1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 07:27
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    A doctrine is a belief held by someone
    This is distinct and separate from what some does.

One is belief the other is action.

I dont care about Christians actions.
    I discuss the beliefs.

I that is nonsensical to your mind then I cannot help further.
    <<I dont care about Christians actions.
    I discuss the beliefs.>>

Really? Then why are you always falsely condemning salvation-by-faith-alone Christians for “mouth worship?” How do you know what good works they do? And if you’re not concerned with actions and only care about doctrine, why claim they’re mouth worshippers to begin with?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 07:31
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    The author isn't explaining "how to be a Christian". The author is explaining why it makes much more sense that Isaiah 53 is speaking of Israel rather than the messiah / Jesus Christ.

It's the topic of this thread.
    Does it include every verse in its verse-by-verse examination/review or does it leave some out?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 07:33
    Why don't you go around the forums and do some more flirting with shallow fellow Christians and leave the bible discussion for people who can focus... ok ?
    You’ve got so much hatred in you. Where does it come from? Why are you constantly condemning other people?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 11:08
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    You’ve got so much hatred in you. Where does it come from? Why are you constantly condemning other people?
    Yes .. I hate hypocritical lying cheap shameless people. .. like you.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 12:341 edit
    Any substantial comments on my three or four posts on why Israel should not be the Suffering Servant in Isaiah 53 ?

See a few posts above.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 19:05
    Yes .. I hate hypocritical lying cheap shameless people. .. like you.
    There you go again, spewing your hate. You’ve got a sickness in your soul and I honestly don’t think God’s Holy Spirit is within you because you have so much hatred inside of you.

Purge all that hate and bile from within you by accepting Jesus Christ into your heart. It’s the only way. God looks on the heart, amigo. The “good works” you claim to do and your mouth worship don’t amount to a hill of beans. It’s the condition of your heart that counts.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '18 19:08
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Any substantial comments on my three or four posts on why Israel should not be the Suffering Servant in [b]Isaiah 53 ?

See a few posts above.[/b]
    I appreciate your posting them as I’ve always found your posts that I’ve read to be thorough and well supported Biblically. Will check them out tonight.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree