to anyone that is bad enough, but to be done for a purpose, planned from eternity, that is the deepest evil. If God is this kind of agent He can not justify His actions and his evil nature is revealed."

D.Z Phillips. (Use to know that quote by heart, but alas had to google ...[text shortened]... it).

You ask how much is to be blamed on society. I ask you how much is to be blamed on God?
    Our evil deeds brought death into a world where it wasn't, the end result is now we all will
    die at some point. Had we prayed and she lived to be 2 would that really change that fact,
    what if she lived to 5 would that really have changed that fact, or 25? One of the many
    things I took away from all that pain, is that each day is precious, we only got a year and
    13 days with Ramie. The ones sitting with us at our tables, their days are as limited as
    anyone else's, so they should be loved, and not taken for granted, tomorrow isn't promised.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Jul '17 11:14
    Our evil deeds brought death into a world where it wasn't, the end result is now we all will
    die at some point. Had we prayed and she lived to be 2 would that really change that fact,
    what if she lived to 5 would that really have changed that fact, or 25? One of the many
    things I took away from all that pain, is that each day is precious, we only got a y ...[text shortened]... as
    anyone else's, so they should be loved, and not taken for granted, tomorrow isn't promised.
    Sorry for your loss Kelly. Out of respect I won't come back to you on this. (The reason my post was in response to Eladar).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree