1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 09:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Can you tell us your organizations procedure for applying Paul's admonition to remove unrepentant sinners from the congregation and how many persons you have removed.
    He can't because they don't. He knows he can't answer that for you so he is deflecting as he usually does and makes a fool of himself with these rants about not getting the answers he wants in his other ranting post.

He needs to man up and confess that his church does not do that as Jesus said to do but instead have fallen to the pressures of the world and their desires to do what they see fit in their own eyes and put God's laws in the trash to never be honored again.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 11:432 edits
    Originally posted by galveston75
    He can't because they don't. He knows he can't answer that for you so he is deflecting as he usually does and makes a fool of himself with these rants about not getting the answers he wants in his other ranting post.

He needs to man up and confess that his church does not do that as Jesus said to do but instead have fallen to the pressures of the wor ...[text shortened]... o what they see fit in their own eyes and put God's laws in the trash to never be honored again.
    lets see what transpires, typical is the criticism of others in their efforts to apply the admonition given in scripture and the contempt of those who do. I suspect you are correct, there is a trend of secularization amongst the churches of Christendom with them adopting all kinds of anti scriptural teachings from anti-creationism to the acceptance of the practice of homosexuality. I suspect this scripture is having its fulfillment,

'For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night', Revelation 12:10
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 19:20
    lets see what transpires, typical is the criticism of others in their efforts to apply the admonition given in scripture and the contempt of those who do. I suspect you are correct, there is a trend of secularization amongst the churches of Christendom with them adopting all kinds of anti scriptural teachings from anti-creationism to the acceptance ...[text shortened]... er of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night', Revelation 12:10
    Yep.....
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 19:28
    Can you tell us your organizations procedure for applying Paul's admonition to remove unrepentant sinners from the congregation and how many persons you have removed.
    What is it, a competition to see how many families one can disrupt?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 19:30

He needs to man up and confess that his church does not do that as Jesus said to do but instead have fallen to the pressures of the wor ...[text shortened]... o what they see fit in their own eyes and put God's laws in the trash to never be honored again.
    I'll have to get back to you later as my goldfish has died.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 19:40
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What is it, a competition to see how many families one can disrupt?
    no you are openly critical of others who do apply the Bibles admonition, so lets here how you apply it and to what extent, we shall ask you again, what is your procedure for removing unrepentant wrongdoers from the congregation in harmony with the Bibles admonition and how many have you removed, third time asking.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 19:43
    no you are openly critical of others who do apply the Bibles admonition, so lets here how you apply it and to what extent, we shall ask you again, what is your procedure for removing unrepentant wrongdoers from the congregation in harmony with the Bibles admonition and how many have you removed, third time asking.
    No, I am openly critical (is there such a thing as secretly critical?) of your organisation which goes well beyond biblical admonition and into abuse of power. I'm not sure how many times I need to say that, but I'll keep doing so in the hope that you may actually listen.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 19:52
    He's not going to answer you.....He can't.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 20:212 edits
    No, I am openly critical (is there such a thing as secretly critical?) of your organisation which goes well beyond biblical admonition and into abuse of power. I'm not sure how many times I need to say that, but I'll keep doing so in the hope that you may actually listen.
    why wont you answer the questions divesgeester? has someone told you not to answer the questions? here they are again.

what is your procedure for removing unrepentant wrongdoers from the congregation in harmony with the Bibles admonition and how many have you removed. Fourth time asking.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 20:22
    He's not going to answer you.....He can't.
    why not?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 20:29
    why not?
    I don't eject people from my church because they disagree with me nor do I expect others to ostracise family members because they choose to leave my church. No one else has been caught fornicating, being a drunkard, thief or other heinous sin warranting expulsion.

Tell me, does it give you a thrill when you expel someone? Do you get a surge of joy in your loins when you cause a family to shun one of their members because they choose to leave your pernicious organisation?

PS please note I am responding to your posts while managing a traumatic aquatic situation here in the divegeester household.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 20:321 edit
    Tell me guys, what do you think of beauroberts admission in this forum that he openly confronts the JW leadership with his assertions that Jesus is not the angel Michael?

Does that warrant expulsion in your view?

Have you reprimanded him or gone straight into "shun" mode?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 20:321 edit
    I don't eject people from my church because they disagree with me nor do I expect others to ostracise family members because they choose to leave my church. No one else has been caught fornicating, being a drunkard, thief or other heinous sin warranting expulsion.

Tell me, does it give you a thrill when you expel someone? Do you get a surge of joy in ...[text shortened]... ng to your posts while managing a traumatic aquatic situation here in the divegeester household.
    you were not asked why you might eject people or on what basis, what you were actually asked was 'what is your procedure for doing so and how many have you removed'.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 20:33
    you were not asked why you might eject people, what you were actually asked was 'what is your procedure for doing so and how many have you removed'.
    I follow biblical procedure. Why do you want to know how many?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 20:331 edit
    I follow biblical procedure. Why do you want to know how many?
    then tell us what is your procedure, sixth time asking and its irrelevent why i want to know, just tell us the figures.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree