1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Mar '14 17:31
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It does apply, I've said so several times to you in this forum.

The issue is not about ejecting unrentant wrongdoers from the congregation it's about the social abuse your organisation implements afterwards. You obviously approve of this abuse or you would not be defending it, albeit badly.

Perhaps we should recover the topic of Mark Hunter as an example?
    You keep bringing this issue this up as you seem to think that the WTS has somekind of corner on the market of having ones who and were asked to leave the congregation by conduct that is not accepted and condemned by God himself and even supported by Jesus's own words, when many humans complain the same way about this or that organization or church or employer or even just an ex friend that they used to know and feel they now need to complain to all the world on how unfair they've been treated and scorned in their opinion.
    It seems that you are fixed on this without looking at the world and the way many humans react when they have been removed from something because of their actions that are not acceptable. It happens everywhere all over the earth for many reasons by many institutions and societies..... Have you heard of prisons and even the death pinalty?
    The bible is crystal clear on what he hates and what he does not want his people to put up within the congregations and families as well as the bad results to our spiritual welfair if we do associate with those who "practice" wickedness.
    It seems you are only able to look at the superficial surface of what you feel is unfair to those who are complaining about how they have been treated instead of looking at the big picutre of listening to God and following his commands. We do not have approval from God to wash down and dilute his commands and principles and give into pressure and the confusion of his words that satan has flooded the so called churches with that say they are Christian.
    If that person did a wrong and needs to be removed, you are doing just as God said to do and it is truely hoped that person will be jolted back into a spiritual way of thinking and return to God's ways. If they don't that is their decision to seperate from God and his people.
    So sorry you don't understand what is cleary written in the Bible and sorry you condemn us for doing exactly at it says to do. That is your decison.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Mar '14 18:162 edits
    Originally posted by galveston75
    You keep bringing this issue this up as you seem to think that the WTS has somekind of corner on the market of having ones who and were asked to leave the congregation by conduct that is not accepted and condemned by God himself and even supported by Jesus's own words, when many humans complain the same way about this or that organization or church or em ...[text shortened]... in the Bible and sorry you condemn us for doing exactly at it says to do. That is your decison.
    What is it with you two that you can't read what I've posted and insist on seeing something else. Let me repeat myself for the umpteenth time:

I have no issue with the JW org ejecting repeated, unrepentant members from its congregation.

OK, have you got that piece?

What I do have an issue with is the fact that your organisation enforces ostracising of these poor people from any contact with family and friends who remain in the church. This behaviour is not supported by biblical scripture and is a despicable way to treat a human being. It is this reason that there are so many ex JW help networks globally.

If this happened in other Christian church the person would be ejected but not shunned. Furthermore your organisation does this to people simply wishing to leave the JWs and have done nothing wrong. It's disgraceful and you should be ashamed of yourself for supporting such behaviour.

The fact that you continually refuse to accept this point as being separate from the policy of straightforward ejection from the congregation is either intellectual dishonesty or sheer blindness.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Mar '14 18:28
    What is it with you two that you can't read what I've posted and insist on seeing something else. Let me repeat myself for the umpteenth time:

I have no issue with the JW org ejecting repeated, unrepentant members from its congregation.

OK, have you got that piece?

What I do have an issue with is the fact that your organisation enforces ostraci ...[text shortened]... ightforward ejection from the congregation is either intellectual dishonesty or sheer blindness.
    Well your not reading our answers either then as they include answering your issues with the outside life beyond the Kingdom Hall.

What does the Bible say? We've quoted those scriptures to you but you don't seem to see them.
    So is this going to be one of the examples you say we don't answer you even though we have?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Mar '14 19:182 edits
    It does apply, I've said so several times to you in this forum.

The issue is not about ejecting unrentant wrongdoers from the congregation it's about the social abuse your organisation implements afterwards. You obviously approve of this abuse or you would not be defending it, albeit badly.

Perhaps we should recover the topic of Mark Hunter as an example?
    more drool from the reservoir of blabber, tell us how many persons you removed from the congregation last year for unrepentant wrongdoing?

oh but wait, once you are saved you are always saved, my bad, so it doesn't matter what you do, does it, your doctrine is a Carte Blanche for unrepentant wrongdoing
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Mar '14 19:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    more drool from the reservoir of blabber, tell us how many persons you removed from the congregation last year for unrepentant wrongdoing
    ((((((((((( 0 )))))))))))) I'd bet.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Mar '14 19:261 edit
    exactly and the reason, false doctrine of once saved always saved, thanks to Brother John Calvin the murderer.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Mar '14 21:07
    Well your not reading our answers either then as they include answering your issues with the outside life beyond the Kingdom Hall.

What does the Bible say? We've quoted those scriptures to you but you don't seem to see them.
    So is this going to be one of the examples you say we don't answer you even though we have?
    Show which scriptures support the act of encouraging family members "shunning" loved ones, friends shunning friends.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Mar '14 21:10
    more drool from the reservoir of blabber, tell us how many persons you removed from the congregation last year for unrepentant wrongdoing?

oh but wait, once you are saved you are always saved, my bad, so it doesn't matter what you do, does it, your doctrine is a Carte Blanche for unrepentant wrongdoing
    Zombie drool, zombie drool. Slipping with the ad hominem robbie.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Mar '14 21:121 edit
    I see you are feeling sufficiently recovered from your domestic situation to be playing and posting again, but obviously not recovered enough that you feel able to respond to my points in your "worship" thread.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Mar '14 22:45
    Show which scriptures support the act of encouraging family members "shunning" loved ones, friends shunning friends.
    We have already over and over and over. Why do we have to prove what is in the Bible? If you are a student and have read it, you should know exactly where they are and what they say.........
    In fact Robbie has posted these scriptures in this last week.
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Mar '14 22:46
    I see you are feeling sufficiently recovered from your domestic situation to be playing and posting again, but obviously not recovered enough that you feel able to respond to my points in your "worship" thread.
    No comment on this post? How many?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 05:50
    We have already over and over and over. Why do we have to prove what is in the Bible? If you are a student and have read it, you should know exactly where they are and what they say.........
    In fact Robbie has posted these scriptures in this last week.
    Here is the scripture that robbie provided:

(1 Corinthians 5:9-13) In my letter I wrote you to quit mixing in company with fornicators, not [meaning] entirely with the fornicators of this world or the greedy persons and extortioners or idolaters. Otherwise, you would actually have to get out of the world. But now I am writing you to quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is a fornicator or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man. For what do I have to do with judging those outside? Do you not judge those inside, while God judges those outside? “Remove the wicked [man] from among yourselves.”

It lists a specific group of behaviours which if exhibited justify expulsion and advising that you should not "mix" with them. It says nothing of ostracising friends and family completely.

It also says nothing of people who simply want to leave your church and who have done nothing wrong. Is a person wanting to leave the JW organisation classed within this group?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 05:521 edit
    No comment on this post? How many?
    Do you feel a bit embarrassed at using a family members ill health as an excuse for not replying to posts in your worship thread? Even though you continued to play chess and post in other threads?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 05:561 edit
    I've noticed that beauroberts has stopped posting, do you think he is embarrassed at your behaviour in this forum robbie?

From what I gathered from him in our in-game conversation he seemed like a more moderate Jehovah's Witness who was prepared to stand against some of the more extreme doctrines you and Galveston support.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '14 12:261 edit
    I've noticed that beauroberts has stopped posting, do you think he is embarrassed at your behaviour in this forum robbie?

From what I gathered from him in our in-game conversation he seemed like a more moderate Jehovah's Witness who was prepared to stand against some of the more extreme doctrines you and Galveston support.
    Can you tell us your organisations procedure for applying Pauls admonition to remove unrepentant sinners from the congregation and how many persons you have removed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree