Jesus is Lord

Jesus is Lord

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Moves
28 Sep 10

The King of kings and the Lord of lords. I Love You

d

Moves
28 Sep 10

Go hide that shint under a bushel, God Boy.

P

weedhopper

Moves
28 Sep 10

Originally posted by darvlay
Go hide that shint under a bushel, God Boy.
Do you have nothing better to do than insult people of faith? The forum is SPIRITUALITY, the post is relevant, and you are ill-mannered.

d

Moves
28 Sep 10

Originally posted by PinkFloyd
Do you have nothing better to do than insult people of faith?
Have you been to this forum before?

Chrsitians and Jehovah's Witnesses insulting each other. Hindus and Christians insulting each other. Believers and Non-Believers insulting each other.

There is nothing at all spiritual about this forum or his meaningless "I love you Jesus" post. I will continue to lampoon the posters here for my own amusement so get used to it, bubba.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
28 Sep 10

Have you been to this forum before?

Chrsitians and Jehovah's Witnesses insulting each other. Hindus and Christians insulting each other. Believers and Non-Believers insulting each other.

There is nothing at all spiritual about this forum or his meaningless "I love you Jesus" post. I will continue to lampoon the posters here for my own amusement so get used to it, bubba.
You mis-quote, i have seen not one Hindu in this forum, as for myself i have presented truth where truth was not to be found.

Todays christianity is a lot of false beliefs, that must be corrected, and correction is not insulting....unless the person is offended by the correction.

vishva

d

Moves
28 Sep 10
3 edits

Originally posted by vishvahetu
You mis-quote, i have seen not one Hindu in this forum, as for myself i have presented truth where truth was not to be found.

Todays christianity is a lot of false beliefs, that must be corrected, and correction is not insulting....unless the person is offended by the correction.

vishva
You are pushy, smarmy, insufferable and indoctrinated fool.

THIS IS NOT AN INSULT.

I am simply trying to correct you.

It's only an insult if you are offended by me calling you pushy, smarmy, insufferable, indoctrinated and foolish.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
28 Sep 10

You are pushy, smarmy, insufferable and indoctrinated fool.

THIS IS NOT AN INSULT.

I am simply trying to correct you.

It's only an insult if you are offended by me calling you pushy, smarmy, insufferable, indoctrinated and foolish.
You go, godless boy!

r

Moves
28 Sep 10

Originally posted by realeyez
For the person who tried to defend thank you. There is no need there are two things that I know about this person. They don't believe so I know what the next life has in store for him. and the also I live in Renton Washngton if you are ever there say please repeat yourself to my face. I doubt you have the courage. I noticed that their are alot of email tough guys that still will run and hide behind their mama's skirt if they had to actually meet the person that they are talking trash to. So to repeat I live the U.S.A. Washington state city Renton. please inform me should you ever come for a visit.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
28 Sep 10
3 edits

For the person who tried to defend thank you. There is no need there are two things that I know about this person. They don't believe so I know what the next life has in store for him. and the also I live in Renton Washngton if you are ever there say please repeat yourself to my face. I doubt you have the courage. I noticed that their are alot of email toug ve the U.S.A. Washington state city Renton. please inform me should you ever come for a visit.
So your god endorses your primitive intention (inferred from what you post) to 'give a good hiding to', assault, beat up, (shoot?),... those who say things that upset you?

sarcasm
What a nice god! 😕

r

Moves
28 Sep 10

Originally posted by Agerg
So your god endorses your intention (inferred from what you post) to 'give a good hiding to', assault, beat up, (shoot?),... those who say things that upset you?

[hidden]sarcasm[/hidden]What a nice god! 😕
Inever said I would harm anyone I just said to find me. Also why do do confuse the actions of man with God. If I fight someone I fougtht them not God. But like I said I didnt say I would harm anyone. I just grow weray of people who only can talk big because there is no real face to face. Be a man or woman, if someone disagrees with me thats fine but to just talk trash and insults without any reason. Makes no sense to me, just state your case and be an adult. I confront people often and I talk why I am an adult.

T

ALG

Moves
28 Sep 10

They don't believe so I know what the next life has in store for him.
I'm glad I have only one life.

d

Moves
28 Sep 10
1 edit

For the person who tried to defend thank you. There is no need there are two things that I know about this person. They don't believe so I know what the next life has in store for him. and the also I live in Renton Washngton if you are ever there say please repeat yourself to my face. I doubt you have the courage. I noticed that their are alot of email toug ve the U.S.A. Washington state city Renton. please inform me should you ever come for a visit.
I could whip your ass with one hand tied behind my back and the other nailed to an old rugged cross. Renton, Washington sounds like as good a place as any to prove once and for all that my powers of agnosticism are stronger than your Jesus anyday!

I'll be at the bike racks by 3 o'clock pacific time. See you there.

r

Moves
28 Sep 10

I could whip your ass with one hand tied behind my back and the other nailed to an old rugged cross. Renton, Washington sounds like as good a place as any to prove once and for all that my powers of agnosticism are stronger than your Jesus anyday!

I'll be at the bike racks by 3 o'clock pacific time. See you there.
highly unlikely very vague in your location, also I never threatin to fight you. I merely offered to meet you face to face. If a fight were to occur good I would win 16 years of martial arts training and Im a weapons collector This make me very confident in my skills. Proud owner of 75 different weapons If you need it I got it. Do practice by any chance. Me I've studied mostly grappling, and Iron fist. Very painful I would not do it again if I had to repeat my life. I enjoy the grapple and submission hold. I also enjoy kick boxing very painful at fisrt tho I admit the first two years a killer.

d

Moves
28 Sep 10

Proud owner of 75 different weapons If you need it I got it.
I need a TEC-9 handgun, a mini-Uzi and a burlap sack full of C4. You got?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Sep 10

Is THIS the true christian way?