Jesus the bigot

Jesus the bigot

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
04 Aug 17

Are all going to be saved? Surely one could rightfully say that Jesus is bigoted against all those whose name is not written in the book of life.

c

Moves
04 Aug 17

Originally posted by @eladar
Are all going to be saved? Surely one could rightfully say that Jesus is bigoted against all those whose name is not written in the book of life.
All will be saved. If Jesus was really crucified, it was for all mankind. No strings attached, regardless of what the Bible says.

Now, people like Hitler will have some explaining to do, and will be judged, but not to anyplace called hell

Because of Jesus, there is no hell.

E

Moves
04 Aug 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
All will be saved. If Jesus was really crucified, it was for all mankind. No strings attached, regardless of what the Bible says.

Now, people like Hitler will have some explaining to do, and will be judged, but not to anyplace called hell

So you agree if some do not have eternal life, this would make Jesus a bigot.

c

Moves
04 Aug 17

So you agree if some do not have eternal life, this would make Jesus a bigot.
In a way.....yes.

Making demands such as believe in me, or go to hell, seems rather childish, and not something God would be a part of.

E

Moves
04 Aug 17
1 edit

In a way.....yes.

Making demands such as believe in me, or go to hell, seems rather childish, and not something God would be a part of.
Or perhaps bigoted against homosexuals. Or perhaps bigoted againat people who like to drink alcohol and enjoy companionship.

c

Moves
04 Aug 17

Or perhaps bigoted against homosexuals. Or perhaps bigoted againat people who like to drink alcohol and enjoy companionship.
He better not be bigoted against people who drink alcohol.

Lol.

E

Moves
04 Aug 17

He better not be bigoted against people who drink alcohol.

Lol.
And like companionship. You know, partying.

c

Moves
04 Aug 17

And like companionship. You know, partying.
You shouldn't say anything more about that. Duchess may be lurking about.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
04 Aug 17

You need to ensure you understand the word "bigot".

E

Moves
04 Aug 17

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
You need to ensure you understand the word "bigot".
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

Why is it that that Jesus is not allowing everyone eternal life? Because only one opinion of what is good is allowed. If your opinion is not Jesus' opinion you do not inherit eternal life.

So yes, Jesus is a bigot.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Aug 17

What are you doing to slow the rate of those who are going to be standing before God with
their names not written in the book of life? You showing God's grace, you showing God's
love and forgiveness, you actually caring for anyone, or are you just condemning those
around you since that is easier?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Aug 17

You really do come up with things that sound good, but have no foundation in scripture. You
think just because it is what you want, that will be the way it is? Regardless of what the Bible
says, because you say it?

E

Moves
04 Aug 17

Originally posted by @kellyjay
What are you doing to slow the rate of those who are going to be standing before God with
their names not written in the book of life? You showing God's grace, you showing God's
love and forgiveness, you actually caring for anyone, or are you just condemning those
around you since that is easier?
I was labeled a bigot. You had no problem with that.

Yet when I point out that Jesus is a bigot, intollerant of opinions other than God's truth, you speak up.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Aug 17

I was labeled a bigot. You had no problem with that.

Yet when I point out that Jesus is a bigot, intollerant of opinions other than God's truth, you speak up.
I asked her, her response basically was just call your names again. I was actually looking
for a reason, and didn't get any. Jesus isn't a bigot, it isn't this group or that one with Him,
is all about sin not people, but people choose sin and therefore they will find themselves
on the outs with God. That said, Jesus came to same as many of us sinners as possible,
to that end what are you doing?

E

Moves
04 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @kellyjay
I asked her, her response basically was just call your names again. I was actually looking
for a reason, and didn't get any. Jesus isn't a bigot, it isn't this group or that one with Him,
is all about sin not people, but people choose sin and therefore they will find themselves
on the outs with God. That said, Jesus came to same as many of us sinners as possible,
to that end what are you doing?
Tell me, is Jesus tolerant of beliefs concerning good and evil other than God's?