1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 21:55
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Being a spell checker will get you no where in life.
    It will if you're going to write professionally. And I'm not just talking about writing books or journalism.
  2. Moving on...
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 22:30
    Trying to be a jokester will get you no where in life.
    haha...phlabby got done off rb!

why don't you just answer the questions rb..in your own words...don't worry about the spelling errors..unlike you i won't be judgemental
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 23:07
    Originally posted by wucky3
    haha...phlabby got done off rb!

why don't you just answer the questions rb..in your own words...don't worry about the spelling errors..unlike you i won't be judgemental
    Saying stuff like that is prideful.

Do you remember in the Bible the Religous man saying something like I am not like those people.

The good person in God's eys should say, God I am like everyone else a sinner forgive me.
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    29 Apr '05 23:51

Do you remember in the Bible the Religous man saying something like I am not like those people.

The good person in God's eys should say, God I am like everyone else a sinner forgive me.
    RB, who do you most not want to be like on RHP?
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 01:46
    RB, has the Lord hardened your heart? You no longer respond to any of my questions. Has someone told you I am evil and no good for you?
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 16:411 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    RB, who do you most not want to be like on RHP?
    Nobody, and if you say you are a Christian.
    Why do you attack otehrs.
    instead of attacking or talking to Christians or whatever you want to call it.
    Why not preach to the lost and also pray that the Holy Spirit will do the reat after you are done.
  7. Moving on...
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 16:48

prideful? i was just being honest..surely thats not a sin.
  8. Joined
    28 Mar '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 18:18
    Trying to be a jokester will get you no where in life.
    I disagree being a jokester makes life fun. Some people even make a lot of money doing it.

However being someone to correct everybody because they respond different then you want them will not only get you nowhere in life. It is annoying people and therefor you could even call it a sin.

9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 18:44
    Nobody, and if you say you are a Christian.
    Why do you attack otehrs.
    instead of attacking or talking to Christians or whatever you want to call it.
    Why not preach to the lost and also pray that the Holy Spirit will do the reat after you are done.
    RB, this is an excellent question. All Christians should be asking who they most don't want to be like because that is their growing and maturing spiritual edge. People who don't ask this question end up on TV ranting and raving at others and begging for money.
  10. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 18:472 edits
    RB, this is an excellent question. All Christians should be asking who they most don't want to be like because that is their growing and maturing spiritual edge. People who don't ask this question end up on TV ranting and raving at others and begging for money.
    Kirk: "All Christians should be asking who they most don't want to be like because that is their growing and maturing spiritual edge."

Pure and 100% spiritual rubbish. This is the question the Pharisee asks himself looking at the Publican.
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 18:51
    Originally posted by Siebren
    I disagree being a jokester makes life fun. Some people even make a lot of money doing it.

However being someone to correct everybody because they respond different then you want them will not only get you nowhere in life. It is annoying people and therefor you could even call it a sin.

Life is not about money.

Jesus says you can't serve God and money.
    And money is the root of all evil.

Matthew 6:24
    "No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.

Luke 16:13
    "No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money."
    ====
    1 Timothy 6:10 - For the love of money is the root of all evils; it is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced their hearts with many pangs.

every thing is a sin my friend.

All have sinned and fallen short of God's Glory.
    The Bible says if you break one of the commandments you are gulty of them all.
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 19:04
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    Kirk: "All Christians should be asking who they most don't want to be like because that is their growing and maturing spiritual edge."

Pure and 100% spiritual rubbish. This is the question the Pharisee asks himself looking at the Publican.
    Ivanhoe, instead of labeling me as "rubbish" you could ask a question or ask for clarification. The point I was making is that most people operate out of making judgments about people without taking an inventory of who they project their shadows upon. Do you still claim this to be spiritual rubbish or do you hate me so much that whatever I say is from the mouth of the devil?
  13. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 19:112 edits
    Ivanhoe, instead of labeling me as "rubbish" you could ask a question or ask for clarification. The point I was making is that most people operate out of making judgments about people without taking an inventory of who they project t ...[text shortened]... ate me so much that whatever I say is from the mouth of the devil?
    I didn't label you as rubbish, I labeled your statement as "pure 100% spiritual rubbish".

Kirk: "Do you still claim this to be spiritual rubbish or do you hate me so much that whatever I say is from the mouth of the devil?

Who says I hate you ? Your statement is my focus of attention.

Your statement is rubbish, that is my claim and I gave the reason: The attitude of the Pharisee towards the publican.
  14. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 19:16
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    I didn't label you as rubbish, I labeled your statement as "pure 100% spiritual rubbish".

Kirk: "Do you still claim this to be spiritual rubbish or do you hate me so much that whatever I say is from the mouth of the devil?

Who says I hate you ? Your statement is my focus of attention.

Your statement is rubbish, that is my claim and I gave the reason: The attitude of the Pharisee towards the publican.
    And I gave a rebuttal/explanation. I am still rubbish to you and you won't admit the truth. I could quote John 3:16 and you would say it is rubbish if I posted it.
  15. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 19:33
    And I gave a rebuttal/explanation. I am still rubbish to you and you won't admit the truth. I could quote John 3:16 and you would say it is rubbish if I posted it.

Kirk: " The point I was making is that most people operate out of making judgments about people without taking an inventory of who they project their shadows upon."

This is, from a christian point of view, 100% spiritual rubbish. I have given you one good reason and I'll give you another. We have to look at Jesus Christ and study His Person, His Life and His teachings because that is our "growing and maturing spiritual edge".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree