Jews, n. pl

Jews, n. pl

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Jan 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I don't know whether you will be alive or not, you might get hit by a falling piano tomorrow. I am trying to find out what your understanding of Armageddon actually is.
As an atheist will I survive Armageddon?

rc

Moves
28 Jan 15
3 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
As an atheist will I survive Armageddon?
I have already told you I do not know. The term atheist is meaningless, as is the term Christian as far as salvation is concerned. Christ himself stated that many would be calling themselves Christians and yet he never knew them. It all depends on what you mean by Armageddon and I have to admit that I don't think you really know. How could you unless you have studied it.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Jan 15

I have already told you I do not know. It all depends on what you mean by the term Armageddon and I have to admit that I don't think you really know. How could you unless you have studied it.
Are you claiming that having been a JW for nigh on 20 years, having engaged in a public ministry for 15+ years you are unable to state whether, I as an atheist, will survive Armageddon?

rc

Moves
28 Jan 15
1 edit

Are you claiming that having been a JW for nigh on 20 years, having engaged in a public ministry for 15+ years you are unable to state whether, I as an atheist, will survive Armageddon?
That is correct, last time I looked I was a human being, not a God. How am I supposed to tell you whether you will survive Armageddon. Can I see into your future?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Jan 15

That is correct, last time I looked I was a human being, not a God. How am I supposed to tell you whether you will survive Armageddon. Can I see into your future?
Let's try a different tack, do I have a 'scriptural' chance of surviving Armageddon?

rc

Moves
28 Jan 15

Let's try a different tack, do I have a 'scriptural' chance of surviving Armageddon?
Look dude, I don't think you know what Armageddon is, its termed 'the battle of Armageddon'. Are you willing to take part in the battle? If so then you will probably get killed.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Jan 15
1 edit

Look dude, I don't think you know what Armageddon is, its termed 'the battle of Armageddon'. Are you willing to take part in the battle? If so then you will probably get killed.
The Battle of Armageddon - God's war against the original Satanic agencies and it's supporters.

As an atheist do I have any scriptural hope of surviving this?

rc

Moves
28 Jan 15

The Battle of Armageddon - God's war against the original Satanic agencies and it's supporters.

As an atheist do I have any scriptural hope of surviving this?
Are you a Satanic agency or one of its supporters?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Jan 15

Are you a Satanic agency or one of its supporters?
What's a 'Satanic agency'?

For the third time - As an atheist, do I have any scriptural hope of surviving Armageddon?

rc

Moves
28 Jan 15
1 edit

What's a 'Satanic agency'?

For the third time - As an atheist, do I have any scriptural hope of surviving Armageddon?
Dude I don't think you understand what you are saying. If you are a satanic agency or a supporter then you will get killed, if not, then maybe you will survive. Does being an atheist constitute a Satanic agency or one of its supporters, I dunno. To answer your question for the third time. I don't know.

Moves
28 Jan 15
1 edit

Sorry to chip in robbie carrobie but this is interesting. Will all JWs survive the Armageddon or could some die?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Jan 15

Dude I don't think you understand what you are saying. If you are a satanic agency or a supporter then you will get killed, if not, then maybe you will survive. Does being an atheist constitute a Satanic agency or one of its supporters, I dunno. To answer your question for the third time. I don't know.
What exactly is a 'Satanic agency'? I'm none the wiser.

You belong to an organisation which has quite clearly stated within it's literature that only JW's have a scriptural hope of surviving 'Satans doomed system'. You have argued this yourself on this forum numerous times. With that in mind I don't really see how you can claim to 'don't know' if an atheist has any scriptural hope of surviving Armageddon.

rc

Moves
28 Jan 15

What exactly is a 'Satanic agency'? I'm none the wiser.

You belong to an organisation which has quite clearly stated within it's literature that only JW's have a scriptural hope of surviving 'Satans doomed system'. You have argued this yourself on this forum numerous times. With that in mind I don't really see how you can claim to 'don't know' if an atheist has any scriptural hope of surviving Armageddon.
Again we are not talking of Jehovahs witnesses, we are talking about the Bible and Biblical concepts.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Jan 15
1 edit

Again we are not talking of Jehovahs witnesses, we are talking about the Bible and Biblical concepts.
It's always interesting to see how vague and reluctant to answer questions you become whenever this topic is raised.

If you 'don't know' if an atheist has any scriptural chance of surviving Armageddon and the End Times maybe the other Christian posters can have a stab at answering that question. Also, are you going to explain what a 'Satanic agency' is? Or are you going to palm off that question as well?

rc

Moves
28 Jan 15

It's always interesting to see how vague and reluctant to answer questions you become whenever this topic is raised.

If you 'don't know' if an atheist has any scriptural chance of surviving Armageddon and the End Times maybe the other Christian posters can have a stab at answering that question. Also, are you going to explain what a 'Satanic agency' is? Or are you going to palm off that question as well?
Its your term, you introduced it. Personally I don't think you know just what Armageddon is, why don't you find out and get back to me.