1. Joined
    10 Jul '07
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 20:37
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I couldn't feel less threatened.
    Cleveland is at least six days away from Renton via Greyhound.
    Well if I ever get the time I will be sure to let you know. Maybe actually play chess face to face instead of websites.😀
  2. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 21:29
    Originally posted by darvlay
    You are pushy, smarmy, insufferable and indoctrinated fool.

THIS IS NOT AN INSULT.

I am simply trying to correct you.

It's only an insult if you are offended by me calling you pushy, smarmy, insufferable, indoctrinated and foolish.
    yo, cmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! what the snot?
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 21:341 edit
    I could whip your ass with one hand tied behind my back and the other nailed to an old rugged cross. Renton, Washington sounds like as good a place as any to prove once and for all that my powers of agnosticism are stronger than your Jesus anyday!

I'll be at the bike racks by 3 o'clock pacific time. See you there.
    And after you were TO DO such appalling things to "ME" (that is if I first not restrain your ass to the ground then kiss your forehead and say to you "WTF!? I LOVE YOU, YO!!!" ) I would ask if you were finished...
  4. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 21:38
    I need a TEC-9 handgun, a mini-Uzi and a burlap sack full of C4. You got?
    You know what I would LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE to do?

I would love a few , maybe 50 clips of amo and a machine gun, and just waist the snot out of some shooting range! That what I would love to do..
  5. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 21:411 edit
    "Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven."

- Matthew 18:3
    Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll said!
  6. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 22:11
    Originally posted by realeyez
    highly unlikely very vague in your location, also I never threatin to fight you. I merely offered to meet you face to face. If a fight were to occur good I would win 16 years of martial arts training and Im a weapons collector This make me very confident in my skills. Proud owner of 75 different weapons If you need it I got it. Do practice by any chance. Me ...[text shortened]... hold. I also enjoy kick boxing very painful at fisrt tho I admit the first two years a killer.
    I likes 2 talk hard on the interwebz.

I am so kewl!!!!
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 23:301 edit
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    I never said anything like that.
    Some Christians are childish yes, but not everyone. Nor are all the atheists, nor all the other, but some just don't have it AT ALL.

You will not see any true Christian swear and type such hate like everyone else - NOTE, not a true Christian.
    I never said anything like that.
    Some Christians are childish yes, but not everyone. Nor are all the atheists, nor all the other, but some just don't have it AT ALL.

I didn't say you did. However there was an implication in your post that "childish posts" are the result of not "having faith".

You will not see any true Christian swear and type such hate like everyone else - NOTE, not a true Christian.

Then based on what I've seen, a high percentage of those who post on this forums and identify themselves as Christian are not "true Christians".

BTW, do you find the posts of realeyez much less childish than those of darvlay? I don't. They're like peas in a pod.
  8. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 23:44
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    [b]I never said anything like that.

I didn't say you did. However there was an implication in your post that "childish posts" are the result of not "having faith".

You will not see any true Christian swear and ...[text shortened]... who post on this forums and identify themselves as Christian are not "true Christians".
    If one were a lion of a tribe, yet were to be a lamb as to the fact of their actuality, would you not fine the lion to REACT in a defense to offensive behavior?

Especially if they have been through so MUCH HELL the past 7 years to PUT one on such a defense.
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 23:49
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    If one were a lion of a tribe, yet were to be a lamb as to the fact of their actuality, would you not fine the lion to REACT in a defense to offensive behavior?

Especially if they have been through so MUCH HELL the past 7 years to PUT one on such a defense.
    Not sure what your point is here. Can you rephrase it more concretely?
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 00:02
    Not sure what your point is here. Can you rephrase it more concretely?
    Regardless how I rephrase or not, until I am showing by example what I am expressing, this would continue in a debate, and I am not trying to debate, rather share what I care to help others be aware to.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 00:05
    Regardless how I rephrase or not, until I am showing by example what I am expressing, this would continue in a debate, and I am not trying to debate, rather share what I care to help others be aware to.
    Are you Jesse Jackson, by chance?
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 00:06
    Have you considered that if you aren't willing to clarify your points, then ultimately you aren't sharing what you've intended?
  13. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 00:091 edit
    Have you considered that if you aren't willing to clarify your points, then ultimately you aren't sharing what you've intended?
    I am aware every time one does clarify their point it is not accepted, yes...

Not everyone here, but you get the gist
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 08:33
    Originally posted by realeyez
    Oh sorry I put the post up there to prove a point. I told my friends that I can make a statement and that I would receive insults from people. No one even has to reply, if they dont agree they don't. The first responence I got back was an insult. Its funny to me We're in a spiritual section of a forum, so why do people get so defensive when I post something ...[text shortened]... s best in here. If the reads as if I have an attitude I dont I mean that as a actual question.
    Yeah, this forum can be nasty...
    Your still not getting my point.
    Christians go around proclaiming that "Jesus is Lord" and other such slogans. Do you think this is the way everyone should act? Do you think bhuddists go around proclaiming "bhudda is pretty dam cool" every 5 seconds?
    The hare krsnas go on about krsna, but at least they can do "inner chanting" and keep it quiet...
    (We've heard it all before)
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 08:413 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Yeah, this forum can be nasty...
    Your still not getting my point.
    Christians go around proclaiming that "Jesus is Lord" and other such slogans. Do you think this is the way everyone should act? Do you think bhuddists go around proclaiming "bhudda is pretty dam cool" every 5 seconds?
    The hare krsnas go on about krsna, but at least they can do "inner chanting" and keep it quiet...
    (We've heard it all before)
    i was once doing the ministry (going from house to house speaking of my beliefs with others) and this irate born again Christian started to lambaste me because i asked her as a Christian what she was doing to spread the good news, she went inside and came out with this big sign, 'Jesus is Lord', on it, and stuck it above her door, presumably so that any passers by might learn of the good news, if they did not already know, that Jesus is Lord.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree