Is sin a real thing?

Is sin a real thing?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Apr 23

@moonbus said
Yes.
Can you miss it sometimes?

Über-Nerd

Moves
11 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
I’m not omniscient, so I probably do miss it sometimes. But then, I’m not one who goes around seeking it.

Moves
11 Apr 23

@moonbus said
I’m not omniscient, so I probably do miss it sometimes. But then, I’m not one who goes around seeking it.
Kellyjay has run out of steam, ideas and people to he wants to talk to.

F

Moves
11 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
Can you?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Apr 23

@moonbus said
Exactly, can someone else point it out to you?

F

Moves
11 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
Yes, "someone can point evil out to you"... if they - for example - uncover some sort of hidden or unrecognized "evil", explain consequences that show that the behaviours that cause them are "evil", or they can expose lies that have sought to disguise or downplay "evil"..

Moves
12 Apr 23

@fmf said
Yes, "someone can point evil out to you"... if they - for example - uncover some sort of hidden or unrecognized "evil", explain consequences that show that the behaviours that cause them are "evil", or they can expose lies that have sought to disguise or downplay "evil"..
If you really think your dumb word games and silly comparisons make you knowledgeable, wise or sound of anything but hate you’re mistaken.

You’re a silly small man!

F

Moves
12 Apr 23

@mike69 said
If you really think your dumb word games and silly comparisons make you knowledgeable, wise or sound of anything but hate you’re mistaken.

You’re a silly small man!
It would be more interesting if you engaged the points being raised in the discussion rather than running away from them.

Über-Nerd

Moves
12 Apr 23
1 edit

@kellyjay said
I am willing to listen and consider what a person says. If I found it wise and appropriate to my situation, I might implement it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Apr 23

@moonbus said
I am willing to listen and consider what a person says. If I found it wise and appropriate to my situation, I might implement it.
Here is a tough question, do you ever see it in yourself?

F

Moves
12 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
Just come out with it, KellyJay. Ask him if he believes he is "equally evil as a rapist".

F

Moves
12 Apr 23

Here is a tough question, do you ever see "evil" in yourself?

If "evil" is defined as an egregious, gratuitous, sociopathic action that is gravely detrimental /damaging to others, and which stems from an abject lack or even absence of empathy and compassion, then the answer is "no", I have never seen it in myself.

Über-Nerd

Moves
12 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
Evil? No.

Moves
12 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
Do you ever see evil in yourself?

Moves
12 Apr 23

@fmf said
It would be more interesting if you engaged the points being raised in the discussion rather than running away from them.
Passing wisdom on a fools errands leads to net zero😁