1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 17:59
    Originally posted by realeyez
    Do practice by any chance. Me I've studied mostly grappling, and Iron fist.
    I studied for 27 years under the famous Master Phun Yung Falk out of Boise, Idaho. I stayed in his dojo many months of the year earning my keep as a janitor and bookkeeper. He used to come into my room at 4 a.m. on a work day and wake me up by slapping my face with a 10 lb trout. True story.
  2. Joined
    10 Jul '07
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 18:28
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Is THIS the true christian way?
    Martial art weapons, as I said I am a collector not a killer. I study martial arts. I sometimes instruct. To make things clear I have not offered to hurt or do worse to anyone. I always offer to meet peopel who insult others for no reason what so ever. I have already met a few. We play chess in person talk etc. I
  3. Joined
    10 Jul '07
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 18:35
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I studied for 27 years under the famous Master Phun Yung Falk out of Boise, Idaho. I stayed in his dojo many months of the year earning my keep as a janitor and bookkeeper. He used to come into my room at 4 a.m. on a work day and wake me up by slapping my face with a 10 lb trout. True story.
    If you truly have stuied why the the anger? First lesson should always be to control one's temper. My point was proven in this thread. Which was I can make a statement that offends no one and I would receive insults of some kind. I had a discussion with somene earlier that people in this forum are very mean to say the least. Especially those who don't believe. Now my statment was not an insult to no one yet that is what I received. Change of subject what style did you study, and the weapons I collect are martial art weapons sorry no C-4
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 18:36
    Martial art weapons, as I said I am a collector not a killer. I study martial arts. I sometimes instruct. To make things clear I have not offered to hurt or do worse to anyone. I always offer to meet peopel who insult others for no reason what so ever. I have already met a few. We play chess in person talk etc. I
    I meant: Is the way forward for a christian like it is implied in the first post? Do you have to be so demonstrative about JC all the time?

(I'm not talking about martial arts weapons or any such thing.)
  5. Joined
    10 Jul '07
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 18:51
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I meant: Is the way forward for a christian like it is implied in the first post? Do you have to be so demonstrative about JC all the time?

(I'm not talking about martial arts weapons or any such thing.)
    Oh sorry I put the post up there to prove a point. I told my friends that I can make a statement and that I would receive insults from people. No one even has to reply, if they dont agree they don't. The first responence I got back was an insult. Its funny to me We're in a spiritual section of a forum, so why do people get so defensive when I post something spiritual. Thats life I guess. To answer your question where else am I suppose to post my comment. Out of the forum topics availiable it fits best in here. If the reads as if I have an attitude I dont I mean that as a actual question.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 19:121 edit
    For the person who tried to defend thank you. There is no need there are two things that I know about this person. They don't believe so I know what the next life has in store for him. and the also I live in Renton Washngton if you are ever there say please repeat yourself to my face. I doubt you have the courage. I noticed that their are alot of email toug ve the U.S.A. Washington state city Renton. please inform me should you ever come for a visit.
    I noticed that their are alot of email tough guys that still will run and hide behind their mama's skirt if they had to actually meet the person that they are talking trash to.
    My mama only wears them short, short mini-type skirts (more of a headband, really), so I can't expect too much protection there, truth be told.

I live in Cleveland, Ohio. Let me repeat: Cleveland, OH.
  7. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 19:25
    Have you been to this forum before?

Chrsitians and Jehovah's Witnesses insulting each other. Hindus and Christians insulting each other. Believers and Non-Believers insulting each other.

There is nothing at all spiritual about this forum or his meaningless "I love you Jesus" post. I will continue to lampoon the posters here for my own amusement so get used to it, bubba.
    This is the typical 8 year old type of post you could expect from someone whom does not have a bit of respect of any possible manner. We have faith - you don't, we have respect - you don't. By the looks of it, it's starting to look like you don't have nothing, hence your childish posts. BOO!
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 19:29
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    This is the typical 8 year old type of post you could expect from someone whom does not have a bit of respect of any possible manner. We have faith - you don't, we have respect - you don't. By the looks of it, it's starting to look like you don't have nothing, hence your childish posts. BOO!
    You're kidding yourself if you believe Christians are any less "childish" than non-Christians. If anything, they are more so.
  9. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 19:32
    I could whip your ass with one hand tied behind my back and the other nailed to an old rugged cross. Renton, Washington sounds like as good a place as any to prove once and for all that my powers of agnosticism are stronger than your Jesus anyday!

I'll be at the bike racks by 3 o'clock pacific time. See you there.
    Typical 8 year post again. Typical.
  10. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 19:37
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    You're kidding yourself if you believe Christians are any less "childish" than non-Christians. If anything, they are more so.
    I never said anything like that.
    Some Christians are childish yes, but not everyone. Nor are all the atheists, nor all the other, but some just don't have it AT ALL.

You will not see any true Christian swear and type such hate like everyone else - NOTE, not a true Christian.
  11. Joined
    10 Jul '07
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 19:40
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    [b]I noticed that their are alot of email tough guys that still will run and hide behind their mama's skirt if they had to actually meet the person that they are talking trash to.
    My mama only wears them short, short mini-type skirts (more of a headband, really), so I can't expect too much protection there, truth be told.

I live in Cleveland, Ohio. Let me repeat: Cleveland, OH.[/b]
    Thats nice your mom must feel hot where she lives at. That is if she only wears shorts and mini skirts. Also nice job with the repeat. Me Im not acting tough merely responding to those who do at first, but hey more power to you.
  12. Joined
    10 Jul '07
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 19:43
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    [b]I noticed that their are alot of email tough guys that still will run and hide behind their mama's skirt if they had to actually meet the person that they are talking trash to.

I live in Cleveland, Ohio. Let me repeat: Cleveland, OH.[/b]
    Hey if I ever come to that state should I look you up. I dont mean this in a threating manner. but I enjoy meeting people its not what you know ....its who you know.
  13. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 20:031 edit
    Hey if I ever come to that state should I look you up. I dont mean this in a threating manner. but I enjoy meeting people its not what you know ....its who you know.
  14. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 20:11
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    "Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven."

- Matthew 18:3
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 20:29
    I couldn't feel less threatened.
    Cleveland is at least six days away from Renton via Greyhound.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree