1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 11:17
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Do you believe the Bible is the word of God? If so why do you say Jesus wants some people damned when the Bible clearly says that He is not willing that any should perish?
    Jesis was the one who said that he spoke in parables so that some would not umdetstand. He did it to be deceiving. He did it so so me people would not tirn to him and be saved.

Jesis said it, not me.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Aug '17 12:371 edit
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Jesis was the one who said that he spoke in parables so that some would not umdetstand. He did it to be deceiving. He did it so so me people would not tirn to him and be saved.

Jesis said it, not me.
    Seriously, you need to stop worshipping the printed text and start filling your heart with Jesus Christ. You don't even know what being a Christian even means. You need to get to know him, and stop twisting what he has said, only to attempt to justify your own behavior. Because you're not exalting yourself when you do that, you're just bringing him down to your level.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '17 13:14
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Seriously, you need to stop worshipping the printed text and start filling your heart with Jesus Christ. You don't even know what being a Christian even means. You need to get to know him, and stop twisting what he has said, only to attempt to justify your own behavior. Because you're not exalting yourself when you do that, you're just bringing him down to your level.
    So you want me to join you on the road to hell.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '17 13:39
    How do you mean, eladar? There is only one way to salvation, and this is your way?
    Then it is rather empty up there, don't you think?
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Aug '17 19:36
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    How do you mean, eladar? There is only one way to salvation, and this is your way?
    Then it is rather empty up there, don't you think?
    There is only one way to heaven and what the Bible says is literally true when it comes to attaining eternal life.

Those who ignore it do so at the risk of eternal damnation.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Aug '17 17:01
    Thanks for proving my point.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Sep '17 20:22
    Jesus spoke in parables because he didn't want some people saved

Matthew 13

1 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. 12 Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 13 This is why I speak ...[text shortened]... to understand with their hearts and turn. Why? Then he'd have to heal them and they'd be saved.

How has this been used by God to further your own Christian growth spiritually ?
    Knowing that Jesus didn't want some people saved has been a profit to your developing as His disciple, how ?
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    03 Sep '17 20:31
    Originally posted by @sonship

How has this been used by God to further your own Christian growth spiritually ?
    Knowing that Jesus didn't want some people saved has been a profit to your developing as His disciple, how ?
    By exposing false teachers who would claim that Jesus wants every person to be saved.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Sep '17 20:33
    By exposing false teachers who would claim that Jesus wants every person to be saved.
    How has that caused you to grow in Christ ?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Sep '17 20:254 edits
    Was the Apostle Paul a false teacher when he wrote that God "desires all men to be saved and to come to the full knowledge of the truth " ?

" ... our Savior God, Who desires all men to be saved and to come to the full knowledge of the truth." (1 Timothy 2:3b,4)

Is then First Timothy an epistle containing a false teaching ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree