Jesus on

Jesus on "mouth worshipers"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
Now all of a sudden you Holy Spirit Christians are ordinary people? Before youall were the chosen, destined for eternal life. All others were going to be tortured for eternity.

Depart from me, ye workers of iniquity, are the church types that Jesus speaks to, who were casting out devils, doing miracles etc

Atheists and ordinary people dont do that. Many just go about their lives doing good. These are the kind that Jesus will favour.
You don’t grasp plain words but mix your beliefs into them changing the meaning of both what people say and scripture. You again are making yourself a judge over others.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
You don’t grasp plain words but mix your beliefs into them changing the meaning of both what people say and scripture. You again are making yourself a judge over others.
I did not say "Depart from me." Jesus said that. He said it to church people, They call him Lord, Lord, they have the Ho,y Spirit, did miracles, cast out devils and did wonderful works. These is a fitting description of the Christian church.

These church people are the ones you say will be in the Kingdom of God. Jesus says you are wrong. Not me.

The ones in the Kingdom of God according to Christ are these

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand,
Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom
prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat:
I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink:
I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Naked, and ye clothed me:
I was sick, and ye visited me:
I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
(Matthew 25:34-36 KJV)

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
I did not say "Depart from me." Jesus said that. He said it to church people, They call him Lord, Lord, they have the Ho,y Spirit, did miracles, cast out devils and did wonderful works. These is a fitting description of the Christian church.

These church people are the ones you say will be in the Kingdom of God. Jesus says you are wrong. Not me.

The ones in the Kingdo ...[text shortened]...
I was sick, and ye visited me:
I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
(Matthew 25:34-36 KJV)[/i]
Do you see the words “church people”? This is another example of you changing text to suit your doctrine! These told Him about their works, He told them He didn’t know them. No one is saved by works, we are saved by our Savior, from there we do good works.

We can not abide in Christ not being clean, sinful man and a holy God don’t mix. If you are working to be good enough you’re earning your way into God’s Kingdom, while our salvation is in Christ.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
Do you see the words “church people”? This is another example of you changing text to suit your doctrine! These told Him about their works, He told them He didn’t know them. No one is saved by works, we are saved by our Savior, from there we do good works.

We can not abide in Christ not being clean, sinful man and a holy God don’t mix. If you are working to be good enough you’re earning your way into God’s Kingdom, while our salvation is in Christ.
You are truly dense and not worth discussing these things with. Only members of the Christian profess to know Christ and call him Lord Lord. Only they do miracles and claim to cast out devils etc.

Jesus do not like people who do that. Jesus likes a certain type and nothing you say comes from Christ. You are a lost Christian.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
You are truly dense and not worth discussing these things with. Only members of the Christian profess to know Christ and call him Lord Lord. Only they do miracles and claim to cast out devils etc.

Jesus do not like people who do that. Jesus likes a certain type and nothing you say comes from Christ. You are a lost Christian.
You again show your lack of Biblical understanding.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10 Jul 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
You again show your lack of Biblical understanding.
The guys calling "Lord Lord", had great biblical understanding like you, I would bet.

The priest and Levite too ... great biblical understanding.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
The guys calling "Lord Lord", had great biblical understanding like you, I would bet.

The priest and Levite too ... great biblical understanding.
You can know the Bible cover to cover, it wouldn't get you into the Kingdom of God, that requires Jesus Christ. You can either accept the work Jesus did for us, or not, your choice. Your continuing bad mouthing other believers, specifically calling out others on who is accepted by God and not makes you a judge, not a follower.

James 4:10-12 English Standard Version (ESV)
Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will exalt you.
Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
You can know the Bible cover to cover, it wouldn't get you into the Kingdom of God, that requires Jesus Christ. You can either accept the work Jesus did for us, or not, your choice. Your continuing bad mouthing other believers, specifically calling out others on who is accepted by God and not makes you a judge, not a follower.

James 4:10-12 English Standard Version (ESV) ...[text shortened]... e lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?
I seem to remember that you church Christians tell people who is accepted by God and who is not.

Basically you people have assured eternal life and others are going to be eternally tormented.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Jul 19
2 edits

@rajk999 said
I seem to remember that you church Christians tell people who is accepted by God and who is not.

Basically you people have assured eternal life and others are going to be eternally tormented.
You need to spend more time reading scripture than making things up. It is God who calls us, we answer and turn to Him, there is nothing special about us that sets us apart we are sinners all. You have no idea who your talking about when you say "you church people", it is simply another made up word for you like "mouth worship". It can mean what you want, you say it as if everyone knows, but it is simply slang for people you don't know and hate.

Give direct quotes, with names, stay in reality as you should with your scripture quotes too, quote them without changing the meaning when you explain them away.

John 17
“I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
You need to spend more time reading scripture than making things up. It is God who calls us, we answer and turn to Him, there is nothing special about us that sets us apart we are sinners all. You have no idea who your talking about when you say "you church people", it is simply another made up word for you like "mouth worship". It can mean what you want, you say it as if ev ...[text shortened]... me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
Like I said you people promote a doctrine of hate for people. Jesus preached no such doctrine of eternal life for those who profess faith and eternal torment for those who did not. You and your church buddies do that. Its a false doctrine designed to judge and condemn the rest of the world.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
Like I said you people promote a doctrine of hate for people. Jesus preached no such doctrine of eternal life for those who profess faith and eternal torment for those who did not. You and your church buddies do that. Its a false doctrine designed to judge and condemn the rest of the world.
You have an issue with eternal punishment talk to Jesus, He is the only source any knowledge we have about Hell. I would recommend not twisting His words to fit your doctrine.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Jul 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
You have an issue with eternal punishment talk to Jesus, He is the only source any knowledge we have about Hell. I would recommend not twisting His words to fit your doctrine.
I have no problem with eternal punishment. The issue is eternal torment. You must have a very meager education if you cannot see they are not the same thing.

Where did Jesus preach eternal torment for unbelievers?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Jul 19

@rajk999 said
I have no problem with eternal punishment. The issue is eternal torment. You must have a very meager education if you cannot see they are not the same thing.

Where did Jesus preach eternal torment for unbelievers?
You says He does?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Jul 19

@kellyjay said
You says He does?
I told you what I believe you are changing it.