JW founder a shyster ?

JW founder a shyster ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
25 Sep 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
you need something in your life, you are negged up man, you need to think positive thoughts.
Yeah I'm pissed off right now and you guys want talk S#$T I'll talk S$%T !!!
It's what you guys are spewing all the time and it just gets old. It's one thing to argue a point within a civil debate but you and G-man purposely start crap makes me wanna go and become a Jehovah

Manny

rc

Moves
25 Sep 12
1 edit

Originally posted by menace71
Yeah I'm pissed off right now and you guys want talk S#$T I'll talk S$%T !!!
It's what you guys are spewing all the time and it just gets old. It's one thing to argue a point within a civil debate but you and G-man purposely start crap makes me wanna go and become a Jehovah

Manny
i cannot think of a single positive thing you have to say, its not a reflection of us, but of you, if you feed your mind on negativity, what do you expect?

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
25 Sep 12

i cannot think of a single positive thing you have to say, its not a reflection of us, but of you, if you feed your mind on negativity, what do you expect?
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.......................

Manny

Have a good night or morning where you dwell

rc

Moves
25 Sep 12

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.......................

Manny

Have a good night or morning where you dwell
once again, you have not one positive thing to say, I suspect from feeding your mind on negativity, its rather obvious manny and like i said, its sad and not a reflection of us , but of you.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Sep 12

once again, you have not one positive thing to say, I suspect from feeding your mind on negativity, its rather obvious manny and like i said, its sad and not a reflection of us , but of you.
What positive things have you said about us Christians?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
25 Sep 12

Your a hypocrite dumb ass !!!

Manny
Be carefull or you'll get reported here for those comments. If you can't handle it, leave.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
25 Sep 12

Dude what rock do you live under? The media / Hollywood mocks and hates Religious groups in general and this includes Mormon's / Baptist / Catholics /Jehovah's too Any group of Christians these days. Middle America is considered to be moronic people that cling to their bibles and guns (I don't believe that) but the culture of the world is anti-God very s ...[text shortened]... e being persecuted in other parts of the world and being killed for their beliefs

Manny
Mocked? What does that have to do with lenching, murder, physical attacks, burning of Kingdom Halls, raping of women, being chased out of their own towns, being rideculed in schools? Huh Manny are you serious to think being mocked on TV is the same? Seriously?
And you getting so heated up and mad at us for simply telling the truth is not hate? Look how your reacting.......

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
25 Sep 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
We have said many times that it is not any human that we have any bad feelings about. I've even mentioned to you and others here I think you are probably an ok guy. Have I not? And I feel that way towards Manny also even though he really lets his misunderstanding of the JW's get into is mind and he looses it at times.
The only times I get upset is when comments are made such as the one you have many times as well as others that are deeply into their concept of what the bible says, that if we and others don't believe in such things as the trinity, we have no hope to gain salvation and in fact are condemned to die.
That is so wrong on any level in the Bible. But that is what you have been taught by your church leaders and I understand that and they know that is not right and not scriptural.
But they too have been mislead by their teachers. This is not a truth in the Bible and a burden that Jesus would completely condemn if he were here today.

There are many good people in all churches all over the world and many that do good things for others around them. I know that to be a fact and it is something that Jehovah will notice and be the judge on all things.
But what I do hate is the deceat and misguidance that is forced upon hundreds of millions, of untruths and paganistic teachings that burden and blind so many.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Sep 12

Originally posted by galveston75
We have said many times that it is not any human that we have any bad feelings about. I've even mentioned to you and others here I think you are probably an ok guy. Have I not? And I feel that way towards Manny also even though he really lets his misunderstanding of the JW's get into is mind and he looses it at times.
The only times I get upset is when ...[text shortened]... pon hundreds of millions, of untruths and paganistic teachings that burden and blind so many.
I am simply trying to let you know what the truth is for I don't want you to go to Hell and be thrown into the lake of fire. You do believe there is a lake of fire prepared for Satan and His demons, false prophets, and the wicked and unbelieving souls, right? It says so in the Holy Bible.

rc

Moves
25 Sep 12

see my reviews of jaywill and yourself in the thread about representatives.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Sep 12

Everyone's gonna die. Haters, lovers,etc.

So that point is about as deep as the the aussie outback,robbie

rc

Moves
25 Sep 12

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Everyone's gonna die. Haters, lovers,etc.

So that point is about as deep as the the aussie outback,robbie
and since when did my perspective become yours Karoly Poly?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
25 Sep 12

I am simply trying to let you know what the truth is for I don't want you to go to Hell and be thrown into the lake of fire. You do believe there is a lake of fire prepared for Satan and His demons, false prophets, and the wicked and unbelieving souls, right? It says so in the Holy Bible.
A burning hell does not exist. It is simply the grave we all go to after death. Do your research better and the lake of fire is symbolic. Not a real place.
If your god has made these type places for real, he must be very cruel god and also a liar. The bible says the wages of sin is "death". Not some eternal torment.
Again a teaching that the churches promote from your early church founders to instill fear into their members and gain control over them.....

And you call us a cult?

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
26 Sep 12

Be carefull or you'll get reported here for those comments. If you can't handle it, leave.
Report away you snitch !!! I don't like threats
I'd take my banning like a man though and not a coward LOL

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
26 Sep 12

Mocked? What does that have to do with lenching, murder, physical attacks, burning of Kingdom Halls, raping of women, being chased out of their own towns, being rideculed in schools? Huh Manny are you serious to think being mocked on TV is the same? Seriously?
And you getting so heated up and mad at us for simply telling the truth is not hate? Look how your reacting.......
Dude you live in America persecution here is to laugh at.....Christians are being killed in other lands as we speak

Manny