1. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 07:12
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    [b]I never said anything like that.
    Some Christians are childish yes, but not everyone. Nor are all the atheists, nor all the other, but some just don't have it AT ALL.

I didn't say you did. However there was an implication in your post that "childish posts" are the result of not "having faith".

You will not see any true Christian swear and ...[text shortened]... aleyez much less childish than those of darvlay? I don't. They're like peas in a pod.
    No, the implication you had was incorrect. It can be seen in my post that I was not favoring any specific group/type/person.

We need to define a true Christian and a false Christian. I don't want to go a lot in detail regarding this. A true Christian lives by the book (Bible), a false one obvious doesn't, or not in full. If someone on this site claims they're a Christian I am sure everyone will see what type of Christian that someone is by reading his/her posts and obviously the spirit in which it was written.

The fact is, I really don't know realeyez, nor darvlay, nor you. Sometimes I just can't make out if people are Christians or not. One moment a person will comment so good on scriptures in the Bible but in the very next thread comments like "I'll hit your Jesus, I am stronger than your Jesus" appears from people. They must have a split personality I assume, cause one person just cant be like that, or can they?
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 16:02
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    No, the implication you had was incorrect. It can be seen in my post that I was not favoring any specific group/type/person.

We need to define a true Christian and a false Christian. I don't want to go a lot in detail regarding this. A true Christian lives by the book (Bible), a false one obvious doesn't, or not in full. If someone on this site claims th ...[text shortened]... have a split personality I assume, cause one person just cant be like that, or can they?

Let's look at what you actually posted:
    This is the typical 8 year old type of post you could expect from someone whom does not have a bit of respect of any possible manner. We have faith - you don't, we have respect - you don't. By the looks of it, it's starting to look like you don't have nothing, hence your childish posts. BOO!

You basically say that YOU collectively "have faith" and "have respect", but HE doesn't and as a result makes "childish posts".

Sometimes I just can't make out if people are Christians or not...They must have a split personality I assume, cause one person just cant be like that, or can they?

I don't think it's a "split personality". A very high percentage of Christians who post on these forums as well as those I've known personally seem to believe by "acting the part" most of they time, they have made Jesus their "Lord". In reality they are the "whitewashed tombs" and "wolves in sheep's clothing" that Jesus spoke about. Also I'm not sure, but I suspect you might be confusing the "being nice" that seems so prevalent within the Christian culture with righteousness.
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 17:16
    BTW, do you find the posts of realeyez much less childish than those of darvlay? I don't. They're like peas in a pod.
    I don't think I've ever been so insulted in my life.
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 17:19
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I don't think I've ever been so insulted in my life.
    lol. Something tells me that you are more than aware of the childishness of your posts.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 17:21
    The fact is, I really don't know realeyez, nor darvlay, nor you. Sometimes I just can't make out if people are Christians or not. One moment a person will comment so good on scriptures in the Bible but in the very next thread comments like "I'll hit your Jesus, I am stronger than your Jesus" appears from people. They must have a split personality I assume, cause one person just cant be like that, or can they?
    I know a lot of scripture because I was raised in a Pentecostal church.

I also love to bash Christianity and evangelism because I was raised in a Pentecostal church.
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 17:21
    lol. Something tells me that you are more than aware of the childishness of your posts.
    That's better. 🙂
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 19:32

I also love to bash Christianity and evangelism because I was raised in a Pentecostal church.
    You're not Sam Kinison reincarnated, per chance, are you?
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 19:53
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You're not Sam Kinison reincarnated, per chance, are you?
    Ha! No. Unlike me, Sam was ugly. 😏
  9. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 21:371 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. weedhopper
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 21:53

You and Bill Maher...we get it---your Mama made you go to church and now you're all grown up and pissed. Good for you.
  11. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 23:43
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    you are seriously in need of professional help
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Oct '10 05:10
    There is so much sarcasm, backstabing and childish posts, why would shouting make it any worse?
    point taken, however if evreyone jumped off a bridge...
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Oct '10 05:141 edit
    Originally posted by nook7
    I dont think so.
    He just chooses to write down some of his experiences. I'll wager most people on this forum have had some unpleasent run ins of one form or another during the course of their lives.

not to mention that real professional help is truly hard to find..better psycoananlyze yourself
  14. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    01 Oct '10 06:58
    Originally posted by nook7
    Could you please explain to me why you would think such of I?

I was answering your question as truthful as would clear up your inquiry..

I have a carazay experience of me in the wilderness where I was attempting a rather large fast, that I can simply message you the letter and share a little more of my experience, but let me 1st warn you it is a bit freaky what occurred to me there alone in the woods in the pitch blackness of it's walls..
  15. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    01 Oct '10 08:26
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    Could you please explain to me why you would think such of I?

I was answering your question as truthful as would clear up your inquiry..

I have a carazay experience of me in the wilderness where I was attempting a rather large fast, that I can simply message you the letter and share a little more of my experience, but let me 1st warn you it is a bit freaky what occurred to me there alone in the woods in the pitch blackness of it's walls..
    If half of what you write is true then you should be on TV.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree