Jesus on

Jesus on "mouth worshipers"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
Not once have I referred to myself as righteous. You on the other hand said
- you have the Holy Spirit
- you do good works.

You are the one that boasts of what you have
-
What is even worse you relish your church doctrine that all other people will be tormented for eternity.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Jul 19
1 edit

@rajk999 said
What is even worse you relish your church doctrine that all other people will be tormented for eternity.
Matthew 18:7-9 English Standard Version (ESV)
“Woe to the world for temptations to sin! For it is necessary that temptations come, but woe to the one by whom the temptation comes! And if your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life crippled or lame than with two hands or two feet to be thrown into the eternal fire. And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into the hell of fire.

Its Jesus' words you need to concern yourself with not me.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
I cannot take credit for anything good from the works to the Holy Spirit, these are God. He took my life from before and has started a work within, I'm not justified by my actions, but by His. It is my honor and duty to follow and obey Him, but He is the justifier I'm cannot earn my salvation.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
You again speak about things you know nothing of, I don't relish anyone going to hell. Another baseless lie from you, don't you worry about that mouth of yours the things you say about other people? You know every word you will given an account for and your mouth has said some very nasty horrible things about people you know here and many you don't.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
You again speak about things you know nothing of, I don't relish anyone going to hell. Another baseless lie from you, don't you worry about that mouth of yours the things you say about other people? You know every word you will given an account for and your mouth has said some very nasty horrible things about people you know here and many you don't.
You should concern yourself about the things you say. The nastiest and most horrible things that a church Christian can say to others is that non Christians will be tormented for all eternity. A doctrine that is not in the bible. It is a church lie handed down for thousands of years designed to put fear in people.

The Christian church has become an evil, greedy place, full of sexual immorality and false doctrines, a place that decent people should avoid. It is just a bunch of hypocrites professing to have the Spirit of God when in fact they have nothing.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Jul 19
2 edits

@rajk999 said
You should concern yourself about the things you say. The nastiest and most horrible things that a church Christian can say to others is that non Christians will be tormented for all eternity. A doctrine that is not in the bible. It is a church lie handed down for thousands of years designed to put fear in people.

The Christian church has become an evil, greedy place, full ...[text shortened]... t is just a bunch of hypocrites professing to have the Spirit of God when in fact they have nothing.
You have not my paid attention to what I have said, all sinners not covered by Jesus sacrifice are going to Hell. Believers will be there to if they believe and not abided in Christ. Without God’s Spirit believing is not enough. The Lord, Lord Christians who do not know the Lord are going to Hell.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
You have not my paid attention to what I have said, all sinners not covered by Jesus sacrifice are going to Hell. Believers will be there to if they believe and not abided in Christ. Without God’s Spirit believing is not enough. The Lord, Lord Christians who do not know the Lord are going to Hell.
Ok . Jesus will judge.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
Ok . Jesus will judge.
Jesus will judge and forgive, it all rests with Him, which is why when He says depart from me I never knew you. He knows who belongs to Him and who does not.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
Ok . Jesus will judge.
Yes, and Jesus said He was the Way, no one comes to the Father but through Him, He is also the Door, no one comes to the Father but through Him. You cannot enter the Kingdom of God but through Jesus Christ, we are not saved by works least any of us brag. No one can lay claim to the Kingdom of God through works, it is the grace of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, who is the only way, He will judge.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
Ok . Jesus will judge.
Matthew 10:38
And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

Jesus will judge.

Luke 3:16
John answered them all, saying, “I baptize you with water, but he who is mightier than I is coming, the strap of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

Jesus will judge.

Matthew 22:12-14 English Standard Version (ESV)
And he said to him, ‘Friend, how did you get in here without a wedding garment?’ And he was speechless. Then the king said to the attendants, ‘Bind him hand and foot and cast him into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’ For many are called, but few are chosen.”

Better be ready, because Jesus will judge.

Matthew 11:28-30 English Standard Version (ESV)
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

The thing is He does not want to see any perish, He has made it easy to come to Him. We but need to go to Him and so many hear, yet refuse.

John 6:37
All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 19
2 edits

@kellyjay said
Jesus will judge and forgive, it all rests with Him, which is why when He says depart from me I never knew you. He knows who belongs to Him and who does not.
Jesus knows his people and they are not miracle workers, or Holy Spirit boasters, or the casting out devil types. In other words its not church people. Jesus people are the sheep who go around helping others as Matt 25 states. That line you are fond of quoting of Jesus rejecting people, falls in your lap. That is about Jesus rejecting church people. Here it is

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: (Matthew 7:22-24 KJV)

" I never knew you " is for miracle worker types from the church. Like your type...
The ones in the Kingdom of God are those who hears Jesus commandments and DOETH THEM

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
Jesus knows his people and they are not miracle workers, or Holy Spirit boasters, or the casting out devil types. In other words its not church people. Jesus people are the sheep who go around helping others as Matt 25 states. That line you are fond of quoting of Jesus rejecting people, falls in your lap. That is about Jesus rejecting church people. Here it is

[i]Many w ...[text shortened]... type...
The ones in the Kingdom of God are those who hears Jesus commandments and DOETH THEM [/b]
You keep saying things like this not knowing the first thing about my life. You don't know anything yet you stand in judgment. Jesus doesn't reject 'church people' you do, but your not Jesus Christ even though you stand in judgment over others, you didn't lay down your life for anyone, you only condemn who you don't know.

Miracle worker types? The thing you need to keep in mind is not the gifts of the Spirit which are real, but the giver of the gifts! Abiding in Jesus Christ, loving God and each other and when you do love others even your enemies you are doing what God wanted. We are saved by His grace and mercy not our efforts, He calls we answer, He makes a way and calls us unto Himself. He is before all things from our salvation, to every good work in us and by us.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
You keep saying things like this not knowing the first thing about my life. You don't know anything yet you stand in judgment. Jesus doesn't reject 'church people' you do, but your not Jesus Christ even though you stand in judgment over others, you didn't lay down your life for anyone, you only condemn who you don't know.

Miracle worker types? The thing you need to keep i ...[text shortened]... lls us unto Himself. He is before all things from our salvation, to every good work in us and by us.
Jesus said " Depart from me ".to the churchy types who boast of the Holy Spirit, perform miracles, cast out devils, talk in tongues etc. Read the passage. Jesus dont like these church types

Jesus likes the ordinary simple people who go around helping others.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
Jesus said " Depart from me ".to the churchy types who boast of the Holy Spirit, perform miracles, cast out devils, talk in tongues etc. Read the passage. Jesus dont like these church types

Jesus likes the ordinary simple people who go around helping others.
There are only ordinary people, there are no super special ones that God favors over any other. It is amazing how backwards your doctrine is, the things that scripture say are the works of the Spirit you say Jesus doesn't like, its as if you think the Holy Spirit and Jesus were at odds with one another. Earlier you said Atheist could have the Holy Spirit with in them, those who deny Jesus could have the Holy Spirit?

Jesus came to die for all of us, the Father calls us we go to Jesus for our forgiveness and beginning our walk with in the Spirit daily laying down our lives to follow Him, abiding in His love, trusting in Him, loving God and each other without exception. While your doctrine you say Jesus doesn't like church types.

It becomes clearer each time you open your mouth how far you are away from the Jesus of scripture that you get so much wrong, the rajk999 doctrine sounds like the exact opposite of what the Bible says.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
There are only ordinary people, there are no super special ones that God favors over any other. It is amazing how backwards your doctrine is, the things that scripture say are the works of the Spirit you say Jesus doesn't like, its as if you think the Holy Spirit and Jesus were at odds with one another. Earlier you said Atheist could have the Holy Spirit with in them, those ...[text shortened]... t you get so much wrong, the rajk999 doctrine sounds like the exact opposite of what the Bible says.
Now all of a sudden you Holy Spirit Christians are ordinary people? Before youall were the chosen, destined for eternal life. All others were going to be tortured for eternity.

Depart from me, ye workers of iniquity, are the church types that Jesus speaks to, who were casting out devils, doing miracles etc

Atheists and ordinary people dont do that. Many just go about their lives doing good. These are the kind that Jesus will favour.