Jews, n. pl

Jews, n. pl

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Jan 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Its your term, you introduced it. Personally I don't think you know just what Armageddon is, why don't you find out and get back to me.
It's actually your term from another thread a while back. Here in your OP - Thread 152534

I don't need to find out anything, it's you who has been floundering with a succession of 'I don't know' as answers in this thread.

rc

Moves
28 Jan 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
It's actually your term from another thread a while back. Here in your OP - Thread 152534

I don't need to find out anything, it's you who has been floundering with a succession of 'I don't know' as answers in this thread.
floundering, yeah that will be shining bright, more like reeling you in from the moon and trying to get you to understand terms that you are blindly using. Terms like, 'the great tribulation', and 'Armageddon'.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Jan 15

floundering, yeah that will be shining bright, more like reeling you in from the moon and trying to get you to understand terms that you are blindly using. Terms like, 'the great tribulation', and 'Armageddon'.
So now we have established 'Satanic agency' is of Carrobie origin, can you elucidate for us what it means?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Jan 15

So now we have established 'Satanic agency' is of Carrobie origin, can you elucidate for us what it means?
Robbie can probable tell you what "red blood cell" or "plasma" are in the original Greek but is unable to advise you on the fate of atheists.

PS sorry to butt in and talk to you, but robbie is shunning me. Again.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Jan 15
3 edits

From another thread in which you talk about Armageddon -

sigh, to sum up our position and to avoid needless speculation and time wasting, it is our beliefs that,

1. Only those doing Gods will shall survive Armageddon (that would be us, Jehovahs witnesses)

Yet here you are in this thread repeatedly claiming 'don't know' when asked if an atheist will survive Armageddon? Have you had a change of heart or have you just been lying?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Jan 15
1 edit

sigh, to sum up our position and to avoid needless speculation and time wasting, it is our beliefs that,

1. Only those doing Gods will shall survive Armageddon (that would be us, Jehovahs witnesses)
I think the latest carrobie phrase is (and I quote):

"wow, nom, nom, nom, nice toast"

rc

Moves
28 Jan 15
3 edits

Yet here you are in this thread repeatedly claiming 'don't know' when aske ...[text shortened]... an atheist will survive Armageddon? Have you had a change of heart or have you just been lying?
I have made two claims in that statement, those that are doing Gods will, will survive and that I think Jehovahs witnesses are doing Gods will. Why you need to resort to accusations of lying I do not know, perhaps its indicative of the weakness of your arguments, who can say. Both statements appear to me to be true. Clearly you are not a Jehovahs witness whether you are doing Gods will I cannot say.

Further more as has been pointed out to you without much success either through an inability to engage rationally or a singular belief in your own propaganda, what you do from now until Armageddon, know one knows and therefore your question is seriously flawed, ill conceived and rather ludicrous.

If I could tell the future I would give you a clear answer, being a human I cannot and therefore do not know, this is coupled with the fact that salvation does not belong to me and I really do have no way of knowing not only if you will be saved, but whether I will be saved, the Bible says probably. That you cannot accept this fact is your affair, not mine, but being possessed of a certain humanity I believe that God is merciful and may even be merciful towards atheists if as someone else pointed out they are humanitarians.

I have demonstrated why the appellation atheist is meaningless but again you seem uninterested or incapable of reasoning.

Finally I still maintain that you have no idea what 'the great tribulation' is, or 'Armageddon' and in fact are using terms synonymously with little inclination of what they mean and I repeat that perhaps you had better learn what they mean prior to formulating arguments on their basis. One of course can lead someone to the library, one cannot make them read.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Jan 15
1 edit

I have made two claims in that statement, those that are doing Gods will, will survive and that I think Jehovahs witnesses are doing Gods will. Why you need to resort to accusations of lying I do not know, perhaps its indicative of the weakness of your arguments, who can say. Both statements appear to me to be true. Clearly you are not a Jehovahs wi ...[text shortened]... ments on their basis. One of course can lead someone to the library, one cannot make them read.
Try boohoo.com

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Jan 15

I have made two claims in that statement, those that are doing Gods will, will survive and that I think Jehovahs witnesses are doing Gods will. Why you need to resort to accusations of lying I do not know, perhaps its indicative of the weakness of your arguments, who can say. Both statements appear to me to be true. Clearly you are not a Jehovahs wi ...[text shortened]... ments on their basis. One of course can lead someone to the library, one cannot make them read.
Satanic Agencies? Are you going to have a stab at that one?

rc

Moves
28 Jan 15

Satanic Agencies? Are you going to have a stab at that one?
yes ill have a look on my way to pick up your flowery dress from boohoo.com

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
29 Jan 15

yes ill have a look on my way to pick up your flowery dress from boohoo.com
Good man, make haste I'll take an XL.

rc

Moves
29 Jan 15

Good man, make haste I'll take an XL.
sigh. . . . .just back from gym and greeted with this! Is there no justice?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Jan 15

I don't know why you bother. Keep fit, education, personal advancement...isn't it all vanity and chasing after the wind?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
29 Jan 15

So, elucidate on what a 'Satanic agency' is if you will please. Peoples lives are at stake here Robert.

rc

Moves
29 Jan 15

So, elucidate on what a 'Satanic agency' is if you will please. Peoples lives are at stake here Robert.
http://biblehub.com/sermons/auth/melvill/satanic_agency.htm