1. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 17:05
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Science can pull things apart, and then report what is observed and write that down in their journal.....and then wait to see if their peers give them a trophy or something for being so clever.

But science can never never never know why things are happening.

Why do we have gravity, which without we dont survive.

Why do we have a sun, which without we d ...[text shortened]... ing as they do......because remember science tells us their is NO intelligence behind any of it.
    Cows turn grass which we do not need into milk.
    Yeah! grass isn't made out of milk or vica-versa...clear evidence of magic - I shall refer to this as bovine magic.
  2. Joined
    06 Feb '09
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 17:161 edit
    This is the most enjoyable thread I have ever read on a forum!

Just love the way you put it JS:

You are neglecting the role of the ova, which as we all know have the responsibility to combine with unruly sperm cells to form semi-responsible humans.

😀
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 17:20
    Why do we get an ordered and structured solar system coming from an explosion....and not chaos instead.
    Why not? If we got chaos instead you would be asking "why chaos?". And for what ever explanation you give as to why it is so, I can equally ask you 'and why is that so?' and you will eventually be stumped for an answer.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 17:56
    Originally posted by lausey
    Science knows exactly why all those things are the way they are. We all evolved from the very beginning depending on an ecosystem which also evolved in very gradual steps, from very simple to as complex as we see today. Otherwise we wouldn't even be here to observe how "conveniently" it all fits together.
    These are just more how and why questions...

How do we have an echo system in the first place....and why should we have one from and explosion.

So many things coming from and explosion.

I could rent a large aeroplane hanger and blow things up for eternity.....but I will get nothing but chaos.

Atheistic teachings are just nonsense, absurdity, foolishness and cheating......and anyone that subscribes to atheism is seriously bewildered, but mostly untruthful.......and in fact their whole existence is rooted in untruthfulness, for how is it even possible to keep a straight face and present their absurd teachings...

The thing is that because they have no clue, and they cannot bring themselves to say "we have no clue"................they just present falsity.

If they just said "we have no clue".......then they would at least be truthful.

And the sad thing is, that they teach the younger generation how to also be untruthful and to accept the same nonsense.......and now we get a whole generation of persons putting forward falsity and worshipping false science.
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 18:31
    These are just more how and why questions...

How do we have an echo system in the first place....and why should we have one from and explosion.

So many things coming from and explosion.

I could rent a large aeroplane hanger and blow things up for eternity.....but I will get nothing but chaos.

Atheistic teachings are just nonsense, absurdity, foolish ...[text shortened]... we get a whole generation of persons putting forward falsity and worshipping false science.
    Take this opportunity to explain to us how God did it then. Don't skimp on the details.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 19:223 edits
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Take this opportunity to explain to us how God did it then. Don't skimp on the details.
    The great God of the unintelligent agency, mixed some gases and inert rocks in a pre biotic soup and zapped it with lightening and created life from water, mud and rocks, pretty impressive stuff. Ever since then his followers have been pouring out libations of pre biotic soup and carrying aloft an effigy of Darwin on a large pole while muttering incantations attributed to Nietzsche under their breath!
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 19:55
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Well you see, there are different types of magic
    1) [b]Heat magic
    that makes things go from hot to cold: I have already given evidence of this in the OP
    2) Cold magic that makes things go from cold to hot: If you've ever looked at the sun (with sunglasses (which rely on darkness magic)) then you'll see it looks very small, and yet if you stand so ...[text shortened]... s of magic that I'm currently investigating - I haven't discovered chess magic yet though.[/b]
    Heat magic and Float Magic is called Phlogiston. Phlogiston is elemental fire. It has negative mass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phlogiston
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 19:55
    Go to Vedanta and study it for some time ....and of course with the correct attitude, and to get the correct attitude you must follow the process to purify the consciousness.....so you can at least begin to understand the higher knowledge that is presented.

If you study the Vedanta with the conditioned bewildered mind without following the process of purification, then you shall not understand....so you must qualify yourself first to understand.

Are you genuine enough to do this......to actually spend your precious time to understand God...........or do you expect the understanding of God to just come to you in a flash, online.
  9. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 19:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    The great God of the unintelligent agency, mixed some gases and inert rocks in a pre biotic soup and zapped it with lightening and created life from water, mud and rocks, pretty impressive stuff. Ever since then his followers have been pouring out libations of pre biotic soup and carrying aloft an effigy of Darwin on a large pole while muttering incantations attributed to Nietzsche under their breath!
    It took you 3 edits for that?! Do you have answer as to how God did it?

Are you watching Prof Cox's Wonders of the Universe? Or does your filter that stops you reading books which conflict with your worldview extend to tv programs also?
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 20:03
    No, actually, you couldn't.

Unless you can get rid of gravity and various other properties of the universe, there will remain some order.
    If for example you blew up the aeroplane hanger on the earth, most of the material would settle to the ground due to gravity.
    If you did it in space, the atoms would still be attracted by gravity by whatever was the nearest large mass. There would be some order.

Even if you managed to disintegrate everything into individual quarks, they would still travel according to the very orderly laws of motion. Chaos is not as common as easy as you seem to think.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 20:251 edit

Are you watching Prof Cox's Wonders of the Universe? Or does your filter that stops you reading books which conflict with your worldview extend to tv programs also?
    oooooh that hurt 😉 did i not mention the God of unintelligent agency and how he did it? I am sure its in there somewhere.
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 21:01

You fail to understand that as far as God and creation is concerned, there is only one authority and that is Vedanta.

When science picks apart the material energy and to see how it ticks.....this will never inform them to the how and why.
    '
    There is no other source of knowledge to give the how and why.

Science gives us one bluff after another, so I wont be going to cheating science for anything.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '11 21:16
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    No, actually, you couldn't.

Unless you can get rid of gravity and various other properties of the universe, there will remain some order.
    If for example you blew up the aeroplane hanger on the earth, most of the material would settle to the ground due to gravity.
    If you did it in space, the atoms would still be attracted by gravity by whatever was th ...[text shortened]... ording to the very orderly laws of motion. Chaos is not as common as easy as you seem to think.
    Dont you find it interesting that we have this miracle force that science calls gravity.

Then of course all this dust had to fall into exactly the right place for life to survive at all with the sun being exactly the correct distance from earth.........but wait a minute there was no life, so then life miraculously came out of the dust and this life had miraculously come about with no intelligence or design behind it somehow.............and then the dust miraculously produced thousands of yummy foods to feed this life..........and then to keep life keeping on, it miraculously created for itself the reproductive system......which all the scientists in the world cannot even replicate, for creating a tiny little ant with no legs.

The only way to prop up atheism is by falsity and absurdity.
  14. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    16 Mar '11 00:02
    You fail to understand that as far as God and creation is concerned, there is only one authority and that is Vedanta.

When science picks apart the material energy and to see how it ticks.....this will never inform them to the how and why.
    '
    There is no other source of knowledge to give the how and why.

Science gives us one bluff after another, so I wont be going to cheating science for anything.
    Can you explain how and why the Vedanta is the only one authority?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '11 00:30
    Originally posted by lausey
    Can you explain how and why the Vedanta is the only one authority?
    yes because all others are false 😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree