Islam is great.

Islam is great.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
17 May 09

Originally posted by Sushill
I can call every one of them a lie.

That one post just vilified 1/5 of the world's population. It was destructively ignorant, pathetically American-Christian-intolerant, and just plain wrong. I am willing to bet that he never read the Holy Qur'an in his life. All he knows about it is what the great Holy most beautiful hopelessly optimist Martin Lut ...[text shortened]... his "facts" from Bridget Gabriel.

You call as loud as you want. Prove it!
Dr Scribbles was the one who made the remark. Maybe he can prove that every last one of those 1.5 billion are evil.

Because I'm in Beirut right now, and I can't see the Muslims that I'm endorsing to win the election acting like he said.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
17 May 09

Originally posted by whodey
Not really because you got insulted by both parties, however, you seem to have taken to the one rather than the other.
Again, shav's ok. DrScribbles is an intolerant kelb 'ibn kelb.

g

Pepperland

Moves
17 May 09

Originally posted by scherzo
Again, shav's ok. DrScribbles is an intolerant kelb 'ibn kelb.
"shavs ok"?

dude, you must be out of your mind, the guy must be the most anti-religious and evil poster in the site, and you think he's "ok"?

s

At the Revolution

Moves
17 May 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
"shavs ok"?

dude, you must be out of your mind, the guy must be the most anti-religious and evil poster in the site, and you think he's "ok"?
His politics are good, even if I disagree with him on religious issues.

g

Pepperland

Moves
17 May 09
1 edit

His politics are good, even if I disagree with him on religious issues.
His politics are good

LOL!

He said the world would be better if 80% of the population died.

and He is a communist!

s

At the Revolution

Moves
17 May 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
[b]His politics are good

LOL!

He said the world would be better if 80% of the population died.

and He is a communist![/b]
He's right on both counts. Communism is good.

rc

Moves
17 May 09

He's right on both counts. Communism is good.
it may seem good in principle but it has a horrendous record in practice, due to the corruptible nature of humans and power.!

s

At the Revolution

Moves
17 May 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
it may seem good in principle but it has a horrendous record in practice, due to the corruptible nature of humans and power.!
Indeed. But it's a good goal. It's never been achieved because the power has never truly rested with the people. There should be no leaders; there should just be the People and God.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
17 May 09
2 edits

This should be sufficient to demonstrate my claim that Islam is pathetically troglodytic:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/02/19/acid.attack.victim/

The 31-year-old Iranian is demanding the ancient punishment of "an eye for an eye," and, in accordance with Islamic law, she wants to blind Majid Movahedi, the man who blinded her.

Bahrami's demand has outraged some human rights activists. Criticizing acid-attack victims is almost unheard of, but some Internet bloggers have condemned Bahrami's decision.

"We cannot condone such cruel punishment," wrote one blogger. "To willingly inflict the same treatment on a person under court order is a violation of human rights."

Late last year, an Iranian court gave Bahrami what she asked for. It sentenced Movahedi to be blinded with drops of acid in each eye. This month, the courts rejected Movahedi's appeal.

rc

Moves
17 May 09

Indeed. But it's a good goal. It's never been achieved because the power has never truly rested with the people. There should be no leaders; there should just be the People and God.
this is theocracy not communism. are you Shia my friend, for many times have heard the same sentiments from Shia, but not Sunni. 🙂

p

tinyurl.com/ywohm

Moves
17 May 09

Eastern hospitality is second to none!
Hospitality to everyone? To women? To Christians, Jews, atheists, etc.? Or just to male Muslims?

rc

Moves
17 May 09

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
This should be sufficient to demonstrate my claim that Islam is pathetically troglodytic:

The 31-year-old Iranian is demanding the [b]ancient punishment of "an eye for an eye," and, in accordance with Islamic law, she wants to blind Majid Movahedi, the man who b ...[text shortened]... of acid in each eye. This month, the courts rejected Movahedi's appeal.[/b]
[/b]
there was an interesting case in Pakistan involving a notorious child killer, who killed upwards of 100 children. a really sad indictment against the law enforcement agencies of Lahore, Pakistan, however, because the perpetrator strangled his victims with a chain, its was proposed that he also be strangled with a chain, in recompense, however, the judge ruled that such a sentence was unislamic. it did not matter anyway, for he was killed before the sentence was carried out.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/pakistani-child-killer-to-be-executed-721985.html

rc

Moves
17 May 09
3 edits

Originally posted by pawnhandler
Hospitality to everyone? To women? To Christians, Jews, atheists, etc.? Or just to male Muslims?
speaking from personal experience, how is it possible for me to answer this, for i am not, not the last time i checked anyway, either a jew, or a women, or an atheist, or a male Muslim, but a western christian male. all i can say was i was afforded, while in Pakistan, hospitality that would put the west to utter shame! i am not a person of high rank, nor of noble birth, but it did not matter, i was a guest in that country and given excellent treatment, from highly educated persons and from persons with no education whatsoever, both Christian and Muslims. Also I have found Muslims in my own country, by and large to be more hospitable than their western counterparts, much more! also friends that have visited Japan, a non Muslim country, stated that the Japanese would not let them pay for a single thing, while they were guests!

s

At the Revolution

Moves
17 May 09

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles

The 31-year-old Iranian is demanding the [b]ancient punishment of "an eye for an eye," and, in accordance with Islamic law, she wants to blind Majid Movahedi, the man who b ...[text shortened]... of acid in each eye. This month, the courts rejected Movahedi's appeal.[/b]
[/b]
This is one case, from one country. You said that all Muslims were evil. I'm asking you for proof that every single 1.5 billion of all the Muslims in the world are evil. It's what you said.

By the way, there's a difference between Islamic law and Muslims.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
17 May 09

this is theocracy not communism. are you Shia my friend, for many times have heard the same sentiments from Shia, but not Sunni. 🙂
I am Shi'a. I am Twelver.