JW founder a shyster ?

JW founder a shyster ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
25 Sep 12
1 edit

Originally posted by menace71
I do believe in the unity of Christians and there are common beliefs among Christians.

#1 They believe Christ died and rose again and it was to pay for all of mankind's sin
#2 They believe that Christ will one day return to establish His kingdom (has not already secretly returned or spiritually/invisibly returned)
#3 That God will restore the whole cre ...[text shortened]... ld. Part of the message is repent.
#7 They believe in the fallen nature of humankind

Manny
Would they kill each other on the battlefield if their governments told them too? Of course they would as history has shown over and over and over and over.........
Yep, that's true love and unity I'd say.
What a mighty fine example of true Christianity.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
25 Sep 12

Originally posted by galveston75
I didn't ask if you hated them. I asked does anyone else hate them as in other religions, governments, countries, societies, etc, etc.
You know what I'm asking and what I'm referring to as in Jesus describing that his followers would be "hated by all the nations" and even put to death.
This would obviously not include the Jews as they are not Christi ...[text shortened]... all your wisdom of the bible tell me who fits into this description? I'm listening Manny!
Dude what rock do you live under? The media / Hollywood mocks and hates Religious groups in general and this includes Mormon's / Baptist / Catholics /Jehovah's too Any group of Christians these days. Middle America is considered to be moronic people that cling to their bibles and guns (I don't believe that) but the culture of the world is anti-God very secular and I think it's an issue of morality and a so called God standing in peoples way somehow LOL (my thing is this if people don't wanna believe in God or a god that is their choice) Trust me the world has been and will always be anti-god but this should not be a surprise G-Man but we in America and that includes you and I have not experienced real persecution for our beliefs. Has someone put a gun to your head or threatened to chop your head off for being a Jehovah? NO (Yes I can answer that for you) However Christians are being persecuted in other parts of the world and being killed for their beliefs

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
25 Sep 12

Originally posted by galveston75
Would they kill each other on the battlefield if their governments told them too? Of course they would as history has shown over and over and over and over.........
Yep, that's true love and unity I'd say.
What a mighty fine example of true Christianity.
Your a hypocrite dumb ass !!!

Manny

rc

Moves
25 Sep 12

Your a hypocrite dumb ass !!!

Manny
haters gonna hate

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
25 Sep 12

Your also gutless as you would let someone kill or rape your family and watch in stupidity and I swear I'd do everything in my power to stop it !!!! possibly go to prison or die if need be to protect my family so who is right there G-Man ? God has put the defense mechanism within us to defend ourselves

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
25 Sep 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
haters gonna hate
Dito to you because your the biggest hypocrite in these forums

Manny

rc

Moves
25 Sep 12

Your also gutless as you would let someone kill or rape your family and watch in stupidity and I swear I'd do everything in my power to stop it !!!! possibly go to prison or die if need be to protect my family so who is right there G-Man ? God has put the defense mechanism within us to defend ourselves

Manny
haters gonna hate

rc

Moves
25 Sep 12

Dito to you because your the biggest hypocrite in these forums

Manny
haters still gonna hate

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
25 Sep 12

oh whooah is me I'm a poor Jehovah......I'm so persecuted!!! Why because someones dog barked at you ?

Manny

rc

Moves
25 Sep 12

oh whooah is me I'm a poor Jehovah......I'm so persecuted!!! Why because someones dog barked at you ?

Manny
hater gonna hate

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
25 Sep 12
1 edit

haters still gonna hate
Your Right I'm in a no nonsense mood right now and I hate the BS is all!!! you guys both are hypocritical Go do something better like stop posting and arguing and go do something if your so devoted and everyone else in these forums is damned then go knock on some damn doors already!!! G-man your not ever and I say ever going to convert a single soul to become a J-Dub in these forums so what the hell is your motivation? You can't even answer a single question honestly ever you can't even think for yourself when it comes to these things.

Manny

rc

Moves
25 Sep 12

Your Right I'm in a no nonsense mood right now and I hate the BS is all!!! you guys both are hypocritical Go do something better like stop posting and arguing and go do something if your so devoted and everyone else in these forums is damned then go knock on some damn doors already!!! G-man your not ever and I say ever going to convert a single soul to bec ...[text shortened]... on honestly ever you can't even think for yourself when it comes to these things.

Manny
did i mention haters are gonna hate, just sayin

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
25 Sep 12
1 edit

I know the slang !!!! Hater gonna hate and stop drinking hateraid !!! And stop don't hate the player hate the game PHD player hater degree !!!

Manny

PS: serious subject but whatever Go knock on a door or something hater

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
25 Sep 12

damn you sound like a dumb ass American LOL 🙂

Manny

rc

Moves
25 Sep 12

damn you sound like a dumb ass American LOL 🙂

Manny
you need something in your life, you are negged up man, you need to think positive thoughts.