1. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 04:25
    Originally posted by galveston75
    We have said many times that it is not any human that we have any bad feelings about. I've even mentioned to you and others here I think you are probably an ok guy. Have I not? And I feel that way towards Manny also even though he really lets his misunderstanding of the JW's get into is mind and he looses it at times.
    The only times I get upset is when ...[text shortened]... pon hundreds of millions, of untruths and paganistic teachings that burden and blind so many.
    I have said time and time again that salvation is not dependent upon if you believe in the trinity or not it's if your trust and believe that Christ died and paid for your sins. That is a huge part of it but why do we come to the kings table ?

Manny
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Sep '12 05:511 edit
    Originally posted by menace71
    I have said time and time again that salvation is not dependent upon if you believe in the trinity or not it's if your trust and believe that Christ died and paid for your sins. That is a huge part of it but why do we come to the kings table ?

Manny
    We must know who God and Christ is to believe in Him. Believing in a false god and and a false christ is no good. The Jehovah's Witnesses do not know God nor His Christ. They teach another Jesus, who is the archangel Michael and who they believe was the first creation of God and who was exalted to a position of a god, like Satan the devil that rules over a third of the created angels of God. They are believing in another Jesus from the Jesus preached by the apostles and another god.

Certainly you are not saying they do not have to believe on the true Triune God and His Christ to be saved, but they can instead believe in a god and a christ of their choosing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree