Is TRINITY Biblical??? Does TRINITY exsist in Godhead???

Is TRINITY Biblical??? Does TRINITY exsist in Godhead???

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j

Philippines

Moves
19 Feb 09

I thank our dear friend for the efforts, to which I would respond as soon as am back from my vacation. Meanwhile other can post in your comments as to if you agree or disagree with the above posts! Regards..

rc

Moves
19 Feb 09

Originally posted by FMF
I "alluded" to nothing of the sort. It's the largest Muslim nation in the world, whether it suits your agenda or not, Mr Angry Pants.

When you were in Pakistan, didn't you find that Christian 'Trinity' stuff held little water in any spiritual or intellectual debate with educated, worldly Muslims? It's been a real education to me here.
i don't know, i didn't find many intellectually inclined wordly Muslims, for I lived with Christians, in houses made of cow dung while the Muslims bull dozed their colonies to make way for their own mansions and being very careful, less i was accused of blasphemy, I had very few fruitful discussions with Muslims, although i found that the Christians were very devout and had such a high regard for the Word of God that I was privileged. But it matters not for i did not believe the trinity anyhow.

F

Moves
19 Feb 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i didn't find many intellectually inclined wordly Muslims... I had very few fruitful discussions with Muslims
Wow. Perhaps this says more about you than them?