1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 21:41
    I guess you are not acknowledging that I would be eliminating them, and was what I was getting to as my point, being I am so TIRED of seeing so many individuals using them, and their care free joy to have that impact between their hands and fire it off, and poor innocent children ingrained so strongly to it's violence in many games on internet, or some play station..

I apologize I was not so to express why I desired such..
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 21:511 edit
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    I guess you are not acknowledging that I would be eliminating them, and was what I was getting to as my point, being I am so TIRED of seeing so many individuals using them, and their care free joy to have that impact between their hands and fire it off, and poor innocent children ingrained so strongly to it's violence in many games on internet, or some play station..

I apologize I was not so to express why I desired such..
    It's one thing to say that you'd like to eliminate weapons and quite another to say that you'd love to violently annihilate a gun shooting range with a machine gun. Sounds like violence has been ingrained in you as well.
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 22:071 edit
    I will agree that there most assuredly is anger there, which is in no wise to Christ, HOWEVER, due TO how hellacious my past 7 yrs of life on the road have been, and the WAR that I have been in, such as;

A man stabbed me 9 times with shearing scissors, and I forgave him after this fact..

10 yrs ago I was brutally beaten in the face on the ground, below my eyes, to which it took me 1 mnth to properly open my mouth.. 3 guys, 1 at my forehead, the other at each eye, yet intervenely my Father Mother God had kept them from the eyes, they kicked below them, and for around 2 min. at least.. During the whole incident, I was mentally saying "Go ahead guys, get out your frustration", and was in hysterics after they were done, laughing because of WHY they had..
    I had only said "God love's ya babe" to a Samoan lady that was very angry, and had said the f word 3 times, to each time I said I love you, or God loves you..

Recently I had some yayhoo cole cock the side of face (rt jaw), to which after he had walked away, and sat down to my right 50', he approached me once again as he was passing by, yet a rather different approach.. As he was beside my feet he acted in a loving gesture as a silly move as to hit me once again, but comically knocked off my hat and he tried to put it back on, and was successful.. As he walked away, I told him, I love you damn it, brother!

We barely knew each other, yet actually he just is not aware we have always known each other as well as everyone here and one day SHALL recall this..

One night while I was sleeping around 4 am in the morning on the side of a very busy street with drunks passing by till 5, some yayhoo cole cocked the back of my neck, to which I jumped out of sleep, wandering what the snot huhuh, and he said "You wana f' around, do ya?" and walked off..

One day while I was just about to doze off around 2 in the afternoon 6 16 yrs old children came behind me while I was wearing headphones listening to music to block out most noises, and cole cocked me with a side view mirror, the mirror still in it's housing, which split below my rt. eye, and I felt like chasing them down to tell them, man you can now have my headphones too, being you got all the batteries in my back pack..
    And also say to them "Why, man, I love you guys, and only wish what's good for you..."

Once at 5 pm I awoke to tree sap, it's white blood, dripping on my clothes from some yayhoo to have shanked it while I was sleeping right above me, the branch..
    As I was returning my stuff to where I normally would stash it, there was the shank, a small dagger, the guy could have carved me he was revealing any time he desired to, yet I knew my Father Mother God watches over me.. Amen =3
  4. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    05 Oct '10 07:19
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    I will agree that there most assuredly is anger there, which is in no wise to Christ, HOWEVER, due TO how hellacious my past 7 yrs of life on the road have been, and the WAR that I have been in, such as;

A man stabbed me 9 times with shearing scissors, and I forgave him after this fact..

10 yrs ago I was brutally beaten in the face on the gro ...[text shortened]... any time he desired to, yet I knew my Father Mother God watches over me.. Amen =3
    WOW, this all made me think back to when I was still a child

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree