Credit your sources.
    You are not the boss of me. 😏
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 14:23
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Splendid. Enjoy the many posts to follow about what a plagiarist you are. I know I will. 😀
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 14:33
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Splendid. Enjoy the many posts to follow about what a plagiarist you are. I know I will. 😀
    What a plagiarist he is.
  5. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 15:171 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    .....now, and you're not so big.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 15:25
    Pagan Roots of the Trinity Doctrine

http://www.biblicalunitarian.com/articles/pagan-roots-of-the-trinity-doctrine-ed-torrence-2002
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 15:43
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Pagan Roots of the Trinity Doctrine

http://www.biblicalunitarian.com/articles/pagan-roots-of-the-trinity-doctrine-ed-torrence-2002
    Good link but this one and many others have been posted before about the trinity and it's roots. He does not want to see the truth about the trinity as well as a few others here and it seems nothing like your post matters.
    Once one has set their heart against these facts there isn't much that will make them feel differently....
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 16:14
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Good link but this one and many others have been posted before about the trinity and it's roots. He does not want to see the truth about the trinity as well as a few others here and it seems nothing like your post matters.
    Once one has set their heart against these facts there isn't much that will make them feel differently....
    I agree, the cup must be emptied before it can be filled...
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 16:22
    I agree, the cup must be emptied before it can be filled...
    We all have to do that when it comes to learning especially when it goes against what we believe or what the masses believe. None of us are right on all things, even religion. We have to be willing to learn and possibly accept that we may have it wrong.
    But God draws ones to him that truly wants the truth and will only accept ones who worship him with truth. We have to search that out as it does take work and sometimes it even means it will not be comfortable...
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 17:14
    Originally posted by galveston75
    We all have to do that when it comes to learning especially when it goes against what we believe or what the masses believe. None of us are right on all things, even religion. We have to be willing to learn and possibly accept that we may have it wrong.
    But God draws ones to him that truly wants the truth and will only accept ones who worship him with ...[text shortened]... o search that out as it does take work and sometimes it even means it will not be comfortable...
    Yes, I agree, been there done that, I was raised Catholic. I never paid attention to the Trinity. I have found over the years that the explanation usually boils down to this..."The Trinity is not understood by reason nor intellect, it is accepted by faith."
    Funny but I found faith comes by hearing the words of God, not by man's doctrines. The doctrine of the Trinity causes the bible not only to contradict itself, but it is beyond logic and reason. When I realized that Jesus was a man, who grew in stature and wisdom, His suffering for the world, His sacrifice, meant all the more to me personally. God exalting Him to the position He holds as Lord makes so much more sense. He truly is a Champion who can identify with my struggles as well as anyone else s. He makes intercession for His followers, helps us in so many ways!
    If He is God, then it raises a slew of questions with the usual answers that don't make sense.
  11. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 17:30
    that's a silly question to ask. pagan is a subjective term meaning non-mainstream religious beliefs. all religions will eventually become pagan as new superstitions replace the old.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 17:34
    Yes, I agree, been there done that, I was raised Catholic. I never paid attention to the Trinity. I have found over the years that the explanation usually boils down to this..."The Trinity is not understood by reason nor intellect, it is accepted by faith."
    Funny but I found faith comes by hearing the words of God, not by man's doctrines. The doctrine ...[text shortened]... He is God, then it raises a slew of questions with the usual answers that don't make sense.
    You are right in that it raises way too many questions and does cause confusion and many contradictions. There were more then an ample amount of times this could have a should have been explained by God himself, Jesus, and all the writers of the Bible very clearly to humans about this 3 in 1 god mystery if it were in fact a reality about God.
    Surely God in his wisdom would have seen it would have been a major issue that would confuse us and would have from the beginning taught us how it works with a 3 in 1 spirit being.
    But not 1 mention of this from him or from his son or anyone else involved in the bible's writtings.
    But there are plenty of scriptures that say such clear truths as "he is 1 God" and that there are "none" besides him.

So the only explination is Satan. He wants nothing more then to confuse the truths in the Bible.
    It's not that trinitairians do not love God or want to believe in anything false, but the Bible makes it clear that most would fall for these traps satan sets.
    But anyone can learn the truth if they simply ask God for the help needed.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 17:34
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    that's a silly question to ask. pagan is a subjective term meaning non-mainstream religious beliefs. all religions will eventually become pagan as new superstitions replace the old.
    Not according to the Bible.
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 21:50
    1 Cor. 15:24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.

Here is a verse taking about more then just God.

Yes there is one God but there is also Jesus as well.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 22:23
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    1 Cor. 15:24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.

Here is a verse taking about more then just God.

Yes there is one God but there is also Jesus as well.
    Yes there is Jesus. He at this time in a relative sence is the most important being in existance for us. His Father, Jehovah, has given him all the power and authority he needs to to his Fathers will and that is to destroy satan and bring all of mankind that wants this rule of Jesus, to eventually bring the earth and all on it back to his Father's original plans and to once again let us have the prospect to live forever.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree