1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Sep '23 16:38
    @kellyjay said
    That was not my only post
    It was your first post, shortly after Dive had posted the quote in question.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '23 01:41
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    It was your first post, shortly after Dive had posted the quote in question.
    Oh well if was my first post!
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Sep '23 07:02
    @kellyjay said
    Which of your posts from those you made on the first couple of pages would you like to discuss?

Would you like to discuss the OP?

Would you like to discuss my posts replying to or about the OP?
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Sep '23 07:47
    @kellyjay said
    3rd post in the thread, Dive provides the quote not provided by the OP.

You appear a few posts later and ask for the quote. (Which has already been provided).

I can find no post where you ever went back to address the OP. - If it is buried somewhere, provide it.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '23 16:32
    @kellyjay said
    He didn't go with them but went later, that isn't lying.
    Duke
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    27 Sep '23 16:35
    @kellyjay said
    Duke
    Lol .. you are a comedian. I love how you are so good at pretending / lying.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Sep '23 16:52
    @kellyjay said
    Duke
    That isn't the OP post for which you requested the quote. (If it helps, I didn't write the OP).

Go check.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Sep '23 07:44
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    3rd post in the thread, Dive provides the quote not provided by the OP.

You appear a few posts later and ask for the quote. (Which has already been provided).

I can find no post where you ever went back to address the OP. - If it is buried somewhere, provide it.
    dive provided "a scripture", not the one I thought the OP was about, so my first response was asking for clarity on the topic. You were talking about another scripture making another claim about Christ lying when I responded. So which scripture is the topic you want to talk about?
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Sep '23 07:46
    @kellyjay said
    dive provided "a scripture", not the one I thought the OP was about, so my first response was asking for clarity on the topic. You were talking about another scripture making another claim about Christ lying when I responded. So which scripture is the topic you want to talk about?
    The one made in the OP which you haven't addressed. It's the one you responded to with your first post, requesting the quote. (The quote already provided by Dive).
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Sep '23 08:05
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    The one made in the OP which you haven't addressed. It's the one you responded to with your first post, requesting the quote. (The quote already provided by Dive).
    I liked dive's answer, "transfiguration" it was but a glimpse, but it was all that was required.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Sep '23 11:221 edit
    @kellyjay said
    So which scripture is the topic you want to talk about?
    The scripture in question is the ONE IN THE OPENING POST.
    GoD clearly stated this over and over.
    You are such a pretender and a liar.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Sep '23 11:251 edit
    @kellyjay said
    I liked dive's answer, "transfiguration" it was but a glimpse, but it was all that was required.
    Transfiguration is NOT ... the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels. That explanation is childish and silly. It shows how desperate some Christians can be when trying to justify certain things in the bible that just makes no sense at all. You are making yourself look stupid.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Sep '23 16:08
    @rajk999 said
    Transfiguration is NOT ... the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels. That explanation is childish and silly. It shows how desperate some Christians can be when trying to justify certain things in the bible that just makes no sense at all. You are making yourself look stupid.
    So says the guy who doesn’t believe Jesus when He tells us things we must do.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree