1. Philippines
    Moves
    05 Feb '09 13:35
    Dear Friends, I am indeed glad for a Spiritual Forum in this website & I thank the administrators for the same.

Now, I would like all my dear friends who knows about trinity to post in their "FOR" & "AGAINST" views as to if TRINITY is Biblical??? And if it is Biblical does TRINITY exsist in Godhead???

Kindly explain everything you feel about trinity based on the Bible. Please dont copy paste from other websites!!

Atheists are also most welcome to post in their views.

Regards..
  2. Philippines
    Moves
    05 Feb '09 14:11
    FRIENDS, Please answer/comment the questions below logically with substanciating proofs/evidences.

1. ISN'T IT RIGHT THAT A DOCTRINE HAS TO BE MADE BASED ON THE WORD OF GOD? YES! YOU CALL A DOCTRINE, A HOLY/DIVINE DOCTRINE, IF THAT DOCTRINE IS BASED ON YOUR BIBLE. NOW MY QUESTION IS, IF TRINITY IS NOT THERE IN THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE, THEN HOW CAN YOU CALL TRINITY A CHRISTIAN DIVINE HOLY BIBLICAL DOCTRINE?? HOW CAN YOU MAKE A DOCTRINE WITH SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT EXSIST IN THE BIBLE?

2. In the BIBLE no were the word TRINITY is mentioned. Still how can this be a key teaching in the present day churches? Did the founder of Christianity, Jesus Christ ever spoke/ knew this word in his time or did he ever use the same in any of his sermons/crusades?

3. If ALL WORD OF GOD IS INSPIRED ACCORDING TO TIMOTHY, & IF TRINITY IS ALSO INSPIRED BY GOD; Why in none of the early manuscripts, the Word TRINITY has never been used by the Apostiles/Disciples by whom the inspired word of God was written? Did they FORGET THE WORD or Did they want to save INK? There are many Apostles/Disciples even today in the Christian Realm, and if the CHURCH feels its a TRUE & DIVINE BIBLICAL TEACHING, why aren't anyone having the GUTs to add this WORD into the BIBLE? Why is it, that even after 2000 years, a key TERMINOLOGY like this is outside/alien to the BIBLE, than inside??

4. TRINITY CLAIMS that there are 3 PERSONS in the GODHEAD. My question is, Is it right to call GOD a PERSON or IS GOD A PERSON? IF GOD CAN BE A PERSON, AM "I" NOT GOD? If you say that I am a sinner, my question is, IF I BECOME SINLESS, WILL I BECOME GOD? For example, If I follow christianity according to you in a right prespective, by leading a sinfree life after baptism etc, I will reach heaven (REMEMBER HEAVEN IS A PLACE WHERE NO SIN EXSIST); now my QUESTION AGAIN IS, BECAUSE I AM A PERSON & WHEN I REACH HEAVEN, I DONT HAVE ANY SIN AS HEAVEN IS A HOLY PLACE, WILL I BECOME GOD IN HEAVEN? SO DOESN't THAT MEAN WHEN THERE IS A NEW EARTH ACCORDING TO THE BOOK OF REVELEATION, THE SAME EARTH WILL BE FULL OF GODs? WONT THE CHRISTIANS OVERTAKE THE GOD OF THE HINDUS in INDIA?

5. Is it right to say that there are 3 persons in the Godhead & yet One God, when the christians attribute God to a person? In other words, you say that God is a PERSON (Coz TRINITY MEANS GOD EXSISTING IN # PERSONS), Yet when 3 persons join together become 1 person or ONE GOD? What is the mathematical logic which makes 1+1+1=1 & not 3 or What is the logic behind 3x1=1 & not 3? ISN'T LOGIC to say that TRINITY claims that there are 3 GODS IN THE GODHEAD?

Please read the above statements carefully before answering them. Jokers please stay off!! This is something to know the truth..
  3. Philippines
    Moves
    05 Feb '09 14:28
    For, my friends who dont know what TRINITY is..:

WIKIPEDIA :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity#God_in_three_persons

ABOUT :
    http://christianity.about.com/od/glossary/g/trinitydoctrine.htm

Baker's Dictionary of Theology, Everett Harrison, ed. Baker Book House, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 1960.

Berkhoff's Systematic Theology, Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 1988.

Grudem, Wayne, Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine, Zondervan Publishing House, Grand Rapids, MI, 1994.

Hodge's Systematic Theology, Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 1981

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA :
    http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15047a.htm
  4. Illinois
    Moves
    05 Feb '09 14:301 edit
    Originally posted by joelgeorge
    FRIENDS, Please answer/comment the questions below logically with substanciating proofs/evidences.

1. ISN'T IT RIGHT THAT A DOCTRINE HAS TO BE MADE BASED ON THE WORD OF GOD? YES! YOU CALL A DOCTRINE, A HOLY/DIVINE DOCTRINE, IF THAT DOCTRINE IS BASED ON YOUR BIBLE. NOW MY QUESTION IS, IF TRINITY IS NOT THERE IN THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE, THEN HOW CAN YOU CALL ully before answering them. Jokers please stay off!! This is something to know the truth..
    (1) Evidence for the Trinity can be found in the word of God.

(2) The word "trinity" isn't in the Bible, true, but this does not mean the Bible doesn't reveal God in three Persons.

(3) Why is it so inconceivable that the word "trinity" simply didn't exist back then?

(4) It does not follow that were you to become sinless that you would become God.

(5) The understanding of God as a "trinity" is simply the most scripturally accurate after taking all evidence into consideration.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    05 Feb '09 14:36
    Welcome to the forum. I am afraid I don't have much to say on the Trinity but please take it easy on the CAPS Lock. Rather use bold face. Just type [ b ] at the start and [ / b ] at the end without the spaces.
  6. Philippines
    Moves
    05 Feb '09 15:141 edit
    Originally posted by epiphinehas

(2) The word "trinity" isn't in the Bible, true, but this does not mean the Bible doesn't reveal God in three Persons.

(3) Why is it so inconceivable that the word "trinity" simply didn't exist back then?

(4) It does not follow that were you to become sinless that you would bec is simply the most scripturally accurate after taking all evidence into consideration.
    Kindly explain your proofs for the evidence you said you have for something that is not in the bible according to Point 2 of your answer?

If the term is not there in the bible as you have agreed & not even if Jesus used it, how can you still hold on to this when JESUS was the founder of the religion, when he never used it? Never even have I seen it in the TORAH!

You claimed to say that according to the BIBLE GOD revealed in three Persons! You cause blasphemy to your own community! As far as I know, Only Jesus was a person!! Now you claim Father God who is Spirit is a PERSON & Holy Spirit God who is also is Spirit is a PERSON!! Where in the BIBLE do you have PROOF for this? Can you call SPIRIT a Person when person is someone you can see, He is an indvidual afterall, now my question is do Spirit have hands & legs that make people like you & me to say that Sprit is a Person?

You didnt answer me!!

(4) It does not follow that were you to become sinless that you would become God.
    Why not? Why cant I be GOD? If God is a person according to Trinity, Why cant a Person like me become God if I am sinless? In your Bible, according to Genesis, I was created in the Image of God. If a TRINITY made me in the image of TRINITY & I am become a TRINITY like the TRINITY who made me, then if I am saved & reach heaven what is the diffeerence between me TRINITY & my creator TRINITY? Don't I also become GOD?

(5) The understanding of God as a "trinity" is simply the most scripturally accurate after taking all evidence into consideration.
    With all the above mentioned confusions, how can TRINITY be most spiritually accurate, without you clarifying each of the above points one by one, to finally turn me into a follower of your religion.

Remember, the Bible says, "One soul costs then the entire world!!" Plz Note:
    Don't end up saying "Trinity is a Mystery & none can ever understand it." No Biblical Proof for the same!!!!
  7. Philippines
    Moves
    05 Feb '09 15:15
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Welcome to the forum. I am afraid I don't have much to say on the Trinity but please take it easy on the CAPS Lock. Rather use bold face. Just type [ b ] at the start and [ / b ] at the end without the spaces.
    Thnx. Thnx for the tip! Think about TRINITY put in some comments atleast after reading through the posted stuff..
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '09 15:151 edit
    Dear Friends, I am indeed glad for a Spiritual Forum in this website & I thank the administrators for the same.

Now, I would like all my dear friends who knows about trinity to post in their "FOR" & "AGAINST" views as to if TRINITY is Biblical??? And if it is Biblical does TRINITY exsist in Godhead???

Kindly explain everything you feel about trini ...[text shortened]... rom other websites!!

Regards..
    One of the best ways I understand the Trinity is that man was made in the image of God and like man, who is composed of body, soul, and spirit, God also is three persons in one.
  9. Philippines
    Moves
    05 Feb '09 15:35
    Originally posted by whodey
    One of the best ways I understand the Trinity is that man was made in the image of God and like man, who is composed of body, soul, and spirit, God also is three persons in one.
    The example is not Logical!!

TRINITY means : Godhead is made of 3 persons each of same Substance!!

You said: One of the best ways I understand the Trinity is that man was made in the image of God and like man, who is composed of body, soul, and spirit, God also is three persons in one.

I agree man is made of SOUL, BODY & SPIRIT, now my question :
    1. Can you call ONLY THE SOUL, "MAN"?? or Soul is not Man
    2. Can you call ONLY THE SPIRIT, "MAN"?? or Spirit is not Man
    3. Can you call ONLY THE BODY, "MAN"?? or Body is not Man

If you cannot call any 1 of the 3 parts of a HUMAN BEIGN, a "MAN"; How then can you attribute or resemble this example to TRINITY, when TRINITY claims, Father is GOD, Son is GOD & H.S is GOD?

Trinity claims all 3 persons of the GODHEAD are made of the same Substance. Now my question is :
    What is the soul/spirit & body made up of?? Are they made up of the same components??

So I think, we cannot compare the Christian God to the example of Man to prove TRINTY!!!!
  10. Philippines
    Moves
    05 Feb '09 15:37
    Come on Friends, impart your knowledge about TRINITY to us!!
  11. Illinois
    Moves
    05 Feb '09 16:40
    Come on Friends, impart your knowledge about TRINITY to us!!
    Why don't we start by proving that the Bible teaches that Jesus is God?
  12. Philippines
    Moves
    05 Feb '09 16:52
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    Why don't we start by proving that the Bible teaches that Jesus is God?
    You may go on to prove that Jesus is GOD! But the question is can you prove what is mentioned above? The Question is TRINITY, is it Biblical or not? Can you prove TRINITY logically & BIBLICALLY? I agree TRINITY states that Son or Jesus is GOD, and I can accept that he was a person according to TRINITY; Now with this asa the base prove the rest!
  13. Philippines
    Moves
    05 Feb '09 16:58
    I agree that the SECOND Person in TRINITY was really a Person! Now prove, me that The FIRST Person in TRINITY & The THIRD Person in TRINITY are also Persons Biblically! Can you call Spirit a Person? If so what is the difference?

Friends, please dont feel offended for any of my posts. I wish to know the truth & live for truth..

If you want to chat or speak regarding the same, feel free to mail me : dr.joelgeorge@gmail.com or littlefriendhappy@yahoo.com or you may call me on : +639166166633. Open debates are most welcome..
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Feb '09 17:11
    I call me on : +639166166633. .
    Too many sixes in that phone # .... you must be the antichrist ... get away from this site .. 😀
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Feb '09 17:17

Kindly explain everything you feel about trini ...[text shortened]... rom other websites!!

Regards..
    The trinity is a man-made doctrine created long after the time of Christ. It has no bearing on either the teachings of Christ or Paul neither of whom taught the doctrine. It has no bearing on anyone's salvation and its only significance is cultural, as some churches 'feel better' believing in it.

Christ went to great lengths to explain what was required for ones salvation and nowhere did He say anything about trinity. He was the Son of God, distinct and separate from God .. end of story.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree