Islam, not the religion of peace:

Islam, not the religion of peace:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
22 Sep 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
Wouldn't you support capital punishment, if it were the only way to stop the evils in the world?

Originally posted by FMF
I don't support it. Sorry if my previous post was not clear.

But is is clear that God does.
Are you claiming that God thinks that capital punishment is "the only way to stop the evils in the world"?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Sep 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
*****BUMP FOR DIVEGEESTER**********

Surprised at me for what? Which bit do you disagree with?
I think your argument is surprisingly weak, for you.

I disagree with all of it.; as I pointed out previously, what happened in the 1700s has no correlation to the age of a religion, it's more about the culture where the religion sits.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
22 Sep 12

Originally posted by sumydid
Dasa, RJHinds, et al

It's no use telling them the truth about Islam. As for now, they have a convenient alliance with Islam and seek to coddle and protect it. Again, the irony is, if it were left up to Orthodox Muslims, these unbelievers would be the FIRST ones wiped off the planet.

It's like a clueless 5 year old befriending a serial killer because ...[text shortened]... aggressive, and preaches the elimination of ALL infidels... the secular folks being enemy #1.
That you're reaching out to Dasa and RJHinds is beyond hilarity. Dasa, as FMF has pointed out, once called for the genocide of all Muslim men, the post was deleted by the mods and he received a forum ban for his endeavours. As for RJHinds, or 'Silicon Ron', his intellectual and chess integrity is at zero. You couldn't have picked two more laughable characters to have reached out to.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Sep 12

Originally posted by karoly aczel
All the major news tv networks all seem to say the same propaganda, it's only when you listen or read independent news that you can start to get a more balanced view of such things.
I agree, your better off reading as many different sources as possible.
Kelly

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
22 Sep 12

Originally posted by divegeester
I think your argument is surprisingly weak, for you.

I disagree with all of it.; as I pointed out previously, what happened in the 1700s has no correlation to the age of a religion, it's more about the culture where the religion sits.
The thrust of my, rather poorly put argument, is that Christendom has changed significantly over the last few hundred years. Blasphemers, heretics and people who openly criticised the orthodoxy were executed, now Christianity in this country is on it's death bed. It has been marginalised significantly to the point of ridicule. I see no reason why the same cannot happen in the Islamic world in the future. To paraphrase the end seen of Rocky IV - 'If Christendom can change, the Islamic World can change'. It will probably take some time and be rather ugly though.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Sep 12

The thrust of my, rather poorly put argument, is that Christendom has changed significantly over the last few hundred years. Blasphemers, heretics and people who openly criticised the orthodoxy were executed, now Christianity in this country is on it's death bed. It has been marginalised significantly to the point of ridicule. I see no reason why the sam ...[text shortened]... ge, the Islamic World can change'. It will probably take some time and be rather ugly though.
Christianity has remained the same. It is people that have changed. Islam will only change, if the Koran is rewritten, but that will not make certain that the people will follow those changes. Christianity has never changed, yet most people refuse to follow Christ's teachings and others attempt to twist them to their own liking, so they can follow after a distorted Christianity.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Sep 12

Originally posted by FMF
Are you claiming that God thinks that capital punishment is "the only way to stop the evils in the world"?
What do you think "the lake of fire" is for?
Why did God destroy the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah?
Why did God destroy all but 8 humans in the great flood?
Etc., etc.

F

Moves
22 Sep 12

What do you think "the lake of fire" is for?
Why did God destroy the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah?
Why did God destroy all but 8 humans in the great flood?
Etc., etc.
And yet it hasn't worked.

Ro

Moves
22 Sep 12

Originally posted by Dasa
All violent criminals should be terminated.

If the violent criminal is Muslim shall we pardon him?

Islam is fundamentally criminal.

Islam incites violence and oppression.

It is written in the Quaran to be violent against non-Muslims and slay them where you find them.

It is in the Quaran to deceive the non-Muslim whilst you smile and shake his han ...[text shortened]... gion at all.

Your refusal to see this and acknowledge this is your deliberate ignorant stand.
Once more you dodge my question as to why your views are diametrically opposed to those of his Divine Grace, whom you have elsewhere advocated we should read and follow to guide us to the truth.

If we follow his views on Islam, we would have to believe something utterly different to what you believe.

Your position is contradictory and therefore dishonest. As well as insulting to his name.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
22 Sep 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
And yet it hasn't worked.
God has yet to destroy everything on Earth by heat so hot that all the elements are melted as is prophesied. This will be the ultimate capital punishment of the wicked to bring it to an end.

P.S. Just a little humor to lighten things up. Ha ha 😀

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Sep 12

The thrust of my, rather poorly put argument, is that Christendom has changed significantly over the last few hundred years. Blasphemers, heretics and people who openly criticised the orthodoxy were executed, now Christianity in this country is on it's death bed. It has been marginalised significantly to the point of ridicule. I see no reason why the sam ...[text shortened]... ge, the Islamic World can change'. It will probably take some time and be rather ugly though.
This is something we will disagree on I guess; I do feel that Islam is evil and time will not change it. However I accept the paradox that evil things have been done in the name of Christianity. I see your point, even though I disagree with it.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
22 Sep 12
1 edit

God has yet to destroy everything on Earth by heat so hot that all the elements are melted as is prophesied. This will be the ultimate capital punishment of the wicked to bring it to an end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLT66yJBYbA

P.S. Just a little humor to lighten things up. Ha ha 😀
actually, he already tried the 'destroy everything on earth' thing once. it didn't work that time either.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
23 Sep 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
actually, he already tried the 'destroy everything on earth' thing once. it didn't work that time either.
Actually, no he didn't.

F

Moves
23 Sep 12

Originally posted by sumydid
Actually, no he didn't.
Do you agree with RJHinds' suggestion that God thinks that capital punishment is "the only way to stop the evils in the world"?

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
23 Sep 12
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Here are the first three paragraphs at the OP link that you were responding to:

[quote]After days of protests and related violence, concerns are growing that [b]furor over an anti-Islam video
could intensify even more Friday -- threatening U.S. interests abroad and at home.

People have taken to the streets in 10 nations and the Indian-controlled reg me as the story of the film spread".

This doesn't seem "very steady" to me.[/b]
Yes, getting back to this part which I'm sure you hoped we wouldn't. As the facts have been revealed, the poor saps within the US Administration have been forced to change the narrative. Seems the attack on our embassy that killed 4, was a thoroughly preplanned terrorist attack, with all the earmarks for Al Qaeda involvement. It was anything but a "spontaneous" attack borne from a demonstration against a silly film. The administration, 9 days later, has finally gotten around to admitting such.

You see, it's presumptuous and arrogant to think the thinking world will believe the locals participated in a protest against a film; when they showed up with assault rifles, mortars, and RPG's; proceeding to breach the walls of the US Embassy killing 2 highly trained Navy Seals among our embassador and another.

Obama and the US Administration lied to everyone about this, blaming on a stupid youtube trailer, and the truth has finally caught up to them. Obama is now answering questions with "no comment" while his spokesman admits it was a terrorist attack on our embassy, on the anniversary of 9/11. Quite the opposite of the lies they were spewing several days beforehand.

As a man of integrity, I'm sure you've changed your position as well. Right?