1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 20:35
    KellyJay has promised to show evidence of that dinosaurs lived side by side with humans. He is too stubborn to admit that this is pure fantasies that KellyJay believe in.

Is it okay to be untruthful when you are christian?
    Are there more christians who share KellyJays belifs, or is he unique? If so, why isn't there any other christians who defend him? Is he too extreem for the likings of other christians?

KellyJay doesn't believe in science, yet he resides more than willingly in the Science Forum, I don't know why. Is it to provoce the Forum, or is it that he wo eagerly want to preach his views and imagines that he is actually talking about science?

Creationism is not a part of science, therefore I want to discuss this religious matter her in the Spiritual Forum.
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 21:08
    Young-Earth creationists are dinosaurs.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 21:341 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    KellyJay has promised to show evidence of that dinosaurs lived side by side with humans. He is too stubborn to admit that this is pure fantasies that KellyJay believe in.

Are there more christians who share KellyJays belifs, or is he unique? If so, why isn't there any other christians who defend him art of science, therefore I want to discuss this religious matter her in the Spiritual Forum.
    Why is it so hard to believe that people once lived with Dinosaurs?
  4. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 21:37
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    The same reason that it's hard to believe that Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny actually exist.
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 21:38
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    The same reason that it's hard to believe that Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny actually exist.
    That's not a good answer.

But Santa Clause was made up from a real person anyways.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 21:46
    Because there is no evidence for it, none whatsoever.
    Do you know any observations who shows the possibilities that dinosaurs lived at the same time as humans? KellyJay needs help.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 23:055 edits
    Because there is no evidence for it, none whatsoever.
    Do you know any observations who shows the possibilities that dinosaurs lived at the same time as humans? KellyJay needs help.
    Hi, the Bible not being a science text book only makes a very fleeting reference to dinosaurs, and does not actually term them specifically as such, for example we read in the book of Genesis that some dinosaurs (and pterosaurs) may indeed have been created in the fifth era listed in Genesis, when the Bible says that God made ' flying creatures of the heavens and the great sea monsters (or great reptiles).' - Genesis 1:20. Perhaps other types of dinosaurs were created in the sixth epoch. The vast array of dinosaurs with their huge appetites would have been appropriate considering the abundant vegetation that evidently existed in their time, there is no biblical evidence to suggest that dinosaurs lived along side humans and indeed science and carbon dating would seem to rule this possibility out!
  8. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    10 Feb '09 23:21

Are there more christians who share KellyJays belifs, or is he unique? If so, why isn't there any other christians who defend him ...[text shortened]... art of science, therefore I want to discuss this religious matter her in the Spiritual Forum.
    Dinosaurs did not really exist. They are a trick of the Devil to discourage the faithful. 😵
  9. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '09 00:08
    That's not a good answer.

But Santa Clause was made up from a real person anyways.
    The answer is: Lack of evidence and evidence to the contrary.

It's the same in both. We don't believe in Santa Claus because we have no evidence he exists and all the evidence has is that he doesn't. Of course I'm referring to the myth of Santa Claus that everyone thinks of when you refer to him.

The same goes for the idea that humans and dinosaurs co-existed at the same time: There is no evidence they existed at the same time and all the evidence we do have suggests that humans and dinosaurs never co-existed.
  10. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '09 01:16
    What is hard to believe is that modern day humans with a functioning brain believe that people and dinosaurs existed at the same time. Christianity is a poor excuse for blatant stupidity.
  11. Playing with matches
    Moves
    11 Feb '09 02:17
    The Flintstones cartoon is not an animated documentary RB.
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    11 Feb '09 02:51
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    The Flintstones cartoon is not an animated documentary RB.
    As a Creationist the world is only 6000 years old So taht means that there were no cave men.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '09 03:58

Are there more christians who share KellyJays belifs, or is he unique? If so, why isn't there any other christians who defend him ...[text shortened]... art of science, therefore I want to discuss this religious matter her in the Spiritual Forum.
    I have heard his evidence. It is concrete and indisputable. The answer is that he is very politically active and has been seen with McCain on more than one occasion. In fact, there are pictures to prove it!!!

Yes, man and dinosaur live even today side by side!!
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '09 04:00
    As a Creationist the world is only 6000 years old So taht means that there were no cave men.
    Not all creationists believe this RB. You see, the camp is divided between old earth and young earth creationists. As for myself, I am an old earth creationist. You may want to check into it.
  15. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    11 Feb '09 04:15
    I'm puzzled. We have here a man who believes in the existence of God,
    and who believes that the word of the bible is the truth. And we're upset
    about this man believing in the co-existence of man and dinosaur to the
    point where we follow him around in the forums taunting him about it?

Fascinating.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree