1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 13:55
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I need a TEC-9 handgun, a mini-Uzi and a burlap sack full of C4. You got?
    Please film it, my 5 year old is totally into "Epic Battles".

P-
  2. Joined
    10 Jul '07
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 14:05
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Yeah, this forum can be nasty...
    Your still not getting my point.
    Christians go around proclaiming that "Jesus is Lord" and other such slogans. Do you think this is the way everyone should act? Do you think bhuddists go around proclaiming "bhudda is pretty dam cool" every 5 seconds?
    The hare krsnas go on about krsna, but at least they can do "inner chanting" and keep it quiet...
    (We've heard it all before)
    The Bible says to say His word and meditate on it day and night. God's Word also says that God dwell in the praises of HIs people so to have in your presence continual praise is good.
  3. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 14:13
    So to repeat I live the U.S.A. Washington state city Renton.
    Are you sure?You are flying the Christmas Island flag.
  4. weedhopper
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 15:55
    I studied for 27 years under the famous Master Phun Yung Falk out of Boise, Idaho. I stayed in his dojo many months of the year earning my keep as a janitor and bookkeeper. He used to come into my room at 4 a.m. on a work day and wake me up by slapping my face with a 10 lb trout. True story.
    It couldn't have happpened to a nicer guy.😀
  5. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 20:44
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i was once doing the ministry (going from house to house speaking of my beliefs with others) and this irate born again Christian started to lambaste me because i asked her as a Christian what she was doing to spread the good news, she went inside and came out with this big sign, 'Jesus is Lord', on it, and stuck it above her door, presumably so that any passers by might learn of the good news, if they did not already know, that Jesus is Lord.
    I once had 2 individuals sharing their Christ understanding come up to me and stated they were from The Church of Jesus Christ, to which I then said "Your from the Church of Jesus Christ?"

"Yes."

"Well, when you guys become sick, if you do, do you go to hospitals?"

"Well, yes, if need be."

"But, would not Christ have healed they that are sick?"

I did not do this to scoff at them, rather to bring to their attention what The Church of Christ is, and for them to possibly look at what they find to be true differently.
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 20:49
    LOL, you're too good to be true.
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 20:51

Please tell me you worded this sentence exactly this way in an attempt to invoke the scribes of the KJV.

So what did the Mormons do? Did they scratch their head and walk away from you slowly or quickly?
  8. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 20:58

Please tell me you worded this sentence exactly this way in an attempt to invoke the scribes of the KJV.

So what did the Mormons do? Did they scratch their head and walk away from you slowly or quickly?
    Well, basically it was to clarify Christ healed what needed healing, he erased false equations, and BROUGHT the answer..

That is what I was bringing to their attention.
  9. Joined
    10 Jul '07
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 22:37
    Originally posted by biffo konker
    Are you sure?You are flying the Christmas Island flag.
    Oh yeah thats just my birth place
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 23:50
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i was once doing the ministry (going from house to house speaking of my beliefs with others) and this irate born again Christian started to lambaste me because i asked her as a Christian what she was doing to spread the good news, she went inside and came out with this big sign, 'Jesus is Lord', on it, and stuck it above her door, presumably so that any passers by might learn of the good news, if they did not already know, that Jesus is Lord.
    Yeah, you gotta be sensible and have common sense.
    I dont want people shouting at me from every street corner, not that thats the case, but there is always the potential that a whole heap of people will think this is the way to go and noise-pollute the city uneccesarily.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 23:52
    Originally posted by realeyez
    The Bible says to say His word and meditate on it day and night. God's Word also says that God dwell in the praises of HIs people so to have in your presence continual praise is good.
    Capital letters can often be equated with shouting on the net.
    Dont you think you could "continually praise" him in small letters ? 🙂
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 05:40
    Have you been to this forum before?

Chrsitians and Jehovah's Witnesses insulting each other. Hindus and Christians insulting each other. Believers and Non-Believers insulting each other.

There is nothing at all spiritual about this forum or his meaningless "I love you Jesus" post. I will continue to lampoon the posters here for my own amusement so get used to it, bubba.
    We love you darvlay.
  13. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 06:16
    Originally posted by realeyez
    For the person who tried to defend thank you. There is no need there are two things that I know about this person. They don't believe so I know what the next life has in store for him. and the also I live in Renton Washngton if you are ever there say please repeat yourself to my face. I doubt you have the courage. I noticed that their are alot of email toug ...[text shortened]... ve the U.S.A. Washington state city Renton. please inform me should you ever come for a visit.
    I used to live in Kent Wa, and I worked on Benson and Petrovitsky road in Renton. Man I miss Renton and Kent. I lived off of 116th & Kent-Kangley Road.

Manny
  14. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 06:53
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    If one were a lion of a tribe, yet were to be a lamb as to the fact of their actuality, would you not fine the lion to REACT in a defense to offensive behavior?

Especially if they have been through so MUCH HELL the past 7 years to PUT one on such a defense.
    I really have no clue what you are trying to ask. Maybe if you ask the real question directly might we give the right answer.

I can only assume you are talking about Jesus (Lion of Judah)(Lamb who was slain) - The right way to REACT would be to turn the other cheek and to forgive. This if from a Christian point of view.
  15. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 06:54
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Capital letters can often be equated with shouting on the net.
    Dont you think you could "continually praise" him in small letters ? 🙂
    There is so much sarcasm, backstabing and childish posts, why would shouting make it any worse?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree