1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 10:55
    Originally posted by @eladar
    A child of Satan can't help but lie. At your age, you are soon to be very warm.
    How do you know who is a child of Satan or not, according to you God has favorites and
    if you are a favorite, what does it matter what they say and do? You could be on your way
    to Hell and everyone around you are favorites, you cannot tell if it up to someone else.

If choices are involved than I suggest you start pondering those, condemning others left
    and right doesn't seem the way to go if you are filled with hate, and you don't care that
    people go to Hell, when Jesus gave so much to help them avoid it.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 10:581 edit
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    How do you know who is a child of Satan or not, according to you God has favorites and
    if you are a favorite, what does it matter what they say and do? You could be on your way
    to Hell and everyone around you are favorites, you cannot tell if it up to someone else.

If choices are involved than I suggest you start pondering those, condemning others lef ...[text shortened]... hate, and you don't care that
    people go to Hell, when Jesus gave so much to help them avoid it.
    Jesis said you recognize people bu their fruits and your non stop lies and spread of false teachings reveal you to be burning soon.

If you are going to speak doctrine, do so with scripture.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 11:10
    Jesis said you recognize people bu their fruits and your non stop lies and spread of false teachings reveal you to be burning soon.

Fruits, like not caring if others go to Hell, like calling nearly everyone you talk to a child
    of Satan? If you are going to spout off things like you have been, calling Jesus vile names,
    and others as well, what type of fruit is that?
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 11:18
    Fruits, like not caring if others go to Hell, like calling nearly everyone you talk to a child
    of Satan? If you are going to spout off things like you have been, calling Jesus vile names,
    and others as well, what type of fruit is that?
    Fruits like telling people that you can be a Christian and still believe homosexualiry is acceptable to the Lord.

Was Jesus evil when he said let the dead bury the dead?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 11:27
    How many times in scripture does a topic/subject need to be mentioned before it becomes doctrine or truth?
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 11:33
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    How many times in scripture does a topic/subject need to be mentioned before it becomes doctrine or truth?
    You mean undefined terms?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 11:511 edit
    You mean undefined terms?
    As being wrong, for example.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 13:26
    That isn't what Paul wrote. You need to be careful to not rewrite the Bible in man's image.
    Where exactly did Paul write that we have no free will. I don't see him saying that in Romans 9.
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 13:48
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Where exactly did Paul write that we have no free will. I don't see him saying that in Romans 9.
    Then what do you see? Is he talking about tribes of people? That would imply the same thing for everybody else?
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 16:46
    Fruits like telling people that you can be a Christian and still believe homosexualiry is acceptable to the Lord.

Was Jesus evil when he said let the dead bury the dead?
    So your defense for the things I pointed out to you is someone else is wrong too saying other things? That makes you good to go before God?
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Aug '17 00:10
    You keep mistpresenting what I write. I do not know why. In any case, if you can't see tha Paul wrotes about God hardening Pharaoh's heart and hating Esau before he was born, then you are blind.

How am I supposed to help a blind man?
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Aug '17 00:13
    So your defense for the things I pointed out to you is someone else is wrong too saying other things? That makes you good to go before God?
    No need to defend anything.

You are an American Society influenced Christian type. You believe in a lie and can't help spreading lies.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Aug '17 02:35
    Welcome to the Gospel of Eladar.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Aug '17 02:38
    You keep mistpresenting what I write. I do not know why. In any case, if you can't see tha Paul wrotes about God hardening Pharaoh's heart and hating Esau before he was born, then you are blind.

How am I supposed to help a blind man?
    No, and once again, your bizarrely twisted version of what the Bible says is NOT the Word of God, just the words of Eladar.

Nothing here says that man has no free will.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Aug '17 03:16
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    No, and once again, your bizarrely twisted version of what the Bible says is NOT the Word of God, just the words of Eladar.

Nothing here says that man has no free will.
    If you believe the Bible is the word of God, you certainly have a weird way of showing it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree