1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 20:34
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    then tell us what is your procedure, sixth time asking
    They get told to stop it and if they don't they get removed.

How about that beauroberts guy huh?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 20:36
    I think beauroberts could be a new generation of JW, one who thinks for himself and seeks god for himself.

What do you reckon.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 20:38
    Hello....?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 20:412 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    They get told to stop it and if they don't they get removed.

How about that beauroberts guy huh?
    they get told to stop it? wow, thats really something, you don't offer counseling? attempt to help them repair their relationship with God or offended loved ones in the case of adultery if the offended party is willing to forgive them, helping them seek professional help in the case of alcoholism or drug abuse, help them through the application of Biblical principles to see why their actions may be damaging to themselves and the congregation, no, you tell them to stop it or else,

wow, how much training did that take?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 20:451 edit
    Hello....?
    I've heard enough to last a lifetime. I'm good and I am gone. Cya
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 20:50
    I've heard enough to last a lifetime. I'm good and I am gone. Cya
    What about that beauroberts for JW of the year? You guys thinking of expelling him for heresy or something.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 20:511 edit
    Seriously though, I played a couple of games with him and he was a really nice and he made me think about the Jehovah's Witneses in a different way. I've never met one of your lot like him. I hope you don't boot him, you could learn a lot from him.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 21:031 edit
    they get told to stop it? wow, thats really something, you don't offer counseling? attempt to help them repair their relationship with God or offended loved ones in the case of adultery if the offended party is willing to forgive them, helping them seek professional help in the case of alcoholism or drug abuse, help them through the application of Bi ...[text shortened]... e congregation, no, you tell them to stop it or else,

wow, how much training did that take?
    Probably get a finger shook at them and that's about it if that even happens.

First of all if they actually did remove them from the church lets say for homosexuality which is also fornication... ( Oh wait, they let them stay in the churches in a good standing and even preach from the pulpit if they want, I forgot that, so that illustration won't work.) and do as the Bible says, so how do they do that? What if the person keeps doing the sin as in practising it as the Bible says one has to stop in order to be finally forgiven and eventually be allowed to once again associate with them, how do they enforce this or watch to see if that person has truly stopped and repented and hopefuly never does it again?
    Then if they really did remove that person from the congregation because they kept on practicing the sin, how do they not be a hypocrite when they still associate with them beyond what is neccasary say at work or even a family member? Devegeester dude says that's cruel and wrong even though that's not what the Bible says. It says to not even eat a meal with them.

So for him to say they are told to just stop doesn't explain anything.....
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 21:09
    Originally posted by galveston75

First of all if they actually did remove them from the church lets say for homosexuality which is also fornication... ( Oh wait, they let them stay in the churches in a good standing and even preach from the pulpit if they want, I forgot that, so that illustration won't wo ...[text shortened]... a meal with them.

Ok.

What do you think of beauroberts challenging the JW leadership on the Jesus in not Michael issue.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 21:27
    Hello....
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 21:56
    Hello....
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 22:021 edit
    What do you think of beauroberts challenging the JW leadership on the Jesus is not Michael issue?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 22:17
    I would not post it if it were not true and would not post it on the public forum if he had only PM'd me with his concerns. He didn't but decided to go public with it so I had to answer him publicly..
    I just want to call you on this also Galveston. You are accusing me of sharing something in the public forum that you shared with me first in private. You are a liar frankly:

11 Mar '14 01:25 GMT: galveston75:
    I would not post it [about my mother] if it were not true and would not post it on the public forum if he had only PM'd me with his concerns. He didn't but decided to go public with it so I had to answer him publicly..

But 4 days before...

07 Mar '14 16:14 GMT:
    Originally posted by divegeester to galveston75:
    "Are there none of the JWs here willing or able to respond to my points? You are all moving in your games LOL.

Galveston75's answer [on March 7th]:
    "Sorry to all. Having issues with my mom and her alzheimers. Getting bad fast. So to geeester dude please let me know exactly what points you want me to comment on? Thanks."
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '14 00:39

First of all if they actually did remove them from the church lets say for homosexuality which is also fornication... ( Oh wait, they let them stay in the churches in a good standing and even preach from the pulpit if they want, I forgot that, so that illustration won't wo ...[text shortened]... a meal with them.

drop kick this thread into touch Gman, you will learn nothing from it other than what you know already. I suspect that you have much better things to do with your time than remonstrate with internet trolls, life is far too precious for that.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    12 Mar '14 01:00
    drop kick this thread into touch Gman, you will learn nothing from it other than what you know already. I suspect that you have much better things to do with your time than remonstrate with internet trolls, life is far too precious for that.
    Thanks and I agree.....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree