Islam, not the religion of peace:

Islam, not the religion of peace:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
23 Sep 12

Originally posted by sumydid
As a man of integrity, I'm sure you've changed your position as well. Right?
Changed my position on what?

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
23 Sep 12

Originally posted by sumydid
Actually, no he didn't.
i know. it's just a story. but in the story, he did try. he was sorry about it. one of his narcissistic rages you see, but that's nor relevant. what is relevant is that he failed.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Sep 12
1 edit

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
i know. it's just a story. but in the story, he did try. he was sorry about it. one of his narcissistic rages you see, but that's nor relevant. what is relevant is that he failed.
And Satan, your god, succeeded again. Give him praise and glory.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 Sep 12

Originally posted by divegeester
This is something we will disagree on I guess; I do feel that Islam is evil and time will not change it. However I accept the paradox that evil things have been done in the name of Christianity. I see your point, even though I disagree with it.
If you think Islam is evil, are you of the position that the religion is the work of the Devil?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Sep 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
If you think Islam is evil, are you of the position that the religion is the work of the Devil?
No more so than any pagan religion. And to be clear I do not draw the inference that all Moslems are therefore evil.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 Sep 12

No more so than any pagan religion. And to be clear I do not draw the inference that all Moslems are therefore evil.
Pagan? Moslems worship the same Abrahamic God as Christians, they believe Jesus will return and fight off the Devil.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Sep 12

Pagan? Moslems worship the same Abrahamic God as Christians, they believe Jesus will return and fight off the Devil.
No, they do not worship the same god. You may think they do, and that is fine with me.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 Sep 12

No, they do not worship the same god. You may think they do, and that is fine with me.
I see. So Islam is the work of the Devil and they do not worship the same Abrahamic God as Christians.

What about Judaism, do Jews worship the same Abrahamic God as Christians?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Sep 12

I see. So Islam is the work of the Devil and they do not worship the same Abrahamic God as Christians.

What about Judaism, do Jews worship the same Abrahamic God as Christians?
Yes they do. I my opinion.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 Sep 12

Yes they do. I my opinion.
So what will happen to Moslems when the 'Second Coming' happens?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Sep 12

So what will happen to Moslems when the 'Second Coming' happens?
I'm guessing they will launch a protest and jump up and down in the street beating themselves up.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 Sep 12
1 edit

I'm guessing they will launch a protest and jump up and down in the street beating themselves up.
And after that what do you believe will happen?

You've stated you believe that Islam is evil and the work of the devil, how do you think God will deal with those who have been carrying out the evil work of the devil when he returns.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Sep 12

And after that what do you believe will happen?

You've stated you believe that Islam is evil and the work of the devil, how do you think God will deal with those who have been carrying out the evil work of the devil when he returns.
How God will deal with all people who "do the work of the devil" (your words), will be in equity.

Why don't you just ask me if I believe in God's judgement, it is a much quicker route to your point?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Sep 12

How God will deal with all people who "do the work of the devil" (your words), will be in equity.

Why don't you just ask me if I believe in God's judgement, it is a much quicker route to your point?
So you believe Muslims believe in a different god, that implies you think there are many gods.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
23 Sep 12

Do you believe in God's judgement? What do you believe will happen to those Muslims who follow the devils 'evil' Islam at judgement?