Is sin a real thing?

Is sin a real thing?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
18 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
You ignore those questions as if they don't matter, but they are like a huge amount of other things you cannot explain, you are okay with that as if the origin has nothing to do with the present or the future.
It is you who is acting like an ostrich with its head in the sand: you have been studiously ignoring about 90% of what's been said in this conversation, even though you chose the topic and you started the thread.

If you think moonbus has been "ignoring" questions, perhaps it is because you are behaving like a manchild whose curiosity about other people's views on this topic is not genuine.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Apr 23

@fmf said
It is you who is acting like an ostrich with its head in the sand: you have been studiously ignoring about 90% of what's been said in this conversation, even though you chose the topic and you started the thread.

If you think moonbus has been "ignoring" questions, perhaps it is because you are behaving like a manchild whose curiosity about other people's views on this topic is not genuine.
Big baby.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Apr 23

I guess that’s that then.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Apr 23

Read a good description of evil today, good misappropriated or misused. I believe I said something similar earlier, but this makes sense how a good God could make a very good universe and it could flip over to evil because of a selfish will that would want its way.

F

Moves
20 Apr 23

@kellyjay said
Read a good description of evil today, good misappropriated or misused.
Your "good description" of "evil" is misanthropic [to suit your own ideological needs] and self-defeatingly diluted and therefore meaningless.

Here is a "good description" of "evil". It is an adjective describing an egregious, gratuitous, sociopathic action that is gravely detrimental /damaging to others, and which stems from an abject lack or even absence of empathy and compassion.

F

Moves
20 Apr 23
2 edits

@fmf said
Here is a "good description" of "evil". It is an adjective describing an egregious, gratuitous, sociopathic action that is gravely detrimental /damaging to others, and which stems from an abject lack or even absence of empathy and compassion.
Suzianne: agrees with this

divesgeester: agrees with this and has discussed it

moonbus: agrees with this and has discussed it

medullah: has agreed with this in the past

FMF: I clearly think it's a sound definition and a good starting point for a genuine discussion

KellyJay: presumably doesn't agree with it but steadfastly refuses to discuss it or even acknowledge that it is part of this discussion and therefore makes himself look furtive and disingenuous