Jews, n. pl

Jews, n. pl

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
25 Jan 15
1 edit

Originally posted by 667joe
We both agree that there is no honor in killing. You then extoll the virtues of the torture and killing of a son by a father!!!! Double talk. You justify killing in the name of religion. You are just as bad as a terrorist. Your last post was actually a terrorist threat! You have exposed yourself for who you actually are!
As is self evident to any reasonable, logical and rational individual, neither the father nor the son killed anyone when Christ offered up his life as a propitiatory sacrifice. If you look to the source, both religious and secular you will see that it was the Romans who tortured and killed Christ.

To then associate me personally with terrorism as a consequence is equally as ludicrous, a rather hollow and tawdry attempt to make an argument personal, which i w ill ignore as being unworthy of serious comment. The fact of the matter is i gave up fishing because I deemed it cruel and i refuse to eat anything that swims, flies, crawls, slithers or walks or to eat dairy products because i also deem their production to be cruel as well.

Clearly you are incapable of rational thought and deserve in fact to be mocked.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
25 Jan 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
As is self evident to any reasonable, logical and rational individual, neither the father nor the son killed anyone when Christ offered up his life as a propitiatory sacrifice. If you look to the source, both religious and secular you will see that it was the Romans who tortured and killed Christ.

To then associate me personally with terrorism a ...[text shortened]... el as well.

Clearly you are incapable of rational thought and deserve in fact to be mocked.
Could God have saved Jesus from being crucified?

F

Moves
25 Jan 15

If you look to the source, both religious and secular you will see that it was the Romans who tortured and killed Christ.
Did the execution of Jesus happen against your God figure's wishes?

If the Romans had exercised their free will and hadn't executed Jesus, would Christianity have ever got started?

Maryland

Moves
25 Jan 15

" Better watch out joe what you're asking for, you might get it!"

Sounds like a threat to me! If I "get it", in your view religion will justify it and thereby, using your logic, whoever "gives it" to me will be justified whether it's your silly god or a human agent of your silly god such as you. Yes, you are walking down the same road as religious terrorists without question!

rc

Moves
25 Jan 15
1 edit

Originally posted by 667joe
" Better watch out joe what you're asking for, you might get it!"

Sounds like a threat to me! If I "get it", in your view religion will justify it and thereby, using your logic, whoever "gives it" to me will be justified whether it's your silly god or a human agent of your silly god such as you. Yes, you are walking down the same road as religious terrorists without question!
Oh no, then I can expect a call from MI5, British intelligence, counter terrorism. Feel your bum and be brought back to reality Jospeh, you are wired to the moon.

rc

Moves
25 Jan 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
with God all things are possible.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
25 Jan 15

Of course! What's your point?

"God so loved the world..." "Christ died for our sins."

Now we can have eternal life.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Jan 15

Those pesky Palestinians, making the IDF fire white phosphorus shells on a civilian population.
Oh, sure, Israel is the bad guy for not just sitting back and letting Hamas shell their own population back to the stone age. Of course, they should have just let Hamas kill the Israeli women and children without lifting a finger to protect them.

Most of the civilian casualties in the Gaza strip happened because Hamas camped their women and children around their weaponry, hoping the Israelis would then just give them a pass. Except that when the Israeli shelling stopped, Hamas stepped up their own shelling again, taunting Israel to kill their own civilians. This gave them the added 'bonus' of propagandizing the deaths of their loved ones. Only morons blamed Israel for these deaths.

You don't put your women and children in harm's way.

Unless you're Hamas.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
25 Jan 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Oh, sure, Israel is the bad guy for not just sitting back and letting Hamas shell their own population back to the stone age. Of course, they should have just let Hamas kill the Israeli women and children without lifting a finger to protect them.

Most of the civilian casualties in the Gaza strip happened because Hamas camped their women and children aro ...[text shortened]... or these deaths.

Unless you're Hamas.
I'm not going to defend Hamas both sides are as bad as each other, but to claim that all the deaths can be laid squarely at the feet of Hamas is delusional.

rc

Moves
25 Jan 15

Most of the civilian casualties in the Gaza strip happened because Hamas camped their women and children aro ...[text shortened]... or these deaths.

Unless you're Hamas.
oh dear, in the last genocidal attack by Israel on Gazza can you tell us how many Israeli civilians lost their lives? can you tell us how many Palestinian civilians lost their lives? I can produce the statistics, its about 1600 to 1, in favor of the Israelis. If only all those women and children hadn't been throwing themselves in front of Isreali bullets and missiles.

As for your assertion that women and children were camped around munitions, many of the casualties were in so called U.N safe areas, which your heroes the Israelis naturally ignored and bombed them anyway, despite repeatedly being told by the U.N.

Why am i telling you this I have no idea, because no amount of empirical evidence can change a mind contorted out of shape and so grotesquely ill informed.

rc

Moves
25 Jan 15

I'm not going to defend Hamas both sides are as bad as each other, but to claim that all the deaths can be laid squarely at the feet of Hamas is delusional.
Its ludicrous, another one wired to the moon.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
25 Jan 15

with God all things are possible.
You subscribe to a religion which needed the brutal killing of a carpenter as it's central tenet. Coupled with this your God figure has already killed everyone on the planet once, bar eight people, and is coming back to do it all again sometime in the near future. Yet here you are harping on about 'killing honours no one'. I think you need to go and feel your bum.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
25 Jan 15

You subscribe to a religion which needed the brutal killing of a carpenter as it's central tenet. Coupled with this your God figure has already killed everyone on the planet once, bar eight people, and is coming back to do it all again sometime in the near future. Yet here you are harping on about 'killing honours no one'. I think you need to go and feel your bum.
Holy wars =Horsesh-t

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
25 Jan 15

Unless you're Hamas.
Is Hamas to blame for the IDF illegally using, US supplied, white phosphorus munitions in civilian areas?

rc

Moves
25 Jan 15
1 edit

yes because I am personally responsible. Wow, if MI5 don't get me then the IDF will, no bum feeling for me.