Islam, not the religion of peace:

Islam, not the religion of peace:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
23 Sep 12
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
And Satan, your god, succeeded again. Give him praise and glory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3_Q96eJr1k
the fictional archetypal christian character you play on this forum gives undue praise and glory to fictional characters, not i.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Sep 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
the fictional archetypal christian character you play on this forum gives undue praise and glory to fictional characters, not i.
So you are aware that you worship an idol and not the true God?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
23 Sep 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
So you believe Muslims believe in a different god, that implies you think there are many gods.
There are absolutely many gods, but only one God.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
24 Sep 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
So you are aware that you worship an idol and not the true God?
it's funny how your fictional archetypal christian character lacks complete reading comprehension. it makes christians look specially stupid. how far do you plan on playing this role?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
24 Sep 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
it's funny how your fictional archetypal christian character lacks complete reading comprehension. it makes christians look specially stupid. how far do you plan on playing this role?
Just trying to make it clear to all what your beliefs are.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
26 Sep 12

All violent criminals must be offed. So what about the person or persons doing the killing of the violent criminal? They are killing also. So maybe you should kill them but then you have to kill the ones who killed them.....
According to your logic every soldier in battle is a criminal.

Think again......

In civilized Vedic society capital punishment is acceptable and the person is exempt from karma and sin.

Moves
26 Sep 12

Originally posted by Dasa
According to your logic every soldier in battle is a criminal.

Think again......

In civilized Vedic society capital punishment is acceptable and the person is exempt from karma and sin.
ahhh youve posted.......thats why my 'crazy racist nut-job' detector went off the scale, over heated and exploded.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
27 Sep 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
ahhh youve posted.......thats why my 'crazy racist nut-job' detector went off the scale, over heated and exploded.
Islam is not a race.

Think again honestly please before you comment.

Moves
27 Sep 12

Islam is not a race.

Think again honestly please before you comment.
maybe you should read my post again and pick out where i say islam is a race, then think before you comment. more importantly i just got my 'crazy racist nutjob' detector fixed and you posted again!!!!!! how thoughtless.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
27 Sep 12

maybe you should read my post again and pick out where i say islam is a race, then think before you comment. more importantly i just got my 'crazy racist nutjob' detector fixed and you posted again!!!!!! how thoughtless.
the word racist was used.

Stop making a fool of yourself.

Moves
27 Sep 12

the word racist was used.

Stop making a fool of yourself.
yes, well done dasa, the word racist was used. if you can wriggle loose of the straight jacket give yourself a pat on the back.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Sep 12

I have a proposition: RJ Hinds and Dasa should get married, they are on the same page on the intolerance and ignorance spectrum.

Moves
27 Sep 12

I have a proposition: RJ Hinds and Dasa should get married, they are on the same page on the intolerance and ignorance spectrum.
if i were rj id check dasa is allowed conjugal rights in the nut-house before id agree to get married.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Sep 12

yes, well done dasa, the word racist was used. if you can wriggle loose of the straight jacket give yourself a pat on the back.
Muslim is not a race either, numbnuts. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Sep 12

We are not both homosexual and I am already married to a wonderful woman for the last 45 years. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!