Islam, not the religion of peace:

Islam, not the religion of peace:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
22 Sep 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
If you were not so pessimistic you would not feel so incompetent. Believing in God can help you feel more optimistic about the future.
i feel very optimistic about the future because i have knowledge that the narcissistic biblegod doesn't exist.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Sep 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
i feel very optimistic about the future because i have knowledge that the narcissistic biblegod doesn't exist.
You are destined to die in your sins. Is that something to be optimistic about? You have no faith in your narcissistic biblegod anyway, so why not forget about biblegod and seek out the Savior God represented in the New Testament?
He is a loving God that gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes on Him can have everlasting life. A life filled with love and joy that will last forever and ever. His love and forgiveness is open to you, too. All you are required to do is repent of your sins and put yor faith and trust in Him to deliver you from eternal death, the second death. Sounds like a good deal to me.

F

Moves
22 Sep 12

Originally posted by Dasa
All violent criminals should be terminated.
I cannot support capital punishment.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Sep 12

Originally posted by FMF
I cannot support capital punishment.
Wouldn't you support capital punishment, if it were the only way to stop the evils in the world?

F

Moves
22 Sep 12

Wouldn't you support capital punishment, if it were the only way to stop the evils in the world?
I don't support it. Sorry if my previous post was not clear.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Sep 12

Originally posted by FMF
I don't support it. Sorry if my previous post was not clear.
But is is clear that God does.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
22 Sep 12

Dasa, RJHinds, et al

It's no use telling them the truth about Islam. As for now, they have a convenient alliance with Islam and seek to coddle and protect it. Again, the irony is, if it were left up to Orthodox Muslims, these unbelievers would be the FIRST ones wiped off the planet.

It's like a clueless 5 year old befriending a serial killer because everyone else is complaining about him.

Unbelievers generally speaking, fancy themselves to be intelligent, deep thinkers, always considering the possibilities beyond the claims of the majority of those around them. The supreme irony is, the majority has it right every so often, and the majority has it right about Orthodox Islam. It is hostile, unhealthy, aggressive, and preaches the elimination of ALL infidels... the secular folks being enemy #1.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
22 Sep 12

Originally posted by sumydid
Dasa, RJHinds, et al

It's no use telling them the truth about Islam. As for now, they have a convenient alliance with Islam and seek to coddle and protect it. Again, the irony is, if it were left up to Orthodox Muslims, these unbelievers would be the FIRST ones wiped off the planet.

It's like a clueless 5 year old befriending a serial killer because ...[text shortened]... aggressive, and preaches the elimination of ALL infidels... the secular folks being enemy #1.
telling who what about islam? from your post, it doesn't look like you know much about what you are talking about. dasa? he would be first in line to lead an army against the "infidel" given half an opportunity...and he's not muslim. and ronny? he's one of the atheists.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
22 Sep 12

You are destined to die in your sins. Is that something to be optimistic about? You have no faith in your narcissistic biblegod anyway, so why not forget about biblegod and seek out the Savior God represented in the New Testament?
He is a loving God that gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes on Him can have everlasting life. A life filled with ...[text shortened]... rust in Him to deliver you from eternal death, the second death. Sounds like a good deal to me.
hehe. right. like i said, i don't seek refuge in narcissistic characters. i'll leave that to the biblegod worshipers. you're not one of them of course. nudge nudge wink wink.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Sep 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
So presumably Islam may become somewhat civilized by the year 2600 if that theory is correct.
That is what I also took Proper Knob to be indicating.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
22 Sep 12
1 edit

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
telling who what about islam? from your post, it doesn't look like you know much about what you are talking about. dasa? he would be first in line to lead an army against the "infidel" given half an opportunity...and he's not muslim. and ronny? he's one of the atheists.
Actually, it's your post, and like so many of your others, that demonstrate quite clearly it is you that is without a clue. Everything I said made complete sense and you are welcome to point out where I went wrong.

I never said Dasa was a muslim. I was following what is going on in the thread and made appropriate observations and commentary.

And if by "Ronny" you mean RJH, you got that wrong too. Is your mission here just to confuse and misinform as much as possible? Surely you've got better things to do than that.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Sep 12

But is is clear that God does.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
Once again the curtain flaps open; it's a pity you can't use your engine to improve your posting.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
22 Sep 12

Actually, it's your post, and like so many of your others, that demonstrate quite clearly it is you that is without a clue. Everything I said made complete sense and you are welcome to point out where I went wrong.

I never said Dasa was a muslim. I was following what is going on in the thread and made appropriate observations and commentary.

And if ...[text shortened]... confuse and misinform as much as possible? Surely you've got better things to do than that.[/b]
your argument is torn down. you made an appeal primarily to two individuals regarding "islam" being akin to evil and the atheists will never understand.

the first name on your list was dasa. i mentioned that dasa, a non-muslim, would be first to lead an army against the infidel.

mentally ill individuals like dasa exist in all religions (and non-religions) as i mentioned in my post.

and ronnie is playing you the fool. he is no christian. he's an atheist agitator playing the dunderhead christian conservative archetype.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
22 Sep 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Surprised at me for what? Which bit do you disagree with?
*****BUMP FOR DIVEGEESTER**********

Surprised at me for what? Which bit do you disagree with?

F

Moves
22 Sep 12

I never said Dasa was a muslim.
Are you aware that Dasa has used this forum to propose a deliberate genocide of all Muslim men in the world, even if they were to agree to convert to other religions?